Author Topic: I had the worst ****ing dream last night...  (Read 327 times)

Offline CC27

I had the worst ****ing dream last night...
« on: July 28, 2022, 07:45:04 AM »
Star Member PCIntern (22,489 posts)

I had the worst ****ing dream last night...

Now normally I wouldn’t post stuff like this, certainly not in this forum, but it is in the an example of how this stuff gets into your head.

In the dream, which for me was unusually clear, I was actually part of Donald Trump‘s coterie. I was in the White House, I was in Bedminster, I was in New York in cars with him and other family members and of course the way dreams work there’s an instantaneous shift from one context to another. Now the entire time I have my sensibilities and I’m screaming at myself that I need to get away from this and get out of here because this is pure insanity, and it was uncanny because it was actually in color and vivid. I remember having dialogs with him and others and he bordered on the irrational even for a dream and yet I could not get away. I awakened scared to death and thanked God to see the projected clock on my ceiling was just a few minutes before I had to get up and out of bed.

I was thinking as I was taking a shower that he has become an inescapable part of our lives and our psyches which is really really frightening. In the film Silence of the Lambs one of the most poignant lines was when the FBI agent tells Clarice not to let Lecter get into her head. Well, this guy has certainly gotten into mine and my emotional health is none the better for it.

I had posted the other day that I felt the reason that Biden’s low poll numbers were accentuated was because Trump is still in the news in an omnipresent fashion and has eclipsed everything and everyone else in the country. It is really really frightening and I will be honest with you and tell you that I rarely have dreams with recognizable characters including family and friends. This particular dream for me personally was so horrifying because it was anomalous in so many ways, and in a crazy way is worrisome both philosophically and psychologically.

Well, there you have it my therapy session for the day is in concluded. To whom do I make out the check?

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216977497

You are completely demented

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: I had the worst ****ing dream last night...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2022, 07:57:51 AM »
Who dreams about politics?  ****ing loon. :mental: :mental: :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2022, 07:59:14 AM »
What a sick freak.

But probably just a big lie.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2022, 08:00:09 AM »
Who dreams about politics?  ****ing loon. :mental: :mental: :mental:

Hey, it's exactly as people have been saying for years; Donald Trump lives rent-free in their heads.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2022, 08:36:11 AM »
Then the DUmmie woke up to a real life nightmare - Biden/Harris.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2022, 08:53:41 AM »
I was thinking as I was taking a shower that he has become an inescapable part of our lives and our psyches which is really really frightening. In the film Silence of the Lambs one of the most poignant lines was when the FBI agent tells Clarice not to let Lecter get into her head. Well, this guy has certainly gotten into mine and my emotional health is none the better for it.

Folks here have been posting about Trump living rent-free in DU-grade Progs' heads since late 2015 or early 2016. I even joke about Trump becoming a trillionaire if he were able to sublet all that empty space, :-) ! Star Moron PCIntern is really slow to come to the realization he posted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2022, 09:26:47 AM »
I despise obama, to the same degree and for the same reasons as I despise all would-be collectivist dictators. But in the whole time his pipsqueak ass occupied the oval office, I never dreamed about him.

I've had some crazy dreams over the years. Being chased by Godzilla around Duluth Minnesota while the whole city burns. That was a good one. But I've never dreamed politics.

The primitive is obsessed.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2022, 10:10:45 AM »
Well, this guy has certainly gotten into mine and my emotional health is none the better for it.
:loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:

sounds like you need to go get a few lap dances. :-) :-)

I had a terrible recurring dream as well, I went to piss on obamas grave and the line was so long I couldn't find the end. :thatsright: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2022, 11:34:00 AM »
Some people have dreams about lost loved ones, or a better life, or a real trauma.

DUers apparently have dreams about lost power, or the prospect thereof.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2022, 12:43:09 PM »
A preview of tomorrow's dream from PC Janitor (who masquerades as a Dentist):

"Had this incredible dream last night. The real GDP numbers came out and they went upward instead of down, meaning NO RECESSION!"  Sadly then when I awoke, the economy was continuing to be in the crapper just like when I fell asleep last night."
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2022, 12:47:55 PM »
Gee, who'd have thought letting The Donald live rent-free in your head 24/7 would lead to dreaming like that?

Almost like having mental issues or something...  :-) :popcorn: :mental: :lmao: :popcorn: :panic:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus