Author Topic: Biden Expected To Seize Emergency Powers With Major Announcement By End of Week  (Read 469 times)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)

https://beckernews.com/president-biden-expected-to-seize-emergency-powers-with-major-announcement-by-end-of-week-45940/

The Biden administration is expected to seize ’emergency’ powers by the end of the week with an announcement that the ‘climate crisis’ demands immediate executive action.

“The potential move comes days after Sen. Joe Manchin III (D-WV) told Democratic leaders that he does not support his party’s efforts to advance a sprawling economic package this month that includes billions of dollars to address global warming,” the report added. “If an emergency is invoked, it could empower the Biden administration in its efforts to reduce carbon emissions and foster cleaner energy.”

“The president made clear that if the Senate doesn’t act to tackle the climate crisis and strengthen our domestic clean energy industry, he will,” an unnamed White House official said in a statement late Monday. “We are considering all options and no decision has been made.”

The White House is thus seeking unlawful authority over carbon emissions in the wake of the Supreme Court’s blow to the Environmental Protection Agency’s regulatory powers in late June.

See more at above link.

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
SharterJoe can't even find the bathroom in time to change his Depends and he's going to declare a national emergency.

The only emergency he should consider declaring is the biohazard within his pants.

:bird:
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Old n Grumpy

I think it is his handlers doing it.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
I think it is his handlers doing it.

No shit.  :whatever:

The Muppet In Chief couldn't choose which pair of socks to pull on in the morning without coaching from his puppeteers. He sure as hell doesn't know what to do with "emergency powers" without direction.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ADsOutburst

As usual, you think Biden can't do worse, but he tries anyway.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Unless mistaken ...  according to what I heard/read on news somewhere tonight ...

I think he is supposed to make the big announcement tomorrow sometime! 

Think he'll flub *reading* it from the teleprompter?    :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

With all that is going on, near economic collapse, energy prices and shortages, this would not go over well at all with the American public. It will be viewed as a strong-arm power grab in order to circumvent law and Constitution.
My home state even passed new laws restricting and narrowing emergency powers because of what was done regarding covid-era power abuses.
If they do this, it suspect things will get pretty ugly.