Author Topic: Biden's low poll numbers highlight the ignorance of the American voters.  (Read 708 times)

Offline Mary Ann

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216943072
Star Member panader0 (24,276 posts)

Biden's low poll numbers highlight the ignorance of the American voters.

The main driver of the low polling is inflation, (AND the distastrous Afhanistan withdrawal, AND his incoherence, AND his weak, unqualified cabinet appointees) according to all of the pundits and poll takers.
Biden is NOT responsible for gas prices. Crude oil and gas are sold on the world market over which
no POTUS has control, unless the people decide to nationalize the oil industry, which definitely
would not happen. Salvador Allende tried that if I remember correctly and he was killed in a CIA
led coup d'etat and the people got the dictator Pinochet for 27 years.
Bare greed by huge corporations are a big driver of higher prices as well. All of those corporations
are making record profits with no regard to the sufferings of the US people. Our own Mansion and
Cinema (MANCHIN and SINEMA are taking one for the team, since the alternative is to invite "cancellation" of the rest of the D senators by the wokester leftists in the D base) are double-handedly throwing huge roadblocks up to halt progress on many issues very
important to our economy. (MANCHIN and SINEMA are keeping the economy from going totally down the toilet, which would tank Joementia's poll numbers even more. You should thank them, you ignoramus.)
In general and in the whole, none of the main problems with our economy has jackshit to do
with President Biden. But the average American can't see past the tip of his or her nose and
in their self-centered ignorance blame Joe.
Joe didn't manufacture the Covid-19 crisis. (No, his buddies (and blackmailers??) the Chinese communists did. The blackmail is why Joementia will never demand accountability from them.)
Joe didn't plot the overthrow of the nation. (The jury is still out on that.)
Joe voted for the ban on assault rifles that Bush II let expire.
Joe doesn't hang out with mobsters (like JFK) or hookers or pedophiles like Epstein. (like Clinton)
Instead, Joe has had a long list of positive achievements (name even one) that seem to be overlooked during the
descent of his dumb American poll numbers.
Alas and sigh....

Offline SVPete

That needs to be the main campaign slogan for every Dem running for national office!!! :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:  :evillaugh:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline 67 Rover

The main driver of the low polling is inflation, (AND the distastrous Afhanistan withdrawal, AND his incoherence, AND his weak, unqualified cabinet appointees) according to all of the pundits and poll takers.
Biden is NOT responsible for gas prices. Crude oil and gas are sold on the world market over which
no POTUS has control, unless the people decide to nationalize the oil industry, which definitely
would not happen.
Salvador Allende tried that if I remember correctly and he was killed in a CIA

Then why is Brandon taking a victory lap at gas coming down a measly .50 cents? 

I thought POTATUS was not responsible for gas prices?

Which is it?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

What rational people do not understand is:

1. When gas prices go up, dramatically up it is not Biden's fault. He has no control over gas prices.

2. When gas prices go down, slightly down it is all Biden's doing. He has total control over lowering gas prices.

Heads Biden wins and Americans lose. Tails Biden wins and Americans lose.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.

Funny - when Bush was in the White House, as we all recall, not only was he responsible for gas prices, but every single solitary bad thing that happened at the time. And when they couldn't hang historical events on Bush, they blamed his father and his grandfather. Prescott Bush was, essentially, Hitler. George Bush Sr was literally, LITERALLY, accused of having JFK killed.

It wouldn't take too much doing to find the DU threads where Bush used his Weather Machine to cause Hurricane Katrina - we all know that. But I recall when Bush also personally caused the shuttle Columbia disaster, and also made the Ryongchon disaster happen. And when they were bored with blaming their purulent diarrhea on GWB, they decided to claim that Laura Bush literally murdered a man with her car (unsure if that happened near or far from Chappaquiddick).

Long story short, DUmmies: smoke my pole. Your guy gets the blame and he deserves it. If it makes you feel any better, the DNC is about to have him Wellstoned anyway. 
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
Then why is Brandon taking a victory lap at gas coming down a measly .50 cents? 

I thought POTATUS was not responsible for gas prices?

Which is it?

I say Putin lowed the gas prices as part of his war in Ukraine.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

The $25.00 savings is peanuts when compared to the $100.00 over price we are paying.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
I say Putin lowed the gas prices as part of his war in Ukraine.

Took the words right out of my mouth. If it is "Putin's" Price Hike, then it is Putin's Price Drop. Neither of which has a thing to do with Putin. Piss poor Democrat government policies are to blame.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
"You're a bunch of ignorant dumbasses, Americans. We're asking for your vote. We're your only hope"

This ad was paid for by the Democratic National Committee.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline jukin

"You're a bunch of ignorant dumbasses, Americans. We're asking for your vote. We're your only hope"

This ad was paid for by the Democratic National Committee.

