Author Topic: FLASHBACK: Biden Tells Americans You Can’t Get COVID If You’re Vaxxed  (Read 242 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
President Joe Biden falsely claimed vaccinated Americans could not get infected with COVID-19 during a July 21, 2021, CNN presidential town hall.

The president made the remarks exactly one year before he contracted COVID-19 during the rise of the highly contagious Delta variant.

“We’re not in a position where we think that any virus, including the Delta virus [variant], which is much more transmissible and more deadly in terms of non-vaccinated people. The various shots that people are getting now cover that,” the president said. “They’re okay, you’re not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations.”

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre announced Thursday that the president tested positive and is taking Paxlovid. She assured the public he is fully vaccinated and boosted and is experiencing mild symptoms such as a runny nose, fatigue, and the “occasional dry mouth” which began yesterday evening.

He received his first shot of the Pfizer vaccine in March 2020 and a second dose in January 2021. He received two booster shots, the first in September and the second in March. The president last tested negative for COVID-19 on June 12, the White House said.

He received his first shot of the Pfizer vaccine in March 2020 and a second dose in January 2021. He received two booster shots, the first in September and the second in March. The president last tested negative for COVID-19 on June 12, the White House said.

White House senior medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci said in May 2021 that the vaccinated people become “dead ends” for the virus due to the high unlikelihood that vaccinated individuals will spread it.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/07/21/flashback-biden-tells-americans-cant-get-covid-19-vaccine/
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
While campaigning, Biden also claimed he would "shut down" Covid, https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2021/12/28/12-times-biden-promised-he-had-a-plan-to-shut-down-the-virus-n2601143 , multiple times.

And he and kneepad Kamala (amongst many lefties) said they'd never take a vaccine approved under President Trump. But once the Pooper in Chief won in 2020, they were all touting how great the vaccine was, without even having anything but presumptive power yet.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
SharterJoe has made a career out of lying and exaggerating. There is nothing to suggest he'll change his ways.

At least Kamala-toe has the courtesy of sprinkling lots of words in her salads, to the point that she winds up saying nothing.

Joe can't even bring himself to successfully lie though politicians have been lying as long as there have been politicians.  :loser2:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Greg Gutfeld did a great job of comparing a good samaritan shooter to the covid vaccination when discussing those who have a problem with the bystander killing the shooter. To paraphrase, he said in both cases it doesn't prevent the issue it just limits the severity.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.