Author Topic: My guess is MAGA SCOTUS - Smartest People on the Planet!  (Read 723 times)

Offline RuralNc

My guess is MAGA SCOTUS - Smartest People on the Planet!
« on: August 03, 2022, 08:19:52 PM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100216997979

kairos12 (11,432 posts)

My guess is MAGA SCOTUS

didn't bank on the, toss it back to the States rational, going the way the Kansas decision did.

God awful sentence structure there, Muppet. Aside from that, you folks are simply nothing more then morons of the lowest caliber. I cannot fathom why you dumb ****s cant understand why the Supreme Court ruled the way it did.

The S.C. forced the Government to GIVE UP power over the people. Do you not understand that, or do you understand that and hate that they gave up power over the governed? Which is it?

Its exceptionally clear that the S.C. wanted Voters to decide this very important decision. Why is that so hard to understand? Get your heads out of your collective asses. Kansas voting for abortion, this is no "gotcha" moment. This is what was supposed to happen. People vote. You assholes are always throwing around the word "democracy". Well, you sure as hell dont understand it, when its handed to you.

MOMFUDSKI (985 posts)

6. Most of us women

have been second-class citizens our entire lives. November gives us a chance, finally, to have our say in a most delicious way.

Oh please. This isnt Africa. If you live your life as a second class citizen, its because thats what you want. I have an idea. Get off the Democrat Plantation/Island and start living your life.  :loser:

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: My guess is MAGA SCOTUS - Smartest People on the Planet!
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2022, 08:36:14 PM »
So... the system is... working as intended?

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2022, 08:40:47 PM »
So... the system is... working as intended?

My take exactly.

They’re taking a very premature victory lap in my opinion.

I’m very conservative and never post here about my opinions on abortion, but here we are.

I don’t believe in abortion as birth control, but rape, incest, life of the mother … I’m good with it. I’d never vote for zero abortion.

I think the DUmmies are going to learn there are a LOT of me in the voting world.

Ask me anything.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2022, 08:45:17 PM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100216997979

<sorry  RuralNC, skipping a bit here>

Its exceptionally clear that the S.C. wanted Voters to decide this very important decision. Why is that so hard to understand? Get your heads out of your collective asses. Kansas voting for abortion, this is no "gotcha" moment. This is what was supposed to happen. People vote. You assholes are always throwing around the word "democracy". Well, you sure as hell dont understand it, when its handed to you.

Oh please. This isnt Africa. If you live your life as a second class citizen, its because thats what you want. I have an idea. Get off the Democrat Plantation/Island and start living your life.  :loser:]/b]

My emphasis placed  on your last sentence ...

:ohmy: 

Think these losers are even capable of taking your advice?  I don't!  ...

How could they be, since collectively, they all seem to share the IQ of a single cabbage leaf!    :-)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2022, 08:49:48 PM by ABC-2 »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2022, 09:17:25 PM »
kairos12 (11,432 posts)

My guess is MAGA SCOTUS

didn't bank on the, toss it back to the States rational, going the way the Kansas decision did.

My guess is they knew exactly what they were doing, following the Constitution. Even Ginsberg understood this. The USSC doesn't make laws, dipshit. They interpret and determine their constitutionality and decide on as such.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2022, 06:04:48 AM »

My take exactly.

I’m very conservative and never post here about my opinions on abortion, but here we are.

I don’t believe in abortion as birth control, but rape, incest, life of the mother … I’m good with it. I’d never vote for zero abortion.

I think the DUmmies are going to learn there are a LOT of me in the voting world.

Ask me anything.

KC
I agree.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2022, 08:29:51 AM »
Well, it only took 4 Replies for some DU-member to point out the grossly obvious:

Shrek (3,697 posts)

4. The opinion explicitly contemplates it

But the people of the various States may evaluate those interests differently. In some States, voters may believe that the abortion right should be even more extensive than the right that Roe and Casey recognized. Voters in other States may wish to impose tight restrictions based on their belief that abortion destroys an “unborn human being.

There are only 8 Replies, the last one 9 hours ago. The thread kind of fizzled ... maybe because of how silly the OP is.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 09:22:30 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2022, 08:36:59 AM »
It both amuses me, and disturbs me, listening to pundits and others talk about the SCOTUS abortion topic.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard some idiot say 'SCOTUS is out of touch with the mood of the American people' or 'SCOTUS isn't reading the mood of the people very well', I'd have extra gas money.

Some of these idiots actually believe that SCOTUS should be interpreting the constitution according to the popular view - or whatever can be foisted on the American people as the popular view - of some nameless faceless "majority" which can never be verified...

Rather than simply interpret the constitution literally based upon what the text says.

It's too bad so many people are so ignorant, and so much of it is willful.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2022, 08:06:24 PM »
It both amuses me, and disturbs me, listening to pundits and others talk about the SCOTUS abortion topic.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard some idiot say 'SCOTUS is out of touch with the mood of the American people' or 'SCOTUS isn't reading the mood of the people very well', I'd have extra gas money.

Some of these idiots actually believe that SCOTUS should be interpreting the constitution according to the popular view - or whatever can be foisted on the American people as the popular view - of some nameless faceless "majority" which can never be verified...

Rather than simply interpret the constitution literally based upon what the text says.

Cannot agree more. The Muppets and a whole lot of our fellow citizens have no clue the purpose of the S.C. and how decisions are made. Hell, there are some "worldly leaders" that get it either.  :p

Offline jukin

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2022, 01:45:47 PM »
Some of these idiots actually believe that SCOTUS should be interpreting the constitution according to the popular view

I'd have to say the idiot DUmmys believe that SCOTUS should be interpreting the constitution according to their view and only their view.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2022, 02:00:34 PM »
Most of us women

have been second-class citizens our entire lives.

If that was true we wouldn't have to listen to all your feminist bull shit all the time.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2022, 03:06:45 PM »
If that was true we wouldn't have to listen to all your feminist bull shit all the time.

For that matter, if the right were as violent as democrats allege, they wouldn't be alive to bullshit.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2022, 05:04:02 AM »

The left views it this way: I only agree with SCOTUS if SCOTUS agrees with me.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2022, 07:13:20 AM »
The left views it this way: I only agree with SCOTUS if SCOTUS agrees with me.
The right does the same. See obamacare
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2022, 04:55:56 AM »

My take exactly.

Ask me anything.

KC

bc a child of rape (3% of pregnancies) or incest (.01%) deserves to be killed, unlike a child of consentual sex. Be honest: kill them post-partum.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2022, 04:58:03 AM by freedumb2003b »
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2022, 09:29:57 AM »
November gives us a chance, finally, to have our say in a most delicious way.

Vote to kill babies.

That will fix them!

:facepalm:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2022, 10:16:05 AM »

That's part of the danger of the constant misrepresentation of the US as a democracy.  Clueless morons (vast majority of leftists and way too many "regular" people)  think everything is decided by majority rules.  There is nothing remotely democratic about the SCOTUS particularly, that's why they aren't elected, so the "majority" is not supposed to have any impact on their decisions. 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.