Author Topic: Screen-Tears, Frame-Rate Issues, Out-Of-Sync Audio...  (Read 755 times)

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Screen-Tears, Frame-Rate Issues, Out-Of-Sync Audio...
« on: September 16, 2022, 10:54:46 PM »
It was an easy prediction.  Amazon Prime's first NFL stream-cast was an amateurish flop.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/09/15/this-is-so-bad-bad-audio-video-quality-plague-amazons-thursday-night-football-debut/

I didn't watch it.  I'll never watch those.  But it was fun watching Barstool Sports' real-time animation of some of the 'highlights' in early video-game style.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Screen-Tears, Frame-Rate Issues, Out-Of-Sync Audio...
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2022, 07:29:17 PM »
Sounds quite similar to when ESPN+ debuted several years ago for streaming live sporting events. It was gawd-awful with constant buffering and freezing.  Don't have Amazon Prime and didn't have a dog in that Chefs/San Diego (yeah, LA) Chargers fight.

Don't really like this new Prime/Plus world that sports fans and general entertainment fans are being subjected to. With the cost of my Directv bill, all of this should be included.

Yes, I know how to connect my TV's to the apps. It is the stupid young short attention span folks and cable cutters who've f'd this up for us.

And get off my lawn!!! :-)
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Screen-Tears, Frame-Rate Issues, Out-Of-Sync Audio...
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 10:14:35 PM »
Gosh.  Looks like I'm forced to hang-out at Wild Turkey or Tijuana Flats and watch Thursday-games for free, with boobs in my face...