Author Topic: David Dorn murder: St. Louis man found guilty in death of retired police captain  (Read 676 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
David Dorn murder: St. Louis man found guilty in death of retired police captain during night of looting
https://www.foxnews.com/us/david-dorn-murder-st-louis-man-found-guilty-death-retired-police-captain-looting

A Missouri jury found Stephan Cannon, the 26-year-old accused of gunning down retired St. Louis Police Capt. David Dorn during a night of looting and rioting in June 2020, guilty on all counts Wednesday.

"Justice has been served," his family told reporters outside the courthouse in videos posted online.

The trial had gone to the jury just hours earlier when the defense rested its case.

Court records show jurors twice asked the court questions before returning the verdict after just over 3 hours of deliberations.

Retired St. Louis Police Captain David Dorn's murderer Stephen Cannon is found guilty. Dorn was killed during the riots following George Floyd's death in June 2020.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Life in prison without parole is the proposed sentence.

I'd favor the needle, the day after the inevitable appeal results confirming the original verdict and sentence are announced. No need to keep vermin like this alive.

Evil is evil.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 08:40:58 AM by Eupher »
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I think burned at  the stake would be appropriate.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Stephan Cannon gets life for killing ex-St. Louis Police Capt. David Dornamid 2020 riots
https://nypost.com/2022/10/05/stephan-cannon-gets-life-sentence-in-killing-of-david-dorn/

A convicted killer who gunned down a retired St. Louis police captain during a night of looting and unrest in 2020 was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison.

Stephan Cannon, who was found guilty of murdering David Dorn, received a mandatory life sentence on top of another 30 years for other crimes he was convicted of last July.

Dorn, 77, attempted to stop lawlessness at this friend’s pawn shop in the Missouri city on June, 2, 2020 as violence was mixed in with raging racial justice protests in the wake of the murder of George Floyd in Minneapolis.

As Dorn approached the business, Cannon, 26, fired ten shots at him.

Stephan Cannon has been sentenced to life without parole. Death penalty is the most appropriate.  :mad: :censored:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I think burned at  the stake would be appropriate.

I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of crucifixion for some of these more egregious cases. That Thai cop who went on the murder spree in the daycare center today is another strong argument for a couple of 4x6 timbers and a nail gun loaded with 16d framing nails.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
I'm becoming a bigger and bigger fan of crucifixion for some of these more egregious cases. That Thai cop who went on the murder spree in the daycare center today is another strong argument for a couple of 4x6 timbers and a nail gun loaded with 16d framing nails.

Good Lord, D6, have you seen the cost of building materials lately? One 6x6x12' beam runs $118 here at Lowe's in the U.S. And then you need two of them, so right out the gate you're looking at $236. Maybe in Thailand it's cheaper -- dunno. And then you have to factor in the cost of those nails for the nail gun. But getting a prisoner to dig the post hole shouldn't be a problem.

I'm tellin' ya, D6. It's getting harder and harder to find a cheap way to execute a perp with the Maximum Pain Factor (MPF) pre-installed!  :argh:

I must think on this...
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Good Lord, D6, have you seen the cost of building materials lately? One 6x6x12' beam runs $118 here at Lowe's in the U.S. And then you need two of them, so right out the gate you're looking at $236. Maybe in Thailand it's cheaper -- dunno. And then you have to factor in the cost of those nails for the nail gun. But getting a prisoner to dig the post hole shouldn't be a problem.

I'm tellin' ya, D6. It's getting harder and harder to find a cheap way to execute a perp with the Maximum Pain Factor (MPF) pre-installed!  :argh:

I must think on this...

The chair, the gallows (noose to the rear, not the side) or the firing squad (limited to rimfire).
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.