BINGO

DEMOCRATS SUPPORT A DRAG QUEEN IN EVERY SCHOOL.
REPUBLICANS SUPPORT ARMED SECURITY IN EVERY SCHOOL.

THE CHOICE IS CLEAR. VOTE DEMOCRAT THIS NOVEMBER!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline ADsOutburst

Face it. Biden was set up to succeed, Americans were propagandized into voting for him, and he has fallen short. Well short.

Offline jukin

MORE FROM THE BESTEST MOST WELL SPOKEN POTATOS EVER.

Hourly earnings at 'steepest' decline in four decades, BLS report shows

After subtracting CPI inflation, the average pay for non-managerial workers was down 2.7% over the last 12 months— the steepest drop since 1980 (except for a single month at the start of the pandemic, when data was distorted), according to an Axios report.

AND

Average hourly earnings for private-sector workers are up 2.2% since December 2021, the report stated. Consumer prices also rose 5.4% during that period.

https://peachtreetimes.com/stories/628863707-hourly-earnings-at-steepest-decline-in-four-decades-bls-report-shows

So economic illiterate DUmbass DUchebags, Biden's supposed record growth in wages is only 2.2% direct but overall down MINUS 3.2% in real wage growth for the private sector workers. Biden, his junta, and the entire democrat party did this, on purpose. This is what your supposed voting for "best" interests has done to the average American. The worst economy in over 40 years. 

AND

Guess what, recession is already here so the economic environment will be even worse. Well played you communist f*cks.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2022, 06:35:09 PM by jukin »

Offline DUmpDiver

BINGO

DEMOCRATS SUPPORT A DRAG QUEEN IN EVERY SCHOOL.
REPUBLICANS SUPPORT ARMED SECURITY IN EVERY SCHOOL.

THE CHOICE IS CLEAR. VOTE DEMOCRAT THIS NOVEMBER!

You may be on to something. Perhaps Republicans should promote armed drag queens in every school.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
panader0 (24,282 posts)

The main driver of the low polling is inflation, according to all of the pundits and poll takers.
would not happen. Salvador Allende tried that if I remember correctly and he was killed in a CIA
Bare greed by huge corporations are a big driver of higher prices as well. All of those corporations
are making record profits with no regard to the sufferings of the US people. Our own Mansion and
Cinema are double-handedly throwing huge roadblocks up to halt progress on many issues very
important to our economy.
In general and in the whole, none of the main problems with our economy has jackshit to do
with President Biden. But the average American can't see past the tip of his or her nose and
in their self-centered ignorance blame Joe.
Joe didn't manufacture the Covid-19 crisis.
Joe didn't plot the overthrow of the nation.
Joe voted for the ban on assault rifles that Bush II let expire.
Joe doesn't hang out with mobsters or hookers or pedophiles like Epstein.
Instead, Joe has had a long list of positive achievements that seem to be overlooked during the
descent of his dumb American poll numbers.
Alas and sigh....

Joe Biden, AKA Credit Card Joe.

‘Credit Card Joe’: Biden Sided with Top Donor to Make Bankruptcy Harder
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/08/19/credit-card-joe-biden-sided-with-top-donor-to-make-bankruptcy-harder/

Joe Biden’s disastrous legislative legacy
https://harpers.org/archive/2019/03/joe-biden-record/

“Middle Class Joe” Biden Should Really Be Called “Big Banks Joe”
https://www.americanlibertyreportnews.com/articles/middle-class-joe-biden-should-really-be-called-big-banks-joe/

Joe Biden, Warmonger
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/joe-biden-warmonger/

Biden, Clintons, and Kosovo: Albanian War Criminal Hacim Thaci
https://www.helleniscope.com/2020/07/28/biden-clintons-and-kosovo-albanian-war-criminal-hacim-thaci/
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator

would not happen.

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Funny, how it went up under Green Energy Obama, went down under Drill Here, Drill Now Trump, went BACK up under Green Energy Biden.

Yes, DUmbass, his policies DID impact global oil prices. Why are you DUmbasses so f'n stupid?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline landofconfusion80

You may be on to something. Perhaps Republicans should promote armed drag queens in every school.
They kinda come armed already...
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline RuralNc

FBaggins (24,700 posts)

13. Calling people ignorant is sometimes telling them the truth

But it's a lousy way to convince them to vote for you.

Oh now. Ask The Hill-Dog how that strategy worked out.  :-)

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
They came so close.

The fact the biden is even in a position to have poll numbers highlights the ignorance of many American voters.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Well, his most singular accomplishment (thus far) has made an ancient coarse Anglo-Saxon term, once used only rarely, if at all, mainstream in the national "dialogue."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
They’d rather make excuses than face the tidal wave headed their way.

Fine with me.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.