Author Topic: Joe Biden Tests Positive for COVID...Again  (Read 551 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Joe Biden Tests Positive for COVID...Again
« on: July 30, 2022, 02:17:51 PM »
Remember when Joey said "if you get a vaccine, you can't get COVID"?

Whoops!!!

President Joe Biden tested positive for COVID-19 again on Saturday, just days after a victory-lap speech in the White House Rose Garden, according to the president's physician Kevin O'Connor.

In a letter notifying White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre of the president's positive test, O'Connor explained the "rebound" case of COVID that is once again sending Biden to a "strict" quarantine:

As I described last week, acknowledging the potential for so-called "rebound" COVID positivity observed in a small percentage of patients treated with PAXLOVID, the President increased his testing cadence, both to protect people around him and to assure early detection of any return of viral replication.

After testing negative on Tuesday evening, Wednesday morning, Thursday morning and Friday morning, the President tested positive late Saturday morning, by antigen testing. This in fact represents "rebound" positivity.

The President has experienced no reemergence of symptoms, and continues to feel quite well. This being the case, there is no reason to reinitiate treatment at this time, but we will obviously continue close observation.

However, given his positive antigen test, he will reinstate strict isolation procedures. As I've stated previously, the President continues to be very specifically conscientious to protect any of the Executive Residence, White House, Secret Service and other staff whose duties require any (albeit socially distanced) proximity to him.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2022/07/30/biden-covid-rebound-n2611026
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Re: Joe Biden Tests Positive for COVID...Again
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2022, 02:46:00 PM »

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2022, 02:50:26 PM »
Actually "joe" is an animatron and he is being repaired!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2022, 04:35:21 PM »
It is really great to have confirmation on just how effective the vaccine and boasters really are.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2022, 10:34:19 PM »
Huh??! 

They want him in-hiding.

The reason is probably related to mounting infighting among the people who are 'Presidenting' us under the guise of a single office-holder.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2022, 08:37:32 AM »
Huh??! 

They want him in-hiding.

The reason is probably related to mounting infighting among the people who are 'Presidenting' us under the guise of a single office-holder.

Zackly. His hiding in his basement during the 2020 campaign being the roaring success that it was, it doesn't take much to extend that idea. SharterJoe is SOOOOOOOOO valuable that he must go back to his basement to recover.
 :whatever:

Again.

Meanwhile, he avoids the WH (which he has called a form of dungeon) and he avoids having to go in front of people -- never mind that 99% will cover his ass when he gaffes again and again and again and again . . .
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2022, 12:58:07 PM »
Well, at least biden did something positive because he has failed miserably at everything else he has done!! :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!