Author Topic: Unbelieaveable!!  (Read 737 times)

Offline Old n Grumpy

Unbelieaveable!!
« on: August 06, 2022, 11:46:30 AM »
The driver that caused the crash in California that killed 6 and injured 8 survived the wreckage. After seeing the video of the accident it's unbelievable that she lived and to bad that she did.
https://youtu.be/T4jZq7TSq3I
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: Unbelieaveable!!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2022, 01:37:03 PM »
That is really horrible.

PICTURED: ICU nurse driver, 37, who plowed through a red light and killed a pregnant mom, 23, her boyfriend and baby boy along with three others in fiery LA crash after 'drunk' fight with her partner
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11084713/Witness-describes-horrifying-moment-baby-landed-feet-gas-station-driver-killed-six.html

An ICU nurse was arrested after she plowed through a red light and killed a pregnant mom, her boyfriend and baby boy, along with three others in a horror crash while she was allegedly drunk and fighting with her partner.

Nicole L. Linton, 37, a nurse from Texas who works in Los Angeles, was taken into custody for vehicular manslaughter after police said she slammed her car into five other vehicles while driving at 80 mph by an intersection at Windsor Hills.

Eight-month pregnant Asherey Ryan, 23, was pronounced dead at the scene alongside her one-year-old child Alonzo Luchiano Quintero and her unborn baby boy following the horrible crash.

The unborn child's father, Renald, was also killed in the crash after the car split in half immediately on impact, those close to the family confirmed.

Asherey, Renald, and little Alonzo were on their way to a doctor's appointment for a pregnancy check-up when the 'drunk' driver smashed into the car they were traveling in.

A whole family was killed.  :mad: :censored:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2022, 03:33:56 PM »
I hope she never sees the outside of a cell again. I hope the California justice system doesn’t just turn her loose.

I watched that video and it is absolutely horrible.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2022, 04:38:31 PM »
Unfortunately, this was in Los Angeles County. The problem is not with "the California justice system", the problem is with LA County's DA George Gascon. I'm not even he could ignore the slaughter of an entire family, but I wouldn't bet against him doing that.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2022, 05:57:02 PM »
Such a tragedy.

A registered nurse, pissed off at her "partner" (whatever the hell THAT is), plows into a gas station pump and several motor vehicles, killing six people. A 1-year-old and an unborn son.

I just can't wrap my head around this.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2022, 07:11:46 PM »
All I can say for now about this horrible event is ...

Please pray that God comforts the family & friends of the innocent victims.
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2022, 11:09:03 PM »
Selfish, uncivilized rage. 

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2022, 01:35:36 AM »
While very bad (and I hope the driver of the speeding car is put away for life in the Grey Bar Motel) it could have been much, much worse if the wreckage had managed to smash into the pumps of that gas station.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2022, 04:19:50 AM »
While very bad (and I hope the driver of the speeding car is put away for life in the Grey Bar Motel) it could have been much, much worse if the wreckage had managed to smash into the pumps of that gas station.

It looked to me as if she had smacked into at least one gas pump -- hence the fire. I photo I saw afterwards indicated a charred, blackened car with an equally charred, blackened gas pump next to it. YMMV.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2022, 01:05:09 PM »
It looks like the car exploded in flames when it was hit.

The sad part about accidents like this is that the driver at fault usually lives when the victims die.

she is a protected species so I am sure the penalty will not be the same as if it were you or me.

In addition to the dead 8 more were injured.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2022, 09:08:04 PM »
ICU nurse, 37, cries in court after being charged with six counts of MURDER: She faces 90-year prison sentence after 100mph LA crash killed pregnant mother, her unborn baby, her one-year-old son and FOUR others
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11092219/ICU-nurse-38-killed-six-people-fiery-100mph-LA-crash-held-9-million-bond.html

An ICU nurse has been charged with six counts of murder and five counts of vehicular manslaughter after a fiery 100mph crash left a pregnant mother, her unborn child, one-year-old son and four others dead.

Nicole L. Linton, 37, a nurse from Texas who works in Los Angeles, was charged Monday as she cried in court over the Thursday crash that killed six and left eight others injured. If convicted as charged, she could face up to 90 years in prison.

Police said Linton slammed her car into five other vehicles while driving as fast as 100 mph by an intersection at Windsor Hills.

LA County DA George Gascón revealed during a press conference Monday there was no evidence Linton was under the influence of alcohol during the time of the crash.

Nicole Linton appears in court.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2022, 10:15:42 PM »
Grieving father of Alonzo Quintero, 11-month-old killed in fiery LA wreck, demands justice
https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/grieving-father-of-infant-killed-in-fiery-la-wreck-demands-justice/

The devastated father of the 11-month-old boy who was killed in a fiery, high-speed crash in Los Angeles last week is demanding justice for his son.

Little Alonzo Quintero was riding in a car with his 8-month pregnant mother, Asherey Ryan, on their way to a prenatal checkup when a traveling nurse from Houston blew a red light and slammed into their car and at least four others last Thursday, killing the baby and his mother.

“He had a smile that would brighten up your day no matter what,” lzonzo’s grieving father, Luis Quintero, told ABC 7 LA.

“He was full of joy, very excited. I loved when he gripped his hands, when he would kick his legs from excitement.”

This just gets worse.  :mad: :censored:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2022, 09:01:47 PM »
Woman charged in fiery LA crash that killed 6 people involved in 13 prior wrecks
https://www.theblaze.com/news/woman-charged-in-fiery-la-crash-which-killed-6-people-involved-in-13-prior-wrecks

A traveling nurse from Houston, Texas, has been charged in the horrific car crash in which six people were killed just outside Los Angeles last week, and prosecutors claim that she has a long history of reckless driving.

Police say that Nicole Lorraine Linton, 37, of Texas was behind the wheel of the Mercedes-Benz that blew through a red light last Thursday while traveling at a high speed, causing a multi-car crash that left eight cars mangled and six people dead. Video captured of the crash suggests that the driver of the Mercedes did not apply the brakes before slamming into other cars and a gas station pole.

Though California Highway Patrol spokesman Franco Pepi initially estimated that the driver was going at least 50 mph, authorities now believe the car may have been going as fast as 90 mph.

Prosecutors have charged Linton with six counts of murder and five counts of vehicular homicide. An entire family perished in the crash: Asherey Ryan, 23; her unborn child, Armani Lester, who was 8 1/2 months along; her 24-year-old boyfriend, Reynold Lester; and their infant son Alonzo, who was 11 months. Two other women died in the crash, but their names have not yet been released. Eight others suffered minor injuries.

Nicole Lorraine Linton had 13 wrecks before she killed 6 people.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2022, 05:19:18 AM »
Woman charged in fiery LA crash that killed 6 people involved in 13 prior wrecks
https://www.theblaze.com/news/woman-charged-in-fiery-la-crash-which-killed-6-people-involved-in-13-prior-wrecks

Nicole Lorraine Linton had 13 wrecks before she killed 6 people.

Another illustration of how many states, not just California, do a rotten job of suspending and revoking driver licenses based on violations and overall driving history.