Author Topic: Clinton Chokes Up-Tries to Hold Back Tears  (Read 8889 times)

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Clinton Chokes Up-Tries to Hold Back Tears
« on: January 07, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »
Boofreakinhoo...Hillary knows her demise is not far behind  :lmao:

Check out the video on the following page....

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/teary-eyed-clinton-vows-to-fight-on/20080107142809990001?ncid=NWS00010000000001
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 06:18:37 PM by Hawkgirl »

Offline foxworthy

• Probationary (Probie)
  • Beginning Fresh
Re: Clinton Chokes Up-Tries to Hold Back Tears
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 06:38:27 PM »
Hey, it worked for Muskie, didn't it?
When the game is over, both the pawn and the king are put away in the same box

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 07:22:25 PM »
countdown until the libtards start crying foul for picking on her for showing emotion.  ::)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 07:35:54 PM »
Don't let those alligator tears fool you!  :tongue: She learned from the master! *cough* Ron Brown *cough*.

“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline vftb

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 07:36:28 PM »
I've got to paraphrase because one of my guys told me about it, but I understand that Hillary pulled a real duzzy today.  Talking about Obama she said something like "he hasn't done his spade work".   :rotf: :rotf:  If that's true, we're talking serious foot-in-mouth disease.  I'm confident (hopeful) that she will self-destruct  :mental:
To err is human, to really **** things up you need a computer

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 07:42:29 PM »
I've got to paraphrase because one of my guys told me about it, but I understand that Hillary pulled a real duzzy today.  Talking about Obama she said something like "he hasn't done his spade work".   :rotf: :rotf:  If that's true, we're talking serious foot-in-mouth disease.  I'm confident (hopeful) that she will self-destruct  :mental:

I can't believe that she would get elected were she to get the Dem nod. But I don't ever underestimate the Clintoonian political machine.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline vftb

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 07:46:55 PM »
For what it's worth, here it is:

RUSH: Did you hear what Mrs. Clinton said on the Today show today with Matt Lauer? She said that Barack Obama "hasn't done the spadework necessary to be president." He "hasn't done the spadework necessary to be president," as though she has. Now, let's imagine, shall we, if Trent Lott or Mitt Romney or Ross Perot had said that Barack Obama "hasn't done the spadework necessary to be president." Nothing that happens in the Clinton campaign is coincidence, folks. Barack Obama hasn't done the "spadework"? Whew. Where is the Reverend Sharpton on this? By the way, big story: Reverend Sharpton is waiting on his time to endorse. He's waiting for commitments. That means he's probably waiting for money from one of these two camps.

Source
To err is human, to really **** things up you need a computer

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2008, 07:56:15 PM »
Quote from: satan herself
“Some of us are right some of us are wrong,” she continued, firming up a bit — and sounding, some reporters felt, either angry or resentful about Senator Barack Obama. “Some of us are ready, and some of us are not. Some of us know what we’ll do on day one and some of us don’t.”
Yeah, bitch -- you're ****ing right because you say so.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2008, 08:00:09 PM »
I HATE The Clintonian double-talk.  :banghead: She's going to work the I was only First Lady/I was Co-President angle to death.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2008, 08:06:56 PM »
“Some of us are right some of us are wrong,” she continued, firming up a bit — and sounding, some reporters felt, either angry or resentful about Senator Barack Obama. “Some of us are ready, and some of us are not. Some of us know what we’ll do on day one and some of us don’t.”

Her arrogance is what pisses me off the most...I just can't wait to gloat to my  liberal co-workers when she's BEATEN :yahoo:...and Gloat I will!!

Looking forward to hearing Dick Morris' commentary on this.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2008, 08:09:20 PM »
I HATE The Clintonian double-talk.  :banghead: She's going to work the I was only First Lady/I was Co-President angle to death.

Voters see through this and it angers them.  She's riding on her husband's coattails. 
She shouts Bill's "accomplishments" as her own. 

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2008, 09:58:09 PM »

Her arrogance is what pisses me off the most...I just can't wait to gloat to my  liberal co-workers when she's BEATEN :yahoo:...and Gloat I will!!

Looking forward to hearing Dick Morris' commentary on this.

and barack hussein hasn't beaten and equally stupid and meaningless point to death?  "I was right on the iraq war".  who the hell cares?  he was a state legislator when that vote was taken.  it's easy to be right when no one cares if you are wrong.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2008, 11:12:03 PM »
Don't let those alligator tears fool you!  :tongue: She learned from the master! *cough* Ron Brown *cough*.

remember how Bill Clinton used to cry all the time when he was president? remember, "i feel your pain" ...? the clinton's arent stable.. i really dont want to slam anyone for showing emotion, but good Lord, this country needs someone with some steel in their spine not somebody who gets so easily overwhelmed.

and i'm sorry, but parading thru every town you can, with people doing your hair and makeup and fetching your food and drinks day after day does NOT sound that stressful to me. she's not being driven around in a Yugo or even an SUV. she's flying or taking a very plush bus.. her every need is tended to - so, i am perplexed at the 'difficulty' of a political campaign, other than maybe the lack of sleep.

her house is still being taken care of, she has no kids to mind... she's paid to campaign and i am sick and tired of the media and all these politicians talking about how 'tough' it is out there.. good grief.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2008, 11:15:12 PM »

i didnt have anyplace to bring it to, but there was a thread on DU this past week asking "Just what were the 35 years of service that Hilary is claiming??" and the responses were just priceless.

the majority of them said, "she doesnt have 35 years of service to anyone" mixed with Wikipedia sources of her law years where she was an INTERN for some serious sounding groups.

in all though.. not one single poster had anything of substance to show for Hilary and all that 'experience' ..

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2008, 11:28:01 PM »
Nothing more than crocadile tears as a last ditch attempt to secure some kind of "pitty vote."
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2008, 11:29:27 PM »
Nothing more than crocadile tears as a last ditch attempt to secure some kind of "pitty vote."

yeah, but pity from who? women arent voting for her.. i would think her internal polling would tell her that.

how sad to be that far along in life and not be able to just act like yourself..

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2008, 11:30:21 PM »

yeah, but pity from who? women arent voting for her.. i would think her internal polling would tell her that.

how sad to be that far along in life and not be able to just act like yourself..

She is just delusional.
Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2008, 11:42:24 PM »

She is just delusional.

i find her fascinating.. with everything in her personal life that has been public, she sure has some brass ones to keep her head up and keep going. i will give her that.

i've read three books on her and bill this year and the two of them have such narcissistic personalities its a wonder they made it to the Governor's mansion in Arkansas in the first place. it just shows how forgiving this country is..

if she loses this nomination, i wouldnt be suprised to see her try again in 2012. the clintons have to be smacked repeatedly by the american public before they will ever get the message that we are done with them.

Offline THA HOUSTON PIMP IS IN DA HOUZ!

• I pimp; you GET pimped.
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2008, 11:50:18 PM »

She is just delusional.

i find her fascinating.. with everything in her personal life that has been public, she sure has some brass ones to keep her head up and keep going. i will give her that.

i've read three books on her and bill this year and the two of them have such narcissistic personalities its a wonder they made it to the Governor's mansion in Arkansas in the first place. it just shows how forgiving this country is..

if she loses this nomination, i wouldnt be suprised to see her try again in 2012. the clintons have to be smacked repeatedly by the american public before they will ever get the message that we are done with them.

What is REALLY scary is the fact that this shrew charlatan WILL still get the Dem Nom.

I still think that she's gonna outlast this pissant Muslim Obama.   

Offline Lauri

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2008, 11:55:17 PM »

She is just delusional.

What is REALLY scary is the fact that this shrew charlatan WILL still get the Dem Nom.

I still think that she's gonna outlast this pissant Muslim Obama.   

i was reading today that her money situation isnt as firm as most of us thought.. that was suprising. if she is having money troubles, all the desire in the world wont keep her in..

i too thought she had the lock on the nomination already - she's quietly been buying all those Dem senators and governors across the country for the past six years, biding her time, collecting her chits..

if she doesnt get the nomination, i will still be shocked.. i think she'd sell her house and write the Mother of All Tell All books in order to amass the money to keep going.. i put nothing past this woman.

Offline MASHLover

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 07:48:16 AM »
What gets me most is she keeps saying her 35 years of experience!!!
WHAT 35 FREAKIN YEARS, she has only been a Senator for a few years, NOT 35

Just more proof that she is standing on Bill's coattails and trying to slide back in.
formerly Striker

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 08:29:23 AM »
Meh....just another Clinton that can shed a tear on cue.

It's a parlor trick she picked up from Slick.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn