Author Topic: DUmp-gasm over Biden Speech  (Read 493 times)

Offline RuralNc

DUmp-gasm over Biden Speech
« on: August 01, 2022, 08:48:56 PM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100216990818

doublethink (6,542 posts)

So Glad He's Our President. n.t.

Not included, but there is a lovely red, white, and blue image of Biden. Looks like a photoshop-lite project from a 5th grader. Anyhow, I wasnt sure why the need for the thread. Nor was I terribly concerned enough to google what the crazy old fool did this time.

brer cat (19,010 posts)

2. Me too. That was a good speech,

and he looks very well. I assume his COVID symptoms are minimal.

Ahh.  A speech. Got it. Shouldnt he be self isolating and triple masking, and shit?

Traildogbob (5,427 posts)

8. Great job Joe

Now a few Hell Fire missiles and drones to take out American Taliban, ISIS and Al Qaeda leaders here in out back yard with its own media. You will be welcomed as a Liberator. It’s in your oath, enemies abroad and at home. Let’s end the at home threat. There is an obvious cleric leader in Florida. A fat orange old man on a golf course. In the open. With a huge mouth making constant noise. Another one on a radio show in his War Room. Also a fat old loud mouth. “Let’s go Brandon”. Target locked….missiles away…..Gaboooom!!!!

Is this a direct threat to a sitting Governor and a former President? I hope your on a watch list. Now.  :loser:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: DUmp-gasm over Biden Speech
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 09:58:10 PM »
Traildogbob (5,427 posts)

8. Great job Joe

Now a few Hell Fire missiles and drones to take out American Taliban, ISIS and Al Qaeda leaders here in out back yard with its own media. You will be welcomed as a Liberator. It’s in your oath, enemies abroad and at home. Let’s end the at home threat. There is an obvious cleric leader in Florida. A fat orange old man on a golf course. In the open. With a huge mouth making constant noise. Another one on a radio show in his War Room. Also a fat old loud mouth. “Let’s go Brandon”. Target locked….missiles away…..Gaboooom!!!!

Says a supporter of the side that defines anyone 'not them' as fascists.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 11:08:35 PM »
The incident happened on Friday, but the taliban/al qaeda waited 3-days to react to it? 

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2022, 07:22:11 AM »
Rhiannon12866 (158,047 posts)

11. Over 30 years in the Senate, 8 years in the Executive Branch, chosen for his foreign policy experience

The most experienced POTUS in our history!

Uh huh.

Afghanistan Disaster
Inflation Soaring
Gas Prices Soaring
Oil Dependence
Grocery Store Shortages
War On Parents
Covid

But he says nice things on Tweeter. SO I guess theres that.  :p

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2022, 09:08:58 AM »
The leader of A-Q was taken out. Good riddance. But other than not stopping the people who coordinated and fired the slice-and-dice version of a Hellfire (apt name!) missile, Biden had very little to do with it. The same is true of any terrorist leaders taken out under Trump, of course.

Was that the same speech in which LIEdenmockingly compared his Covid treatment in the WH while Trump went to Walter Reed?

* LIEden has been vaccinated, which created B-cell "memory" as well as antibodies. LIEden received Paxlovid, which is an oral medication. If LIEden received dexamethasone, that also is an oral medication. The "state of the art" of treatment for early/mild Covid has shifted to treatments easily administered outside of medical facilities.

* Trump :-) had not been vaccinated for Covid, because no Covid vaccine would be authorized for use in the US for over 2 months. Thus Trump had no anti-Covid antibodies or B-cells. Trump was treated with REGN-COV2 (a monoclonal antibody), remdesivir (an antiviral), and dexamethasone (a steroid to fight pneumonia). REGN-COV2 and remdesivir are administered intravenously, which is a primary reason Trump went to a medical facility.

Treatment of Covid has advanced significantly since January 2020, when the world outside of China first learned of it. Two treatments Trump received were developed (REGN-COV2) or tested (remdesivir) and authorized/approved for treating Covid during Trump's administration. LIEden had received vaccination, which was developed and tested during Trump's administration, but was not authorized for use when Trump had Covid. As for Paxlovid, received by LIEden, it is a combo of the antiviral medications nirmatrelvir and ritonavir. Ritonavir was developed for AIDS, and has been in used since the mid-1990s. Nirmatrelvir was developed during Trump's administration to fight Covid, and the combination was tested and approved during the LIEden. The picture I'm painting is that Biden's treatment was more advanced than was available to Trump, and some of what LIEden received was due to work during and encouraged (including funded!) by Trump's administration.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022, 09:29:13 AM »
11. Over 30 years in the Senate, 8 years in the Executive Branch, chosen for his foreign policy experience

The most experienced POTUS in our history!

