Author Topic: Unemployment is the Cure  (Read 1018 times)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
Unemployment is the Cure
« on: May 24, 2014, 06:51:43 PM »
A quick peek into the Silly Putty container that is the average (D)Ummie brain.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/11357457 

ymetca (18 posts) Hmmmm....

Unemployment is the Cure

To wit:

The whole idea of a "job" was invented by the leisure-class royal families of old Europe, working in cabal with the rising merchant class, to coerce people off their lands and into the assembly-lines of rote, repetitive toil in the time-clock factories of the Industrial Revolution.

Amazing.  Nobody had a job prior to the Industrial Revolution.

We should learn from the scene in the H.G.Wells-based movie "The Time Machine" (the one starring Rod Taylor) in which the passive Eloi hear the whistle and mindlessly enter the Morlochs' lair to be eaten. That pretty much sums up the last couple centuries for the 99% of us.

:o

If we want to "fix" our broken economic system, we first have to eliminate jobs. Most of them will either slowly or quickly kill you, and the absurd fixation on unemployment rates is just a ruse to preserve unequal wealth.

:thatsright:
It was at this point, the headache got to be too much.  Read the whole thing, if you have a strong constitution for stupid. 

No replies from the ant farm, as of yet.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline thundley4

Re: Unemployment is the Cure
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2014, 07:03:23 PM »
Without people working at "jobs" everyone dies. I would rather work at my job and earn enough to buy my toys, and food than to spend more time that trying to live by subsistence farming and hunting.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2014, 07:14:53 PM »
We should learn from the scene in the H.G.Wells-based movie "The Time Machine" (the one starring Rod Taylor) in which the passive Eloi hear the whistle and mindlessly enter the Morlochs' lair to be eaten. That pretty much sums up the last couple centuries for the 99% of us.

You DUmmies are more like the mob in an entirely different H. G. Wells-based movie (One in which he was actually involved), "The Shape of Things to Come," where your mob mentality is represented by both The Boss and the demagogued rabble that storms the Space Gun at the end.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2014, 08:07:13 PM »
Without people working at "jobs" everyone dies. I would rather work at my job and earn enough to buy my toys, and food than to spend more time that trying to live by subsistence farming and hunting.
That's illegal, because that would be work, and thus... a job. I could see how hunting might fit into the category of a hobby, but only if you didn't need to do it to survive.
We should all sit around and do nothing every day. That's the lib way.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 08:35:24 PM »
That's illegal, because that would be work, and thus... a job. I could see how hunting might fit into the category of a hobby, but only if you didn't need to do it to survive.
We should all sit around and do nothing every day. That's the lib way.

If hunting and farming became the only way to survive the dummies would be dead in 3 weeks give or take.

The libs in general and dummies in particular think they are so smart that they should sit around and pursue their muse while the rest of us ignorant racists should toil away and support them.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi