Author Topic: The Divide & Conquer strategy we should all use  (Read 269 times)

Offline CC27

The Divide & Conquer strategy we should all use
« on: May 22, 2023, 11:36:33 AM »
KS Toronado (12,972 posts)

Have you noticed how all of our elected Democrats from Biden on down, when we see them on the TV news
attacking our foes, they don't say "republican" as much anymore instead they say "MAGA" wing/folks/party etc.

When talking to our R friends/neighbors/coworkers/relatives we should attack the Тяцмp MAGA crowd only,
they are the anti-Democracy crowd, a clear and present danger to our Country. I'd refrain from saying MAGAts,
just use the term MAGA.

President Biden was the first one who I noticed using "MAGA", we should follow his lead. Get Rs who are not
pleased with the Тяцмp MAGA crowd to dislike/not trust them. A Divide & Conquer strategy we can all use.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217934656

What is with the name Trump written in Russian?  You people act like children 24/7

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: The Divide & Conquer strategy we should all use
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2023, 12:19:58 PM »
KS Toronado (12,972 posts)

Cause Heaven forbid democrats use a "come up with defined, workable plans to solve issues the American people are facing" strategy.  Republicans need a lot of work in that area too, but Dems haven't bothered trying anything besides division and hate for decades.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2023, 12:29:13 PM »
Hey DUmbass DUchebags have you seen that your slow old pedophile, Joe Biden is at 33% approval on his f*cking up our economy?

I know your tiny drug addled brains can't do math, pus it is racist, that is 2 out of 3 people think the pedo in chief sucks economically. And the senile communist asshole thinks that he can tell republicans to pound sand on the debt ceiling.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2023, 02:15:27 PM »
Still :jerkit: ing over the delusion that there is a vast latent split among Rs about Trump? :rotf: Never-Trumpers are a small minority among Rs, and that noisy Never-Trumper group collapsed under the personal perversions of its leaders.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2023, 03:31:36 PM »
I got news for you, DU. Like most of your ingenious strategies, somebody already thought of this one, and it's not working. Trump is and will remain astoundingly popular among republicans, so much so as to make any other candidate not viable.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2023, 04:33:51 PM »
I got news for you, DU. Like most of your ingenious strategies, somebody already thought of this one, and it's not working. Trump is and will remain astoundingly popular among republicans, so much so as to make any other candidate not viable.

Because apparently this MAGA trope was focus tested by white leftists, they think it is a slur. Make America Great Again is a fantastic slogan, and personally I take it as a badge of honor rather than a slur which the left desperately wants it to be.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender