Author Topic: When Trump "won", I remember the world just went black.  (Read 429 times)

Offline CC27

When Trump "won", I remember the world just went black.
« on: August 12, 2022, 10:04:38 AM »
Star Member hamsterjill (14,222 posts)

I’d had such high hopes that Hillary was going to be the next President.

When Trump was declared the winner, the world just went black. It was as if the very earth itself as a living planet just heaved a sigh and said “I can’t take this”. Bad things started happening, and they have not stopped. Hate and hate mongering became more rampant than ever. Stupidity reigned. Chaos ensued.

Call me crazy. I don’t care. But Trump and his influence must end in order for life to return to anything that resembles “normal”. He must be held accountable. He must be judged. He must be stopped.

Anything less will not be enough. Mother Earth and all of her occupants need to heal, and stopping Trump is an absolute necessity. I feel it in my bones. It is a test of mankind. If we fail this test, there will be no turning back.

He must be held accountable through our justice system. He must face judgment through that system and he must face punishment through that system. We cannot fail this test.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217033318

I think you just passed out from being a drunk POS.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: When Trump "won", I remember the world just went black.
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 10:14:30 AM »
Imagine the healing the planet would need if Hillary had become President.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 10:45:34 AM »

I’d had such high hopes that Hillary was going to be the next President.

When Trump was declared the winner, the world just went black. It was as if the very earth itself as a living planet just heaved a sigh and said “I can’t take this”. Bad things started happening,

Bad things? Oh, yes your right.
I recall Russia invading Ukraine
China threatening Taiwan
North Korea launching missiles over Japan
Record Debt
Record Deficit
Record Inflation
Record Gas prices
Begging enemy's for oil
Empty food shelves
Record high food prices
Waiting 1 year for appliances and furniture
401K lost 22% of value
and that pesky recession

Oh wait! none of those bad things happened under President Trump.  :banghead:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 08:53:32 PM »

Ahhhh, I see the dog whistle. You mean because he didn't pay attention to only you WASP's. He actually helped the black community with opportunity zones, HCBU's, and actually brought many young black leaders to the White House. That's what you don't like. You liked that the HBCU's had to beg every damn year for funding. He thought that was ridiculous and funded them for 10 years. I see you, David Duke. Maybe that's why David Duke and Richard Spencer can't stand him either. Got it.

Now go pick up your robes from the cleaners.  :popcorn:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 08:20:40 AM »
Election Denial is still alive and passed out at DU!  :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 08:53:41 AM »

Life is hard. Life is harder when you're a DUmmy.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2022, 01:20:28 PM »
AKwannabe (4,533 posts)

37. I punched a hole in the wall

Scared the hair off my dog screaming and freaked out my ex husband from his sleeping state. Then I did go to work and told the boss to **** off when she said she voted for him.

Never will forget that day. It has been surreal since.

He needs WAY more than punishment.
The people who put him in the WH need to suffer as I and so many have suffered for 6 long years.

**** DONALD TRUMP.

You need help.

So, this "ex-husband" of yours. Was he in "Ex-" status before or after that hole punching and screaming episode. Just curious. But I think I know the answer.  :whatever:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2022, 02:51:25 PM »
You need help.

So, this "ex-husband" of yours. Was he in "Ex-" status before or after that hole punching and screaming episode. Just curious. But I think I know the answer.  :whatever:

Not to mention a probable involuntary job change. Whatever the "reason" for the outburst - IMO, political views are trivial (I put up with a non-violent//non-volatile whack-job co-worker who couldn't say "Reagan" without appending at least one epithet or crudity, so my level of tolerance is pretty high) - what manager or company wants an employee that volatile?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2022, 06:07:11 PM »
He needs WAY more than punishment.
The people who put him in the WH need to suffer as I and so many have suffered for 6 long years.

It amuses me how they're for democracy until they don't get their way, then someone needs to be punished.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2022, 07:15:39 PM »

It amuses me how they're for democracy until they don't get their way, then someone needs to be punished.

"Tolerant Left". That statement always get me.  :-)

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2022, 07:50:33 PM »

They're for democracy until the people want voter ID, or want the border secured, or want to challenge school boards, or want the economy fixed, or want to kick democrats out of office.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2022, 08:37:43 AM »

It irritates the snot out of me that these idiots believe the US is a democracy, and that far too many people in places of power push that narrative.  We really saw the negative effects of this lie when people were screaming that the SCOTUS should be more democratic.  There is nothing democratic whatsoever about the SCOTUS, nor should there be. 

We are a representative republic.  Calling the US a democracy, frankly, pulls responsibility away from our elected representatives.  We vote for them to go represent us in DC, on matters of domestic policy, foreign policy, budgets, ect.  When they don't represent us, we vote them out.  The constant drumbeat of democracy has shifted the responsibility onto the people.  Somehow, when DC screws the pooch, which both parties do on a regular basis, under the democracy umbrella, it's the people's fault, at least when enough of the people lack the critical thinking skills and basic knowledge to realize they are being fed a line of bull. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.