Author Topic: Store owner with shotgun stops robbers with assault rifles  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: Store owner with shotgun stops robbers with assault rifles
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2022, 11:59:12 AM »
Yeah, the occupational risks I assume are paper cuts and dropping a 5 pound power supply on my toe, :rotf: . Not being a thug, for some reason, has not been difficult for me. And thank you for however and wherever you served, Texacon.

No problem.  I served with the 82nd in the early 80's and it was peace time service.  Nothing noteworthy happened while I was in.  I was basic infantry/airborne.  I should have been smarter and came out with some skills I could use in civilian life, but I didn't and I still managed to make it work.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2022, 01:39:03 PM »
Too bad it was not "he shot my head off"...

Another hour or two on the range will fix that for the next sooper genius that tries...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2022, 03:17:58 PM »
fescuerescue (4,152 posts)

31. No evidence that they indended harm.

they just wanted to steal.

Uh huh. I have trust issues with someone who walks in my door with a weapon pointed at me. Guess thats a phobia of some sorts?  :???:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2022, 08:18:09 AM »
fescuerescue (4,152 posts)

31. No evidence that they indended harm.

they just wanted to steal.

Uh huh. I have trust issues with someone who walks in my door with a weapon pointed at me. Guess thats a phobia of some sorts?  :???:

Wow! Grass Boy sure loves him some thugs! OTOH, Grass Boy is getting a belaboring by multiple DU-members. :rotf:  :popcorn:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 08:23:27 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2022, 02:20:10 AM »
Only a DUmmy would object to disarming a violent thug.

:whistling:

Given that the thug quite probably had his firearm illegally, then the DUmmies certainly do object to disarming him. They're only interested in taking legally held weapons away, more than happy for them to remain in the hands of thugs and gang.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2022, 11:09:37 AM »
If he really shot the guys arm off he should be able to keep it and hang it in the window as a deterrent to other scumbag armed robbers. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!