Author Topic: Wal-Mart expands low-price drug program  (Read 1953 times)

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
Wal-Mart expands low-price drug program
« on: May 05, 2008, 06:41:40 PM »
DUmmies won't like this one bit....the evil WalMart has added new medications to their $4.00 discount prgram....heads will be splodin' at the DUmp...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080505/ap_on_bi_ge/wal_mart_prescription_program

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. - Wal-Mart Stores Inc., the world's largest retailer, announced Monday it would expand its discounted prescription drug program to offer 90-day supplies for $10 and add several women's medications at a discount. It also said it would lower the price of more than 1,000 over-the-counter drugs.

The move marks the third phase of a company program that began in 2006 to provide a 30-day supply of generic prescription drugs for $4. The Bentonville-based company said the program has saved customers more than $1 billion.

With the expansion, the company began filling prescriptions Monday for up to 350 generic medications at $10 for a 90-day supply at Wal-Mart, Neighborhood Market and Sam's Club pharmacies in the U.S. Almost all the prescription generics in the company's $4 program were included in the expanded $10 offer, said Wal-Mart senior vice president John Agwunobi

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Wal-Mart expands low-price drug program
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 07:30:31 PM »
The bastards!  How dare they!

More Wal Mart attempts at dominance!
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline RobJohnson

Re: Wal-Mart expands low-price drug program
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2008, 07:44:53 PM »
This inlcudes some great deals on OTC drugs as well.....

http://i.walmart.com/i/if/hmp/fusion/OTC_drug_List.pdf

Thank you Wal Mart!