Author Topic: VIDEO: ATF Firearms Tech Chief Struggles to Disassemble Gun on TV  (Read 196 times)

Offline pjcomix

Imagine you are Chris Bort, the acting chief of the ATF Firearms Ammunition Technology Division and you are struggling to disassemble a Glock style handgun during a TV interview. In fact you are struggling so much that you come off as either an unknowledgeable klutz or another Inspector Clouseau. This laughably embarrassing episode took place on "Face The Nation."

https://rumble.com/v4h68hr-atf-firearms-tech-chief-struggles-to-disassemble-gun-on-tv.html

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: VIDEO: ATF Firearms Tech Chief Struggles to Disassemble Gun on TV
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2024, 08:27:49 AM »
It’s not surprising that the head of the agency doesn’t know anything about Guns, most of the field agents that I’ve interacted with don’t know shit either. All they know is to how to find discrepancies in your A&D log or 4473 forms.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2024, 11:58:53 AM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2024, 08:59:07 AM »
 :thatsright: Bort is such an unserious incompetent LIEden-appointee that he didn't think/care enough to take the hour or so to watch a GoogTube video showing how to clean a Glock and practice it a couple of times? :thatsright:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2024, 09:21:32 AM »
:thatsright: Bort is such an unserious incompetent LIEden-appointee that he didn't think/care enough to take the hour or so to watch a GoogTube video showing how to clean a Glock and practice it a couple of times? :thatsright:

His bodyguards don't let him anywhere near their Glocks, or any other weapons. He might do his idiot self a mischief...  :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus