Author Topic: Biden Positive AGAIN - DUmp spins it  (Read 513 times)

Offline RuralNc

Biden Positive AGAIN - DUmp spins it
« on: July 30, 2022, 06:59:51 PM »
https://democraticunderground.com/100216984650

Celerity (30,565 posts)

Breaking: Biden has tested positive for COVID again (per MSNBC)

rebound positivity

SO what your saying, for someone who is, like, quadruple vaxxed, and has the absolute best health care at the cost of American Tax Payers, has the Covid again.

Midnight Writer (16,477 posts)

1. Not unexpected.

This is normal for Covid recovery, but I'm sure conservative media will make a big deal out of it.

Oh really? According to the CDC a very small number of cases, specifically with Patients who take Paxlovid. Remember Science?

dweller (20,911 posts)

2. Repugs

discussing 25th yet ?

We dont need Covid as a launching point for the 25th. Theres plenty of other moments.

The Muppets then go back and forth, with authority on the topic of course, as to whether or not is a "new infection" or "rebound". They also provide a link to the CDC discussing reinfection, of a small number of cases. No notable data. More, "because we said so" type of data. And of course the Muppets swallow it whole.

mucifer (21,546 posts)

22. They said on MSNBC he wasn't wearing masks after testing negative hope he was.

Reply to this post
Back to top Alert abuse Link here Permalink

Response to liberal_mama (Reply #20)Sat Jul 30, 2022, 05:32 PM
Star Member BlackSkimmer (46,839 posts)

23. Why wasn't he wearing one previous to the first infection?

Why wasn't Jill wearing one after his infection while she met with other people in a crowded indoor area?

Makes no sense to me.

One reason. They are a bunch of hypocrites. Thats why.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: Biden Positive AGAIN - DUmp spins it
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 07:20:15 PM »

Why isn't Biden vaxxed? He said, clearly, that if you're vaxxed, you won't get covid. So did Fauci. Only explanation is that he isn't vaxxed.

Help me out here, lurking DUmmies.

My SO is dealing with something that looks a lot like an autoimmune disorder, and I will bet the farm that it's because of the vaccine. **** liberals. Every one of them.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 11:05:01 PM »
Too many women's shampoo particles.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2022, 07:01:30 AM »
And once again to emphasize how much the Muppets like to ignore science when its convenient.

1. Not unexpected.

This is normal for Covid recovery, but I'm sure conservative media will make a big deal out of it.

No, its absolutely not normal. Heres a handy dandy link, with Mayo Clinic research that less then 1% suffer rebound. So no, that is not normal.

https://www.managedhealthcareexecutive.com/view/paxlovid-rebound-rare-but-real

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2022, 08:15:50 AM »

1. Not unexpected.

I was aware that "rebound" had been observed with people who had received Paxlovid, but wasn't aware of how (un)common it is. Thanks RuralNc for the info. As for how "normal" rebound after recovering from Covid is, I could say that I've not experienced such a rebound in the past year and a half since recovering, but y'all know I'm not normal, :-) .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2022, 09:56:52 AM »
And once again to emphasize how much the Muppets like to ignore science when its convenient.

No, its absolutely not normal. Heres a handy dandy link, with Mayo Clinic research that less then 1% suffer rebound. So no, that is not normal.

https://www.managedhealthcareexecutive.com/view/paxlovid-rebound-rare-but-real

I don't think the research population had any senile presidents that the democrat party is desperate to get rid of, so results may vary.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2022, 02:51:38 PM »
I doubt he tested positive again.

This is just more 'hide him in the basement until the latest kerfuffle blows over".
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2022, 03:02:42 PM »
I doubt he tested positive again.

This is just more 'hide him in the basement until the latest kerfuffle blows over".

Except nonrecessions DON'T just "blow over", especially when the effects of the economic policies of leftist scum are the ones at play for the next 27 - 30 months. nonRecessions quickly turn into nonDEPRESSIONS under that sort of incompetence.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2022, 04:31:03 PM »
Maybe God is saying something.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2022, 06:59:40 PM »
Too many women's shampoo particles.
Head and shoulders causes dimensia lol
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2022, 09:07:05 PM »
Except nonrecessions DON'T just "blow over", especially when the effects of the economic policies of leftist scum are the ones at play for the next 27 - 30 months. nonRecessions quickly turn into nonDEPRESSIONS under that sort of incompetence.

That's true. but it was also true the entire election season of 2020.

It may not "blow over", but the dem/uniparty wing of the msm will shine the light elsewhere as soon as they can find or generate a big enough scandal. The next person they can make into a george floyd, or the next garage door strap they can call a noose. As far as they're concerned, it will blow over.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.