Author Topic: D8 Gummies Changed my life  (Read 387 times)

Offline CC27

D8 Gummies Changed my life
« on: August 01, 2022, 10:42:13 AM »
Heather MC (6,989 posts)

D8 Gummies Changed my life

I NEVER USED DRUGS IN MY LIFE.
I was one of the few "just say no" kids that took my pledge seriously.
not because of Nancy Regan 🤣
I grew up experiencing the horrors of drug use. I had two great uncles who succumbed to Alcohol abuse and just abandoned their families till Alcohol killed them.

My favorite Uncle abandoned 2 great families he had started separately, and choose to marry cocaine instead. And he was such a brilliant, It was a tragedy when he died.

It wasn't difficult for me to decide to live a drug free life at 9 years old. After witnessing the destructive power of substance abuse in my family.

However, I never viewed WEED as anything other than a fun plant.
but still it was illegal and I got into GOVERNMENT contacting. which of course can sometimes involve drug testing.

So again I knew it was best I stay away.

2020 Imploded my Fitness business. I held fitness contracts with about 6 or 7 different GOVERNMENT agencies in DC.

AFTER MARCH 14TH OF 2020, found myself completely unchained.

So one night while I was out with a girlfriend. We stumbled upon a street protest IN DC. The restaurant where a bouncer was filmed dragging a woman out by her hair.

At first it seemed like a giant street party. and it was that too.💜

I saw this thick man in gray short shorts. high heeled black ankles boots. no shirt. selling THC gummies out of a sandwich baggie.

I looked at my girlfriend and said, "I'm buying one"! he took payment on cash app Easy right.🤷🏾‍♀️

I am not recommending that anyone purchase Cannabis from someone only wearing Gray shorts and high heel boots on the streets of DC. 🤣
However, I chose to do it because I knew I was going to be safe with the person I was with.

And later that night when that gummy hit, it just felt like I was floating in waves cascading over my body and my mind. I Felt like my mind was expanding in a way it never had before. I knew I had found something incredible. And I can't even begin to go into how my life has changed over the last year and a 1/2 since I 1st popped in gummy. I would just say that my ability to feel love, and to pass love on to the people that I love never would have gotten to this point without that night. And for the record I use gummies only when I'm on my monthly cycle because I find The most moment of clarity and I don't do it all the time just when I feel like there's something I need to understand better.

And that's how cannabis changed my life. It made me a Genius of Love and LIFE #TRUTH

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk

#WeWalkInLove Together ALWAYS 💜➕💜=💜

An no I am not High Right now
https://www.democraticunderground.com/127910724

No way this idiot had a fitness business with government. Yes, you are high.

Offline 67 Rover

Re: D8 Gummies Changed my life
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2022, 10:46:23 AM »
Shock! Another DUmmie stoner.  ::)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2022, 10:50:11 AM »
"I NEVER USED DRUGS IN MY LIFE."

Proper bouncy form is "SO" I NEVER USED DRUGS IN MY LIFE.

Get with the program DUmbass DUchebag. It ain't that hard to properly format a DUmmy lie.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2022, 11:34:21 AM »
So gooberment shutdowns tanked Heather MC's fitness business, and Heather MC decided that ensuring her former contracts could never be restarted was a great idea? There's a reason :stoner: is called dope.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2022, 12:45:59 PM »
Someone is doing some deep moling.

:whistling:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2022, 01:47:03 PM »
I saw this thick man in gray short shorts. high heeled black ankles boots. no shirt. selling THC gummies out of a sandwich baggie.

So she trusted some street weirdo to buy some dope from! :thatsright: :mental:

Now she is the Genius of love!! I think she is the epitimy of STUPID!!! :thatsright: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2022, 02:13:57 PM »
Amazon Sugar Free Gummy Bear reviews

Lauren Bragg
5.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper than a colonoscopy!
Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2014
Verified Purchase
If you ever had the desire to stick your head up your ass and see what's traveling down the pipes, now you have a solution! Sugarless gummy bears will clean your pipes! One good sick day from work is all you need!
15 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

Hawar Taha
3.0 out of 5 stars Gummie Horror
Reviewed in the United States on July 2, 2015
Verified Purchase
I have never experienced this much pain in my butt. I will never eat these gummies again.
11 people found this helpful

https://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/product-reviews/B008JELG8E/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_paging_btm_next_2?pageNumber=2
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 02:33:23 PM »
OK, how does someone not know that eating a large amounts of sugar-free candy will cause diarrhea? And, no, I did not learn that the hard way, :tongue: .
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 05:49:47 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2022, 02:49:02 PM »
If you can't find love, life and truth without drugs then you're doing it wrong.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2022, 05:12:34 PM »
If you can't find love, life and truth without drugs then you're doing it wrong.

Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2022, 06:16:51 PM »
Im impressed. Usually HeatherMC there, is screaming about racism.