Author Topic: cary primitive tired of being slapped around by his superiors  (Read 1422 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Cary

I'm Done With Internet Rightist Scum!

That's it. No more. I've had enough and I'm going cold turkey, this time for sure.

There is no point in having "discussions" with these people. They're stupid. They're pig headed. They're obnoxious. They're toxic. They lie. They're only interested in defending a half dozen or so ideological platitudes and anything goes for them. Of course they are masters at projecting their own dysfunction. The worst part of hanging out with them is that they're dragging me down with them. There's no point in hanging out with them and I have more functional things to do with my time.

Seeking truth only puts me at a disadvantage with these morans. Spotting their logical fallacies does no good whatsoever. These people are reprobates. They're dead enders. I don't think they have a chance in any forseeable future to weasel their way into national office, so, I now wash my hands of them.

Rightist moran pigs! **** em. <spits>

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5181989

:bawl:  :bawl:

It seems the cary primitive got tired of having his butt handed to him.

:rotf:

Quote from:
BurtWorm

14. The Bush era winger is typically a psychopath with severely impacted bowels.   

No reasonong with them. Nevertheless, there is a certain pleasure in having fun at their expense. I haven't done it in a long while, but it's a guilty pleasure of mine. You can feel like Bruce Lee flattening a small army.

Says the buttworm primitive, who consistently was slapped around by yours truly and others while at CU.  The same would happen to buttworm here, he's a lightweight wannabe at best and always will be.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: cary primitive tired of being slapped around by his superiors
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009, 10:28:01 AM »
Awwwwwwww! Is somebody's panties in a bind?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Karin

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009, 10:32:10 AM »
You know, I've never seen this in reverse.  I never read from a conservative poster "I've had it up to here with these braindead liberals!!  I just can't take em anymore!!  I wash my hands!!"

Nope, because we calmly hand their asses to them and patiently wait for more and more. 

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009, 10:48:46 AM »
Awwwwwwww! Is somebody's panties in a bind?

His butt plug has shifted . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 11:11:07 AM »

THAT explains it! I thought it was a suppository and it would eventually dissolve!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 11:51:25 AM »
THAT explains it! I thought it was a suppository and it would eventually dissolve!

It's only a guess.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline claret1995

« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 01:19:07 PM »

Maybe it is leaking!!!!!

with no money left( after pot and cheetos) for diapers

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 03:31:53 PM »
notice no specifics whatever. not even generalities really, just hate spews

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 03:37:50 PM »

That's not a butt plug.

That was his head....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 04:21:26 PM »

That's not a butt plug.

That was his head....

Butt plug, head; with a DUmmy, what's the difference?  :evillaugh:

Chase her.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 04:23:59 PM »

The head is considerably smaller in diameter ?

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 04:31:05 PM »
The head is considerably smaller in diameter ?

That's a reach there, LC.  (I avoided the size jokes.)

Chase her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 05:03:43 PM »

The butt plug is bigger, and has a higher IQ....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.