Author Topic: Our tax dollars at work ... really?  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
Our tax dollars at work ... really?
« on: July 31, 2011, 06:32:42 AM »

Obama and NATO Turn Libya, and a $30B Check, Over to Jihadists

How would Americans feel if they knew the Obama administration just agreed to hand people affiliated with a designated terrorist group a $30 billion dollar check and recognize them as the legitimate rulers of Libya?

Things weren’t looking so good for the  Libyan Islamic Fighting Group back in 2004 when they were designated a foreign terrorist group by the State Department.  In chilling testimony, then-CIA Director George Tenet warned the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2004 that even if Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda was completely destroyed, “a global network of Islamic extremists bent on killing Americans had emerged.”  Tenet listed the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG) as one of those groups.

In 2007, the LIFG formally joined al-Qaeda, an event so well documented that even Reuters covered it.  Its goals, which it is now close to achieving thanks to airpower help from President Obama and NATO, include killing Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, setting up an Islamic caliphate in Libya and waging international jihad. >>> MORE ...

Didn't Saddam Hussein get his neck re-aligned for basically doing the same thing? I guess there's still plenty of Obama kool-aid drinkers in this brave new Amerika we see now to cover for him.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 06:35:06 AM by Janice »
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
Re: Our tax dollars at work ... really?
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2011, 08:27:23 AM »
I thought we were in a debt crisis.  Where did we get $30BB?  They should have cut 100% of foreign aid to Islamic countries, since they just take the money and keep supporting terrorists anyway.

Way to go, Congress.  Funding terorrists again.

Offline Janice

• This election is about paychecks v. food stamps
Re: Our tax dollars at work ... really?
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2011, 11:40:59 AM »
I thought we were in a debt crisis.  >>>

Way to go, Congress.  Funding terorrists again.

'US paying salaries for jailed Palestinian terrorists'

Media watchdog tells congressmen PA spends over $5 million a month from US-provided budget in salaries to terrorists in Israeli prisons. >>>

“The US funds the PA’s general budget,” the document reads. “Through the PA budget the US is paying the salaries of terrorist murderers in prison and funding the glorification and role modeling of terrorists.”

I'm sure this is just the "tip of the iceberg".
Reagan bankrupted the Soviet Empire ...

Obama is bankrupting the American Republic