This way of thinking really gets to me.

Some of the people I want out of government the most are the people who have been there the longest.

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2022, 09:35:33 AM »

Some of the people I want out of government the most are the people who have been there the longest.

You aren't alone in that, both ways.

As I said the other day, we live in a world of contradictions. How people can be so stupid, yet still able to operate a keyboard, is one of them.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2022, 09:47:31 AM »
You aren't alone in that, both ways.

As I said the other day, we live in a world of contradictions. How people can be so stupid, yet still able to operate a keyboard, is one of them.

They are also very often in favor of term limits, which would obviate many of their gushings about Biden ebing so experienced.

It's a good thing that AQ #2 was killed. It's a terrible thing that Biden relinquished Afghanistan to the Taliban. I wonder what reprisals await girls and women there now, and who'll defend them? Oh well. No matter. They might have brown skin, but they're not famous, so DU doesn't care.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 10:16:23 AM »

They are also very often in favor of term limits, which would obviate many of their gushings about Biden ebing so experienced.

It's a good thing that AQ #2 was killed. It's a terrible thing that Biden relinquished Afghanistan to the Taliban. I wonder what reprisals await girls and women there now, and who'll defend them? Oh well. No matter. They might have brown skin, but they're not famous, so DU doesn't care.

Yeah. That's the trick with these...'people'.

They're the first ones to stomp their feet and point fingers at perceived enemies and chant 'you don't care', like the proverbial child having a tantrum.

But in reality, and this is observable, they only "care" when it's useful for them to be seen as caring. When the right backs and blind eyes are turned, in the dark of night or deliberate confusion, it becomes clear that it's just another sword/shield contrivance.

Power NOW is the only constant. Everything else is just labels to be applied, reapplied, or resituated to that end. And it is.

That is why there is simply no living with them. We need a national divorce.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2022, 10:36:33 AM »
...That is why there is simply no living with them. We need a national divorce.

A national pillow over their collective head as they sleep is usually cheaper...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2022, 10:46:59 AM »
He did a pretty good job reading the prompter and even blinked his eyes a couple of times.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2022, 10:50:07 AM »
Yeah. That's the trick with these...'people'.

They're the first ones to stomp their feet and point fingers at perceived enemies and chant 'you don't care', like the proverbial child having a tantrum.

But in reality, and this is observable, they only "care" when it's useful for them to be seen as caring. When the right backs and blind eyes are turned, in the dark of night or deliberate confusion, it becomes clear that it's just another sword/shield contrivance.

Power NOW is the only constant. Everything else is just labels to be applied, reapplied, or resituated to that end. And it is.

That is why there is simply no living with them. We need a national divorce.

And we haven't even broached the worst subject of all - the Taliban is probably TRANSPHOBIC.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2022, 11:43:22 AM »
A little perspective:

* Taking out Zawahiri brought a mass-murderer to justice. Taken by itself, a good, one-time act.

* LIEden's abandonment of the country in which Zawahiri was taken out was a death-knell to thousands and ensured misery for pretty much every woman in the country and to males who won't march to the Talibanders' drum. For God only knows how many years or decades.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2022, 11:58:00 AM »
First, I don't believe that AlZawahiri was killed. Seams too convenient for the Biden Junta. So I take this as another lie.

Second, if the 50+ "intelligence" operatives that confirmed Hunter Biden's laptop was Russian disinformation or a large percentage say AlZawahiri was killed then I know it is a lie from repeated past performance.

Third, I assume we are just supposed to take the liars' word for this because... reasons even though everything else that has come from the Biden junta has later been proven to be a lie. So I take this to be a lie.

Fourth, I stand a very good chance that my "conspiracy" theory on this will be proved valid within 12 -16 weeks.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2022, 04:44:39 PM »

And we haven't even broached the worst subject of all - the Taliban is probably TRANSPHOBIC.

The HIDEY/HO (mal)administration armed, with real genuine modern weapons of war, a literal ARMY of fanatical religious people who are, by their very own definitions, the worst kinds of homophobes and transphobes in existence.

And those idiot supporters just keep right on worshipping them.

If it weren't so dangerous to everyone else, it would be 100 percent comical.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2022, 04:51:23 PM »

Douglas Adams (RIP) said it best: those who most want to govern are the least qualified to do so.  Translation: people are the problem.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2022, 04:51:38 PM »
A national pillow over their collective head as they sleep is usually cheaper...

The pillow over the head only happens, apparently, to right leaning supreme court justices while democrats hold the presidency...

Me, I wish lamp post multitasking would come back into style. Let them sit out in the weather for 7 days at the foot of the post, contemplating their fate for a while, beforehand.

Leave them up as reminders, and teach coming generations of children why.