Author Topic: Hitler at home: Rare photographs show how the Nazi leader relaxed while he waged  (Read 1414 times)

Offline Golem

• Curmudgeon
Hitler at home: Rare photographs show how the Nazi leader relaxed while he waged war
Daily Mail Reporter
The Daily Mail
September 26, 2010

Relaxing with a cup of tea and sharing a joke with a crowd of admiring women - these are the rarely seen intimate portraits of Adolf Hitler at the height of his power.

The snapshots of the dictator were taken between 1936 and 1945 as the Nazi party strengthened its grip on Germany and then waged war against its European neighbours.

More

Offline Golem

• Curmudgeon

Offline cavegal

I am always interested in this guy. I went to the Holocaust Museum in DC a few years ago, I really had to think about that. I knew about everything in there except one thing. IMB had a machine used at prison camps that was a punch card with info on each card for every single person they had. You walk thru a train car that actually transported people to a death camp.  When you walk into the Museum they take away your purse's/cameras/belongings and give you a card. Just like they did to the people sent to those death camps. 

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline cclanofirish

• Just Off Probation
I am always interested in this guy. I went to the Holocaust Museum in DC a few years ago, I really had to think about that. I knew about everything in there except one thing. IMB had a machine used at prison camps that was a punch card with info on each card for every single person they had. You walk thru a train car that actually transported people to a death camp.  When you walk into the Museum they take away your purse's/cameras/belongings and give you a card. Just like they did to the people sent to those death camps. 

The book "IBM and the Holocaust" is a great book about how in bed this company was with the Nazi's

Offline jtyangel

I think this best illustrates how perilous it is to raise a leader of to some glory they aren't worthy of. I think the big O is a good case in point of the 'Austrian school girl effect'. Does anyone doubt Obama could have found the same gaggle full of young women to look at him with stars in their eyes just a couple of years ago? These pictures are illuminating, but I really doubt many on the left understand why they are since it would mean taking a look at their own idolatry when it comes to 'the one'.