Author Topic: DU's looniest lunatic on a rant...  (Read 396 times)

Offline Mary Ann

DU's looniest lunatic on a rant...
« on: July 28, 2022, 04:52:55 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216979267

Thu Jul 28, 2022, 04:46 PM
Eliot Rosewater (29,028 posts)

I mean I can GOD DAMN REMEMBER a day in 2015 or 2016 and I am at

my stylist getting my hair attended to and my lovely 30 something wonderful friend (let's call her "Angel" but not her name) and I are discussing the virtues of the two candidates running in the Democratic Party and she gently tries to get me to see her side, her "younger and hipper" view of things that if only I would see, etc.

I tried explaining to her she doesnt know a further to the left person than me, I mean I am the guy who thinks allowing any person or corp to own EARTH is insane (land,) that services you cant survive without need to be either nationalized or HEAVILY regulated, etc. but that as a PRACTICAL matter I support Hillary but MORE importantly I am asking her to NOT bad mouth her to her clients or friends because of the possibility lots of people would NOT vote as a result of all the negativity pointed at Hillary.

My dear friend "Angel" agreed with me but then told me about her sister who was absolutely convinced Hillary was worse than anybody else running. When I asked why I got a bunch of bullshit none of which was true.

Think about just the JUDGES, and not just the SC. KAVANAUGH, think about the allegations, and he is a SC justice?

ACB, a handmaid in the CAtholic religion openly submitting to men because that is what Jesus wants her to do, a SC justice?

God DAMMIT 
Oh, geeeeeez....

No replies yet--I think the less loony lunatics want to avoid associating with this clown, maybe?/

Offline RuralNc

Re: DU's looniest lunatic on a rant...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 05:00:38 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216979267
Oh, geeeeeez....

No replies yet--I think the less loony lunatics want to avoid associating with this clown, maybe?/

Is IS suspiciously quiet at the DUmp, tonight.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 05:12:25 PM »
Elliott Rosewater strikes me as that weird guy who sits by alone at the end of the bar, because if you do engage him in conversation, you'll get a flow of non-sensical verbal diarrhea.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2022, 05:47:15 PM »
KAVANAUGH, think about the allegations, and he is a SC justice?

HILLARY, think about the allegations, and she almost became President of the United States?

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2022, 05:49:39 PM »
Elliott Rosewater strikes me as that weird guy who sits by alone at the end of the bar, because if you do engage him in conversation, you'll get a flow of non-sensical verbal diarrhea.

Another thing that did not happen. They're just anxious that the tide is turning completely against Pedo Joe, and Kamala is about as electable as a scoop of human excrement on the street in front of a San Francisco bathhouse. January 6 is turning into a complete nothingburger, the economy is ****ed, even Biden isn't stupid enough to send out any more checks, and it's hot outside. Typical DU.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2022, 06:17:38 PM »
KAVANAUGH, think about the allegations, and he is a SC justice?

Well now, if it's allegations that matter, anybody got the most current "Arkancides" list? :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:  :tongue:

I'm not exactly sure how that 6 or 7 year old moldy :bouncy: -tale was remotely relevant to Eliot's railings against Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett, but maybe he's deep into his :stoner: and his attention span is as impaired as the rest of his thought-surrogate.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 08:20:41 AM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2022, 07:16:26 PM »
My barber and I talk about places we’ve traveled or are going on an upcoming vacation, and about restaurants in the area we like to eat. But that’s because I’m normal.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2022, 07:36:59 PM »
Thu Jul 28, 2022, 04:46 PM
Eliot Rosewater (29,028 posts)

...My dear friend "Angel" agreed with me but then told me about her sister who was absolutely convinced Hillary was worse than anybody else running. When I asked why I got a bunch of bullshit none of which was true.

Think about just the JUDGES, and not just the SC. KAVANAUGH, think about the allegations, and he is a SC justice?

ACB, a handmaid in the CAtholic religion openly submitting to men because that is what Jesus wants her to do, a SC justice?

God DAMMIT

Just knowing that Justice Coney-Barrett and Justice Kavanaugh existing gives this DUmbass a crippling case of the butt hurts made my schaden/freedom boner grow another foot longer...

"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2022, 08:01:10 AM »
I am at my stylist getting my hair attended to

He goes to a chick beauty shop?  Does he get rollers in and sit under the dryer? 

"Allegations."   :lmao:  Aren't they doing a lot of word misuse lately? 

Still no replies. 

Anyway, off topic, but just rowed over and I thought this headline was hilarious:

You raised $4.00 on July 28, 2022 OFFICIAL Democratic Underground for Beto O'Rourke

:lmao: :rotf:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 08:09:49 AM by Karin »