Author Topic: Christmas Lights  (Read 2695 times)

Offline Alpha Mare

Christmas Lights
« on: November 16, 2009, 10:03:57 AM »
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: Christmas Lights
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 11:31:18 AM »
 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 11:51:57 AM »
That's awesome. LOL!

I'm looking for something small for my house. I figure I'll buy one new decoration a year.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 11:52:45 AM »
Love it!

Offline seabelle

• "she walked into the cave...she was not afraid"
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 12:00:43 PM »
LOL !   Thanks for the chuckle, there's a Griswald Christmas House in every neighborhood !

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2009, 12:44:04 PM »
I think I live across the road from them pretty sad when you have to cover your windows with blankets just to get some sleep because the neighboors won't turn off the damn lights.
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.

Offline ColonialMarine0431

• DEUS VULT
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2009, 09:03:41 PM »
"Ditto"

Very creative.  :lmao:
I'll See Your Jihad and Raise You One Crusade

Offline Flame

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2009, 06:21:45 AM »
That's awesome. LOL!

I'm looking for something small for my house. I figure I'll buy one new decoration a year.

That's what we do...had to get new lights for the house this year, 'cause MR Falme chucked them last year...

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2009, 07:39:40 AM »
That's awesome. LOL!

Dad's downsizing and upgrading to LED's this year. I'm waiting till after Christmas to pick up my own LED sets for meyself. Meanwhile I'll be using Dads castoffs this year. I'm very limited on what I can do due to a serious lack of outlets outside. I have exactly none, nada, zip, zero. Dad had the same problem and wired up his outdoors for lighting projects. He's now got a 4way box on each corner and power out to his shed.

Myself being less industrious (and working for a living) won't be undertaking as ambitious a project. Instead I'll get some power out through the soffit at the front porch and run extension cords from there. Next year with the LED's I should be able to power them all from the same outlet with no cording.

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2009, 12:50:34 AM »
Dad's downsizing and upgrading to LED's this year. I'm waiting till after Christmas to pick up my own LED sets for meyself. Meanwhile I'll be using Dads castoffs this year. I'm very limited on what I can do due to a serious lack of outlets outside. I have exactly none, nada, zip, zero. Dad had the same problem and wired up his outdoors for lighting projects. He's now got a 4way box on each corner and power out to his shed.

Myself being less industrious (and working for a living) won't be undertaking as ambitious a project. Instead I'll get some power out through the soffit at the front porch and run extension cords from there. Next year with the LED's I should be able to power them all from the same outlet with no cording.

Home Depot is taking the old lights and giving extra money off on the LED lights.....
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.

Offline Oceander

« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2009, 12:53:24 AM »
That's beautiful!  It took me a couple of moments, and I'm sitting there wondering "ok, when does the GIF start up?" and then I got it!   :rotf:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2009, 06:16:15 AM »