Author Topic: Photo appears to show Zimmerman bleeding after Trayvon Martin killing  (Read 2423 times)

Offline formerlurker

Photo appears to show Zimmerman bleeding after Trayvon Martin killing
By the CNN Wire Staff
updated 5:33 PM EST, Mon December 3, 2012

(CNN) -- A photo posted online Monday shows George Zimmerman with blood on his nose and lips. His attorneys say it was taken the night unarmed teen Trayvon Martin was killed in Sanford, Florida.
Zimmerman says he shot Martin in self-defense. Martin's attorneys say he was shot and killed "in cold blood."

Prosecutors have charged Zimmerman with second-degree murder for the February 26 killing.

The picture, posted Monday on Zimmerman's defense website, was taken by a police officer, Zimmerman's attorneys wrote.

The state had previously provided a black-and-white copy of the image, the attorneys wrote on the website. "This high resolution digital file was finally provided to the defense on October 29.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/03/justice/george-zimmerman-photo/index.html?hpt=hp_c1

Appears to show?  

Offline formerlurker

Re: Photo appears to show Zimmerman bleeding after Trayvon Martin killing
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 06:15:32 PM »

In a photo released by the Sanford Police Department, Zimmerman's hands appear to be unmarked.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 06:17:36 PM »
This is the same media that would cover for Obama if, say, four Americans and an ambassador were murdered due to incompetence and indecision of the White House.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 10:17:05 PM »
The injuries look like a fight did occur. I think George Zimmerman will be acquitted.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2012, 10:21:45 PM »
The injuries look like a fight did occur. I think George Zimmerman will be acquitted.

Depends almost entirely on how the deck jury was stacked.  I thought OJ was an open and shut case, too.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline JLO

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 01:28:18 AM »
Depends almost entirely on how the deck jury was stacked.  I thought OJ was an open and shut case, too.

Totally agree.  When OJ was found not guilty, the entire office was watching the news in the lunchroom.  Out of 30-40 office mates, only one black young guy jumped and cheered.
Giving money and power to Democrats is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys--

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 04:19:17 AM »
Totally agree.  When OJ was found not guilty, the entire office was watching the news in the lunchroom.  Out of 30-40 office mates, only one black young guy jumped and cheered.

Everyone in my lab, and the lab across the hall, were clustered around the radio that was in my lab.  We were shocked by the verdict.  Nothing would surprise me now with the Zimmerman case.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 10:03:47 AM »
Depends on how many obama voters are on the jury. 
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2012, 01:21:38 PM »
Depends almost entirely on how the deck jury was stacked.  I thought OJ was an open and shut case, too.

Depends on how many obama voters are on the jury.  

Just saying. Just my opinion. As for 1995 OJ Simpson, it should of been a mistrial.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2012, 12:04:48 PM »
 Blood? Un-possible. Poor widdle Twayy Von must have spilled some ketchup from his happy meal he had been carrying.

:whatever:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2012, 12:19:06 PM »

There is a video out there that shows a side by side of a mixed group of people and a totally black group of people and the black side were joyous and dancing.  It was SICKENING.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2012, 12:19:59 PM »
There is a video out there that shows a side by side of a mixed group of people and a totally black group of people and the black side were joyous and dancing.  It was SICKENING.
Kind of like the celebrating Muslims on 9/11.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2012, 04:57:01 PM »

I remember bursting into tears of fury when OJ was acquitted.  To this day when I make my shopping list for the store, I spell out OJ.  He murdered two people in cold blood and an almost overwhelming black jury found him innocent.  They call that racism down in the South if it's white on black crime. :fuelfire:
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline cattlebaron

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #13 on: December 07, 2012, 08:53:37 AM »
Yep...I got real tired of violins playing every time I turned on the news for Trayvon Martin and listening to how wonderful a boy he was. That's the first warning bell for why they went out of the way to tell me that so many times. Poor Zimmerman, I would be terrified if I was in his shoes (in court, not in front of Trayvon).

Offline Chris_

« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2012, 08:56:50 AM »
George Zimmerman sues NBC and reporters

I hope he wins and gets a big fat payday out of them.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 09:01:06 AM »
George Zimmerman sues NBC and reporters

I hope he wins and gets a big fat payday out of them.

I hope he wins such a big payday that it drives not just NBC, but GE out of business.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Chris_

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 09:04:08 AM »
GE has some pretty deep pockets.

It helps when you don't have to pay any income tax and half your business is subsidized by Obama's DOE.