Author Topic: VIDEO: "Election Denier" Is the New Media Bias Tell  (Read 309 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: "Election Denier" Is the New Media Bias Tell
« on: August 07, 2022, 12:39:04 PM »
Have you noticed how the media tempo of repeating "Election Denier" as if it were a magic incantation has picked up its pace recently? It is the all too obvious tell of media bias especially since none of them declared Stacey Abrams  to be an "Election Denier" after she denied the result of the 2018 Georgia gubernatorial election.  Among the worst of "Election Denier" chanters is CNN which is ironic since its new CEO is now desperately trying to get Republicans to appear on his network again. Perhaps those Republicans should declare themselves to be "Appearance Deniers" unless CNN ditches its Election Deniers shtick.

https://youtu.be/dwbzDr1WrOQ

Offline SVPete

Re: VIDEO: "Election Denier" Is the New Media Bias Tell
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2022, 01:32:55 PM »
The MSM finally came up with a word for HilLIARy's and Stacey Abrams' victim-shtick? :rimshot:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2022, 01:43:07 PM »
The MSM finally came up with a word for HilLIARy's and Stacey Abrams' victim-shtick? :rimshot:  :tongue:

And Gore. And others I'm probably forgetting.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2022, 02:06:14 PM »
And Gore. And others I'm probably forgetting.

AlGore was the first major Election Denier I recall, and of course, DU is a Cult of Election Denial.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2022, 02:19:52 PM »
AlGore was the first major Election Denier I recall, and of course, DU is a Cult of Election Denial.

Skinner's Island of Misfit ****-ups was founded on the principle of denying unfavorable election results. It's definitely part of their collective psychosis; and probably individually ingrained in them at a genetic level.

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2022, 06:56:08 PM »
Heads on swivels, folks.

This is battlespace preparation.

They're planning the big cheat again, and preemptively framing those who they know will object.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2022, 07:43:49 PM »
Heads on swivels, folks.

This is battlespace preparation.

They're planning the big cheat again, and preemptively framing those who they know will object.

Exactly.

It's the only way they come out of the mid-terms without every last one of them headed for the unemployment line. Besides, you know their MO: keep running what works until it blows up in their faces.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2022, 09:03:12 AM »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)