Author Topic: Owning the Libs  (Read 339 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Owning the Libs
« on: July 21, 2022, 06:09:22 PM »
Quote from:
geardaddy

"Owning the Libs"

https://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=16949426

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

This is a perfect example of their paranoia, insecurities, and immaturity.

First of all, I never hear anyone talking about "owning the libs". This is a term they made up to suit themselves. We talk about how they need to own up to the damage and destruction their worthless policies have caused. But no one needs to "own the libs". They self-own every time they open their stupid mouths.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: Owning the Libs
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 06:14:49 PM »
"We aren't offended. You haven't hurt our feelings or made us cry."

Sorry, but the wording of this wall of text suggests otherwise.

Upset that other people are trying to "own" you? Well, too bad. You aren't the adults in the room, you aren't leaders, and you sure as **** aren't keeping the car on the road. You are just petty, scared charlatans and control freaks with an incessant need to feel important.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 06:18:53 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 07:46:39 PM »
Plenty of back patting in that thread.. good lord. Then this:

Roc2020 (1,379 posts)

39. I always thought it was a dumb

moniker anyways. Own what? the GOP does not have the house the WH or the senate. DEMS/LIBS own that. silly rabbit.

And yet the only thing you numb-nuts get done is fighting that you cant get anything done because of Manchin and Sinema.  :rotf:

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 08:18:08 PM »
Roc2020 (1,379 posts)

moniker anyways.  Own what? the GOP does not have the house the WH or the senate. DEMS/LIBS own that. silly rabbit.

Don't hold your breath, sweet thing!  :sarcasm:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 08:21:05 PM »
Roc2020 (1,379 posts)

moniker anyways.  Own what? the GOP does not have the house the WH or the senate. DEMS/LIBS own that. silly rabbit.

Yep, but remind me, why are you ****ing idiots STILL pissed off all the time and why are you still flying upside down American flags again?

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2022, 08:23:41 PM »
Sign comes with a pout.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2022, 08:28:47 PM »
Replace "Liberals" with "Conservatives" and you have the truth.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline jukin

« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2022, 09:43:19 PM »
Hey DUchebag geardaddy, I have two words for you: DEMOCRAT party.

You can say what you want but I know that pisses you ff so much you want to kick your cat.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2022, 08:08:04 AM »
Whatever. Enjoy your :pisscontest: , DUmmies.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2022, 08:41:41 AM »
Have you ever had an argument with your significant other when they angrily respond to something you said with "IM NOT MAD"?
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2022, 09:34:55 AM »
the GOP does not have the house the WH or the senate. DEMS/LIBS own that.

Glad you admit you are responsible for the mess you all made of the  :thatsright: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:country.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2022, 09:42:26 AM »
Own what? the GOP does not have the house the WH or the senate. DEMS/LIBS own that. silly rabbit.

Some DUmmie doesn't know the difference between ownership and a two year lease. (S)He may learn the difference in about 6 months.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.