Author Topic: FBI raids friend of Obamas offices  (Read 2832 times)

Offline Airwolf

FBI raids friend of Obamas offices
« on: October 03, 2008, 09:44:40 AM »
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/03/fbi-raids-obama-friends-home/print/

Friday, October 3, 2008
FBI raids Obama friend's home
Andrea Billups (Contact)
The FBI on Wednesday raided the county offices of a former Illinois state senator who is a poker-playing buddy of Democratic presidential candidate Sen. Barack Obama.

According to Chicago authorities, the FBI visited the offices in Joliet, Ill., of Will County executive Larry Walsh, a longtime friend of Mr. Obama's, and his chief of staff Matt Ryan.

Mr. Walsh, who served in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2005, was endorsed by Mr. Obama in his county executive election bid. With the support of some of Mr. Obama's U.S. Senate volunteers, he easily defeated incumbent Republican Joseph Mikan.

Will County auditor Steve Weber confirmed that his office had been asked by the FBI to assist in an investigation, but he did not elaborate on the specifics.

Two FBI agents out of Chicago reportedly spent more than an hour in the Will County offices on Wednesday morning.

MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline djones520

Re: FBI raids friend of Obamas offices
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 11:54:11 AM »
Seems Obama has a lot of these "Friends".   :whatever:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 12:08:00 PM »
Shall we sing the Obama statement to the throngs of press groupies in unison now? 

This - err - is not the - uh -  Larry Walsh I - umm - knew.

Another one under the bus.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 12:12:12 PM »
Shall we sing the Obama statement to the throngs of press groupies in unison now? 

:rotf:

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 12:18:25 PM »

There's plenty of room under Obama's bus.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 12:26:41 PM »

:rotf:
He'll just have hair plug joe deny he ever even met the guy.  The MSM will follow along as usual.   :whatever:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2008, 05:40:31 AM »
I posted something earlier this week that it appears that Tony Rezko is telling all to Federal investigators, so it might be looking to turn for the Obamessiah . . . badly.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #7 on: October 05, 2008, 11:52:57 AM »
I posted something earlier this week that it appears that Tony Rezko is telling all to Federal investigators, so it might be looking to turn for the Obamessiah . . . badly.

You will have to read about it in the National E. cause the liberal media will never make it front page news.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2008, 01:55:08 PM »
You will have to read about it in the National E. cause the liberal media will never make it front page news.

The National Enquirer had at one time the largest readership in the United states. If it still does it just might reach enough people to change things. That is if anyone believes what they print
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"