Author Topic: Let me make this Pellucidly Clear  (Read 452 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Let me make this Pellucidly Clear
« on: May 22, 2023, 10:20:05 PM »
Star Member malaise (256,499 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217935925

Tim Scott is only in this race to peel off African-American voters.

He's a right wing tool and a scumbag.

That is all

Uncle Tim?

Star Member GoCubsGo (31,370 posts)

1. He's also angling for Trump's VP spot.

Star Member onecaliberal (29,855 posts)

15. He's black. He will never be anything to trump. Wait until pisswig starts trashing him.

Star Member marble falls (48,997 posts)

6. He only seconds your notion every single time he opens his mouth. I honestly believe whoever it ...

... is who gets the GOP nod - either he or his VP will be truly abysmal. Not Tangerine Scream or Ron Puddingfingers bad, but plenty bad enough. When the only close to decent GOPer there is is Mitt Romney, well we need to do whatever we can to turn out the vote. When the turnout is big, Democrats win.

Star Member malaise (256,499 posts)

12. The Slobfather isn't running for anything except from a

prison sentence.
Take that to the bank

:mental:

barbaraann (8,550 posts)

8. He is SO insulted when's he's called a token Black, but he fits the definition perfectly.

According to Merriam-Webster: Tokenism is the practice of doing something (such as hiring a person who belongs to a minority group) only to prevent criticism and give the appearance that people are being treated fairly.

I wouldn't even know where to start with pointing out GOP racism, it's so pervasive.

Ohioboy (2,752 posts)

11. You got that right... a tool.

They say Trump is wishing him his best. You know Trump is never going to endorse anyone who he thinks will be able to beat him.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Let me make this Pellucidly Clear
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 01:57:20 AM »
Is mal still pretending she has an amazing vocabulary? Or intentionally being repetitive and redundant?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 07:08:02 AM »

Tim Scott is only in this race to peel off African-American voters.

He's a right wing tool and a scumbag.

That is all

Let's make this pellucidly clear: You're deathly afraid of what would happen if the democrats ever lost any of their grip over minority voters.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 08:14:01 AM »
Does mal realize that, unlike the British-style elections, there will be but 1 Dem and 1 R running for President in November 2024. Tim Scott is running in the primaries, and either he will be THE R nominee or he won't be on the November ballot. mal is so ignorant of how things work in the US that she probably doesn't remember Alan Keyes' R primary runs in 1996 and 2000 (I didn't have to check W'pedia for the dates, I voted for him in those primaries).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 08:25:08 AM »
The racist primitives (which is to say all of them) view him as a token black, an Uncle Tom. To them, we already know that anyone of the black race who doesn’t obediently succumb to leftist ideology just has to be a traitor of their race. All blacks are to be monolithic politically.

I’d vote for Tim Scott in a second. Smart man, correct on the issues most important to me, and even tempered but firm.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2023, 08:34:08 AM »
Star Member GoCubsGo (31,370 posts)

1. He's also angling for Trump's VP spot.

He doesn't cackle well enough to be a black VP.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2023, 08:16:51 PM »
He doesn't cackle well enough to be a black VP.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2023, 10:22:18 AM »

Your post left me literally shaking because you are literally TrumpHitler.  :cheersmate:  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2023, 11:46:57 AM »
barbaraann (8,550 posts)

8. He is SO insulted when's he's called a token Black, but he fits the definition perfectly.

According to Merriam-Webster: Tokenism is the practice of doing something (such as hiring a person who belongs to a minority group) only to prevent criticism and give the appearance that people are being treated fairly.
Explains why Harris got the VP spot, KJP got her spot and why Mayor Pete got his.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2023, 05:38:19 PM »
Your post left me literally shaking because you are literally TrumpHitler.  :cheersmate:  :lmao:

Im sure lurking DUmp peeps share your thoughts..  :lmao:

:cheersmate: