Author Topic: trump wins again  (Read 400 times)

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
trump wins again
« on: July 17, 2022, 10:46:23 AM »
WTAF?  Did President Trump tell this DUmbass to have his mom's mail forwarded out of state?

newdayneeded (538 posts)

trump wins again

I was just listening to my 87 y/o mom last night in a rage that almost brought her to tears. She was mad about being disenfranchised from voting. She's never missed a voting date and now doesn't even get ballots mailed to her. because of trump ballot boxes are gone, I can't hand deliver her ballot, a ballot won't even be sent to her. My mom is near blind, and relies on family for any transportation.

The ****en guy is a monster, and is still terrorizing each of us in some way, everyday!

28 replies, 4791 views
Thread infoBookmark this threadTrash this thread
Reply to this thread
Back to top Alert abuse

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216935421#post28
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 10:49:40 AM by notaDUmmie »

Offline SVPete

Re: trump wins again
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2022, 11:00:12 AM »
Surprisingly, DU-folk figured out there was much missing from the OP story, were challenging, and finally the OPer posted this:

newdayneeded (538 posts)

25. We cancelled home mail delivery

It's delivered to a family member out of state.

I'll have to run her to the voting office to check registration, then get a ballot. then run her again to drop off the ballot.

I'll call Monday on all of this. it's just that they made more hoops for her and all other elderly (and their families to have to run them around) to simply vote.

Which elicited:

SickOfTheOnePct (5,838 posts)

27. I'm sure you have your reasona

But frankly, the decision to stop mail delivery to her house is the biggest contributor to the extra hoops you have to jump through.

Other DU-folk earlier had pointed out that if there was a problem, it was at the state or local level, not Federal.

IMO, omitting the highly relevant facts that Mom's mail delivery had been cancelled and her ballot and other mail was being sen out of state amounts to willful deception. Absentee ballots being sent out of state would be a HUGE red flag in any state that paid attention to such things.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline notaDUmmie

• MDT 5/20/96-6/19/15
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2022, 11:24:04 AM »
Yeah, that's a pretty detail to leave out when you're complaining that the board of elections won't mail a ballot to her.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2022, 11:44:40 AM »
Liberals lie. All the time. They lie.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2022, 01:41:31 PM »
I think it's very possible that Cavers' skepticism and mockery of implausible and fact-challenged :bouncy: s plus occasional onlurking by a few DU-folk have led to DU-folk being a little less credulous of outlandish :bouncy: -tales and serial go-fund-me moocher-appeals.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2022, 03:49:48 PM »
Rebl2 (7,289 posts)
23. We have cameras

in our post office. Can’t imagine they would go to the trouble of checking cameras at PO, but never know these days.

So get a wig and a dress and a cane and go drop it in the mail slot. :thatsright:

Are you that f**king stupid?!!! :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2022, 04:46:25 PM »
So get a wig and a dress and a cane and go drop it in the mail slot. :thatsright:

Are you that f**king stupid?!!! :loser: :loser: :loser:

Yes. Yes, the DUmmy is THAT stupid.

With the exception of con artists like mvd who have figured out how to take DUmmies for thousands of dollars (so far) in spite of the DUmp Monkies publicly voicing suspicions of his story, they ALL are.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2022, 01:32:43 PM »
So...the OPs mudder is blind as a bat so the OP (He/She/It) is ok with the mail being delivered to a relative out of state. This so that the OPs mudder doesn't hurt herself getting the mail. Which is of course quite thoughtful. But it begs the question, who is helping the mom with all of the other tasks of life besides trips to the mailbox? Like food shopping and running the vaccuum?

Response to SickOfTheOnePct (Reply #20)Sun Jul 17, 2022, 11:01 AM
newdayneeded (541 posts)

25. We cancelled home mail delivery

It's delivered to a family member out of state.

I'll have to run her to the voting office to check registration, then get a ballot. then run her again to drop off the ballot.

I'll call Monday on all of this. it's just that they made more hoops for her and all other elderly (and their families to have to run them around) to simply vote

Well look at the bright side of this newdayneeded, this. will. give. you. something. to. do!

Keep us posted on your Mom's voting adventures!
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17