Author Topic: My friend has Covid. Don't know where she got it.  (Read 703 times)

Online CC27

My friend has Covid. Don't know where she got it.
« on: July 19, 2022, 07:57:39 AM »
Star Member leftyladyfrommo (16,412 posts)

My friend has Covid. Don't know where she got it.

I haven't seen her in at least a week so i think I'm ok.

The stuff is everywhere. People just don't care anymore.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216943017

Alright then... :whatever:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: My friend has Covid. Don't know where she got it.
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2022, 08:23:25 AM »
Just read this related commentary:

The Morning Briefing: Please, Idiot Blue State Dems, Bring Back Draconian COVID Protocols

In yesterday’s Briefing, we were talking about what the Democrats might do to abscond with an election in which, by all indications, they should get annihilated. We all know that they would love a replay of the COVID-19 panic that they used in 2020 to completely shred election law and transparency.

But what if their COVID fetish turns out to be a huge assist for the Republicans?

Here in the latter half of 2022, the Democrats are looking to kick it old school when it comes to COVID. Rick wrote last week that the Los Angeles County Commie Klatch is gearing up to get mask-happy again:

Los Angeles County is on pace for a reimposition of the indoor mask mandate by the end of the month. The highly contagious Omicron subvariant BA.5 — the fastest-spreading form of omicron so far — is spreading quickly, and the number of infections could trigger an automatic mask mandate indoors later this month.

They have metrics in place for a repeat of mask mania, whether the new variants are as dangerous or not. Once more, with feeling: this has nothing to with public health; it’s all about control. Those triggering numbers are in place because they knew that each variant would probably spread faster than its previous versions but not be as dangerous. They merely wanted an excuse for a repeat of COVID Kabuki Theater.

More from PJ Media
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 09:15:06 AM »
DU has threads for every random acquaintance getting Covid? ::) I could have burdened the Cave with 2 such threads in the past 6 or 8 weeks, but what's to discuss? That I tested - negative - because one of them had been in "close contact" with me? :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2022, 10:24:59 AM »
DU has threads for every random acquaintance getting Covid? ::) I could have burdened the Cave with 2 such threads in the past 6 or 8 weeks, but what's to discuss? That I tested - negative - because one of them had been in "close contact" with me? :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:  :yawn:

The left is obsessed with making the Wuhan a major deal, when in reality that Chinese virus has a 99.9% survival rate. Some people just have no way to balance risk assessment and management and manage accordingly.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2022, 11:07:39 AM »
Covid, covid, covid!

yet we never hear about the seasonal flu................
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2022, 02:57:03 PM »
Covid, covid, covid!

yet we never hear about the seasonal flu................

A recent meme I read.

The difference between Kyle Rittenhouse and Covid is that Kyle's 3 shots were effective.  :-)   :rotf:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2022, 05:04:48 PM »
I would guess that Covid Claus dropped it off while making his covid summer rounds.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2022, 07:06:16 PM »
I would guess that Covid Claus dropped it off while making his covid summer rounds.
Maybe the friend got it at the monthly Maga meeting
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2022, 08:13:31 PM »
leftyladyfrommo (16,416 posts)

9. I wonder if anybody has tried taking Greek oil of Wild

Oregano. It's a really powerful antiviral. AND antibiotic.

I started taking it for UTI's that antibiotics don't work for anymore. Cleared it right up.

Dont forget Chris Coumo went to a witchdoctor who cooked up some Chicken Noodle Soup, or something like that.

I might add, if antibiotics are no longer clearing up your UTIs, you have some issues you need to see a doctor for. Just say'n.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2022, 08:22:15 PM »
People just don't care anymore.

No, it isn't that people don't care. People have just had a good long time now to view in hindsight the range intrusions on personal and constitutional liberty that came as a result of deliberate politicization by you 'people' and those you support politically, and have simply had enough.

You won't be finding compliance or acceptance outside of your pavement jungles next time.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2022, 07:39:16 AM »
DU has threads for every random acquaintance getting Covid? ::)

I know, right?  What was also tiresome were their endless threads entitled "Just Got my Second Shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Who gives a flying ****. 

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2022, 08:10:32 AM »
I know, right?  What was also tiresome were their endless threads entitled "Just Got my Second Shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Who gives a flying ****.

Virtue signaling and DU cred points.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2022, 09:05:17 AM »

Who gives a flying ****.

Yeahhhhh, I didn't do a Cave thread about that, either. Because, why? The point of my signature is not what I did in May 2021 or my :rotf: athletic prowess :rotf: , but to mock some of the craziest anti-Covid-vax claims. My blood isn't all clotted and hemoglobin-depleted either, but I haven't looked for a source for that ludicrous-crazy anti-Covid-vax claim.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2022, 01:50:15 PM »

To bad they missed the first time!! :killemall:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2022, 09:32:02 AM »
Hey leftyladyfrommo your friend got covid during a visit to Uranus.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2022, 09:55:48 AM »
A recent meme I read.

The difference between Kyle Rittenhouse and Covid is that Kyle's 3 shots were effective.  :-)   :rotf:
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.