Author Topic: Poopy Joe tests positive for the Chinese Wuhan Red Death  (Read 547 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Poopy Joe tests positive for the Chinese Wuhan Red Death
« on: July 21, 2022, 09:38:28 AM »
President Biden tests positive for COVID-19: White House says President Biden has COVID-19

President Biden has tested positive for COVID-19, the White House said on Thursday.

"This morning, President Biden tested positive for COVID-19," the White House said. "He is fully vaccinated and twice boosted and experiencing very mild symptoms.  He has begun taking Paxlovid. Consistent with CDC guidelines, he will isolate at the White House and will continue to carry out all of his duties fully during that time.  He has been in contact with members of the White House staff by phone this morning, and will participate in his planned meetings at the White House this morning via phone and Zoom from the residence."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-tests-positive-for-covid-19
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ralph Wiggum

Re: Poopy Joe tests positive for the Chinese Wuhan Red Death
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2022, 09:40:26 AM »
Damn, cancer yesterday and the Wuhan Red Death today. Rough week for Sharter Joe.

Anyone suspect Kamala is already measuring the drapes, and ready to bring in "Mr. Smiley Haircut" Gavin Newsom as the VP?

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2022, 09:57:54 AM »
He'll recover just fine (after the much-expected sympathy polls which have otherwise dragged him into his self-inflicted dungeons) and then he'll - like the Phoenix that rises from the ashes of the shitheap that he created - take another nap.

SharterJoe is a dangling turd and will never be anything but that.

At least a dangling turd falls to the ground. SharterJoe can't even manage that.  :lmao:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2022, 11:42:59 AM »
He'll recover just fine (after the much-expected sympathy polls which have otherwise dragged him into his self-inflicted dungeons) and then he'll - like the Phoenix that rises from the ashes of the shitheap that he created - take another nap.

SharterJoe is a dangling turd and will never be anything but that.

At least a dangling turd falls to the ground. SharterJoe can't even manage that.  :lmao:

Anyone else remember that this was a "Pandemic of the Unvaccinated"? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2022, 07:42:03 PM »
Scott Adams tweeted "President Biden finally got a positive result".  He probably lifted it from someone else, but it's worth stealing.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2022, 08:05:56 AM »
Gutfeld on Biden's COVID diagnosis: 'Get well soon...I don't want the crazy cackler in charge'

Fox News co-host Greg Gutfeld wished President Biden well on "The Five" after the president tested positive for COVID-19 on Thursday.

GREG GUTFELD: I think I speak for all Americans and perhaps the world, President Biden please get well soon. I mean, really get well soon. Don’t get sick. Please. I don’t want the crazy cackler in charge. I think she was doing cartwheels to work. He looks fine. We know with this stuff, the symptoms are mild in this strain. Remember, thank God, his wife is a doctor. So I think that’s important. I do want to dispel that rumor because people are trying to figure out how he got it.

When Gavin Newsom was at the White House, he wasn’t sneezing on every door knob. This is the reason why we have to go younger in 2024, because this is a serious thing. Even though he will probably be fine. But we’re going to have COVID around for a while. Now we have three things. It used to be cold and flu season. Now it's cold, flu and COVID. It's kind of weird they are going to have to build another aisle at Walgreen’s. He’s almost 80. He has medical conditions that are fairly serious in his background. So I think, you know, you have to look at this and go like you know, maybe it’s time we think about younger people getting in like Geraldo said last week.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gutfeld-biden-covid-diagnosis-get-well-soon

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2022, 09:04:33 AM »
Gutfeld believes the idiot?  C'mon, G... 

Biden doesn't know how to stop bullshitting.  His dreams are about bullshitting. 

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2022, 09:22:55 AM »
Gutfeld believes the idiot?  C'mon, G... 

Biden doesn't know how to stop bullshitting.  His dreams are about bullshitting.

If you heard the clip, Greg was heavy on the sarcasm.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2022, 09:28:43 AM »
It can't be true, poopy joe has been double vaxed and boosted with the miracle drug that prevents you from getting covid. He promised us if we got the shot we would be immune!! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2022, 12:10:40 PM »
If you heard the clip, Greg was heavy on the sarcasm.

I didn't hear the clip, but I can't imagine he'd be sarcastic about bringing in the crazy cackler. Nope, dead serious about keeping the ho out of the WH.

When SharterJoe is in office, everybody understands he's a ****up. Everything he touches turns to shit. Should the crazy cackler come to power, we all know she's a ****up too, but in a lunatic kind of way.

Joe's demented and stupid, but Kamala-toe is both those things and unpredictable to boot.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2022, 01:29:22 PM »
At least a dangling turd falls to the ground. SharterJoe can't even manage that.

Unless riding his bike in Brandon Falls, Delaware.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2022, 02:17:18 PM »
Unless riding his bike in Brandon Falls, Delaware.

:lol:  True dat!

Offline Muddling 2

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2022, 03:33:26 PM »
President Biden tests positive for COVID-19: White House says President Biden has COVID-19

President Biden has tested positive for COVID-19, the White House said on Thursday.

"This morning, President Biden tested positive for COVID-19," the White House said. "He is fully vaccinated and twice boosted and experiencing very mild symptoms.  He has begun taking Paxlovid. Consistent with CDC guidelines, he will isolate at the White House and will continue to carry out all of his duties fully during that time.  He has been in contact with members of the White House staff by phone this morning, and will participate in his planned meetings at the White House this morning via phone and Zoom from the residence."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/president-biden-tests-positive-for-covid-19

So, when do we Lock Down the White House and start contact tracing everyone in the (mal)Administration?

Asking for a friend.
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein