Author Topic: Congressman's Phone Seized by FBI  (Read 578 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Congressman's Phone Seized by FBI
« on: August 09, 2022, 06:44:29 PM »
Trump ally Rep. Scott Perry says the FBI seized his cellphone one day after Mar-a-Lago raid

EXCLUSIVE — Republican Rep. Scott Perry of Pennsylvania says that the FBI has confiscated his cellphone.

Perry, in an exclusive statement, told Fox News on Tuesday that while traveling with his family earlier in the day, he was approached by three FBI agents who handed him a warrant and requested that he turn over his cellphone.

The confiscation of the congressman’s personal phone comes one day after FBI agents searched former President Donald Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-ally-rep-scott-perry-says-fbi-seized-cell-phone-one-day-after-mar-a-lago-raid

These ****ers are hellbent on leading us to somewhere very violent and bloody.  :censored:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Old n Grumpy

Re: Congressman's Phone Seized by FBI
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2022, 05:47:47 AM »
The fact that they are going this far means they have lost all constraint and will go to any means to not lose power. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2022, 09:01:16 AM »
Law enforcement can get huge amounts of information from the cell phone providers and other providers (Apple, Google) without getting the physical phone, and sometimes without a warrant.  This is intimidation and showing off.

These ****ers are hellbent on leading us to somewhere very violent and bloody.  :censored:

I fear you are right, and I also fear it's not going to go the way anyone trying to set it off envisions it.  I fear it ends with someone (China? Russia?) swooping in on a land mass too beat up and broken by our own infighting to defend ourselves. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline 3rd-try

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2022, 11:34:45 AM »
As these DOJ "stop Trump" tactics are becoming more desperate, they're also becoming more obvious to the general public. Other than swamp critters and committed leftists the results are trending in Trump's favor. I'm hoping this all blows up in their face. if so and Trump becomes #47 the long overdue purge will begin. They have to stop Trump which requires more blatant raids, invasions, etc. The raid on Trump has come with more blow-back than they expected.
And I think the blow-back will intensify against further attempts.
At least that's what gets me outta bed these mornings.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2022, 06:08:51 PM »
The fact that they are going this far means they have lost all constraint and will go to any means to not lose power. :thatsright:

It's also an indicator, both of how big the consequences that loom are, and of how much they fear those consequences.

I hope President Trump has double or triple the amount of Presidential protection as normal, because I wouldn't put it past them for a second to get rid of him the permanent way.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2022, 06:44:36 PM »

I fear you are right, and I also fear it's not going to go the way anyone trying to set it off envisions it.  I fear it ends with someone (China? Russia?) swooping in on a land mass too beat up and broken by our own infighting to defend ourselves.

Maybe some small country. Not one with 350m people and over 400m privately-held weapons (on record). Russia couldn't take Afghanistan in the 80's despite being a highly-sophisticated nation. Can't take Ukraine now. China doesn't have the ships to get enough troops here. The ones they sent will easily be sunk by (insert the state) Air National Guard.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2022, 11:56:17 AM »
Stooooopid question, other than being an R and a Trump supporter, why is Scott Perry an FBI target?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2022, 03:50:44 PM »
Stooooopid question, other than being an R and a Trump supporter, why is Scott Perry an FBI target?

I'd posit that's all that's necessary - being an R and being a Trump supporter.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 10:00:06 AM »

Because they're waging war, and they see any Trump supporter as enemy infrastructure - literally.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2022, 11:53:39 AM »
Maybe some small country. Not one with 350m people and over 400m privately-held weapons (on record). Russia couldn't take Afghanistan in the 80's despite being a highly-sophisticated nation. Can't take Ukraine now. China doesn't have the ships to get enough troops here. The ones they sent will easily be sunk by (insert the state) Air National Guard.US Navy Submarine service.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!