Author Topic: Seething.  (Read 532 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Seething.
« on: May 22, 2023, 10:15:45 PM »
Star Member cilla4progress (22,973 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217935049

Seething.

The filthy ugly "new" neighbors as of the last couple of years - the ones that erected 3 **** Biden flags on their storage shed in our peaceful, pastoral rural valley - have now erected **** Biden, Gadsden, and other foul signs right along the road. On a school bus route.

Law enforcement won't respond to my request for help. I already wrote in to a community bulletin board and 95% of comments agreed with me that it is damaging to civil society. I am considering a LTTE, but, other than exposing them (and me), what good will it do? I'm taking pics and sending them to my like-minded neighbors.

Any other ideas?

:whatever:

MOMFUDSKI (1,665 posts)

2. Assuming it

falls under free speech?

SickOfTheOnePct (6,288 posts)

3. I would think so

although there may be some kind of obscenity law that could address it.

I don't let stuff like that bother me personally, but I know that others have issues with it.

Star Member unblock (51,360 posts)

5. it's republican for "don't waste your time trying to befriend us"

people like that do the rest of us a favor by outing themselves as bigots, sexists, and intolerant jerks.

don't waste your time and effort on them.

Star Member woodsprite (11,521 posts)

9. We went to PA up through Greenville, DE yesterday.

Or "Biden country" as some call it. I saw several "Let's go Brandon" and "**** Biden" signs hanging in front of estates, as well as cars w/ bumper stickers. I told my family, "The only thing that does is self-identifies them as assholes."

It started a discussion among us about the Biden/Harris merch. I'd really love to get a Dark Brandon t-shirt, but the only place I'd wear it would be to bed. I feel that with the crazies, labeled merch, including bumper stickers, just paints a target on your back that they would all too willingly utilize.

:rotf:

Star Member pandr32 (10,203 posts)

11. Perhap it is time to organize a ninja paintball party.

Make it clear everyone is to remain nameless throughout. Have a blast!

vandalism and criminal trespass...

great idea

Sympthsical (6,684 posts)

14. What's to report? It's speech

You may not like it, but if it's on their property, there's not a whole lot to be done for it.

First Amendment isn't for the stuff we like. It's very specifically there for the stuff we don't.

Star Member shanti (21,601 posts)

15. It happens in California too

Near the beginning of my street is a "Let's go Brandon" bumper stickered pickup, as well as a Trump 2024 banner in their backyard that everyone can see upon entering the neighborhood. The owner is an old white guy. Nobody else but him though, thank God.

inthewind21 (3,288 posts)

28. Law enforcement?

What exactly is law enforcement supposed to do about something on someone else's property you don't like?

Star Member cilla4progress (22,973 posts)

29. 1. It's provocative, in the worst way.

2. If it's on county right-of-way it's violative of the law.

If that still matters at all...to anyone.

they're such good little nazis...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

Re: Seething.
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2023, 01:55:45 AM »
Poor widdle Star Member cilla4progress, :rotf: . I the pic above is the signs that have her POed, the signs are clearly on her neighbor's property.

How many DUpipo had "F___ Trump" (or similar) bumperstickers on their cars back when he was President? How many DUpipo boasted in early 2017 of making and wearing P@#$% hats?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2023, 02:50:41 AM »

39. Supreme Court quite famously said no

That an expletive in political speech wasn't sufficient cause to restrict it. Cohen v. California.

People weren't this het up when there was **** Trump stuff everywhere. Geese and ganders.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2023, 06:27:30 AM »
Another instance where most answering the post are saying things because it can be publicly viewed rather than what they really believe and would say behind closed doors. I've seen it happen consistently with the primitives since 2004. All it takes is their other posts regarding how they feel about their political opponents to know what they would do in this case were they fully in charge as opposed to what they type out for public consumption. The words "summary execution" would dominate the conversation. Leftists are power hungry and bloodthirsty.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2023, 07:54:30 AM »

39. Supreme Court quite famously said no

That an expletive in political speech wasn't sufficient cause to restrict it. Cohen v. California.

People weren't this het up when there was **** Trump stuff everywhere. Geese and ganders.

Sympthsical dared to post that? I wouldn't :cheersmate: with him/her, as my annual beer consumption is less than a six-pack, but with Dr. Pepper? We might even be able to have a civil conversation.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2023, 07:57:19 AM »
Any other ideas?

Yes, move to Seattle or San Francisco or Portland they are left wing paradise. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2023, 08:07:23 AM »
... How many DUpipo boasted in early 2017 of making and wearing P@#$% hats?

Some days I have a decent grasp on the grossly obvious:

https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=111701.0
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=111853.0
https://conservativecave.com/cave/index.php?topic=112093.0

I'm sure there're more, but it's a sample, and the first is a how-to-make. I'm sure there are numerous F-Bomb-Trump posts memorialized here in the DUmpster.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2023, 12:09:58 PM »
“Seething” could be the alternate for DU.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2023, 12:19:44 PM »

:rotf:

vandalism and criminal trespass...

great idea

they're such good little nazis...

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Do any of those sign actually say "****" Biden where "****" is spelled out correctly with all the letters? I see a FJB and F :bird: ck Biden but nothing else with it showing all the letters.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2023, 12:30:14 PM »
The underage-kids get the message... If Biden wasn't awful, they wouldn't use a 'bad word'.

-End of kid's analytical-processing on a picturesque cruise through the countryside.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2023, 03:30:41 PM »
The underage-kids get the message... If Biden wasn't awful, they wouldn't use a 'bad word'.

-End of kid's analytical-processing on a picturesque cruise through the countryside.

Unfortunately, that's farther than the analytical processing at DU goes.

Theirs goes something like "Someone's badmouthing Biden ---> REEEEEE!".

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2023, 08:00:48 PM »
Prairie_Seagull (2,150 posts)

55. This would be kind of a sneeky way to get at least maybe a break on your property taxes.

Indicate the next time you go to pay your taxes that you want to appeal your valuations and your property should be taxed at a lower rate due to sale value being less due to those signs. Someone will come out a generally access what your claim is. it's possible the tax man would be on your side. If you get my meaning.

Funny how the Island Inhabitants are all for passing the buck on property taxes. When its them.  :whatever:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2023, 05:54:58 AM »
Star Moron cilla4progress (22,973 posts)

Seething.

And yet, those of us who AREN'T mouth breathing leftist scum are the "hateful" ones.

Go figure.  :popcorn: :whatever:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2023, 07:28:34 AM »
He's an idea  cilla4progress, you could just shut the **** up.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2023, 05:42:45 PM »
He's an idea  cilla4progress, you could just shut the **** up.

Its pretty bad when even some of the DUmps finest are telling her the same thing. Except in the DUmp speak of course.