Author Topic: I'm sure this was all a one-time thing and will NEVER happen again  (Read 907 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member ck4829 (33,033 posts)

I'm sure this was all a one-time thing and will NEVER happen again

* 10 year old girl gets pregnant and Republicans deny it happened
https://www.businessinsider.com/jim-jordan-deletes-tweet-10-year-old-abortion-another-lie-2022-7

* Oops it happened! And now Republicans want to prosecute the doctor who provided the girl an abortion because she didn't notify authorities. Oops! She went by the book.
https://democraticunderground.com/100216929482

So just a month into our post-Roe political landscape and it is already a minefield? Nah, don't believe those liberal lies. I'm sure it will never happen to you, your daughter, your sister, your partner, etc.

You'll never be called a liar and a hoax on national TV.

You'll never have your medical information leaked out to the world.

You'll never be in legal danger if you performed the abortion or helped perform the abortion.

All just a fluke. This will never happen ever again. Sure.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100216929592

You DUmmies were sticking your heads up your ass on this also. I saw a few threads.  :whatever:

Offline ADsOutburst

Re: I'm sure this was all a one-time thing and will NEVER happen again
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2022, 01:29:03 PM »
Oops! The suspect is an illegal immigrant. *Story dropped.*

Republicans called it a fake story because it seemed sketchy. Not hard to figure out.

Not to mention, right wing sources are now correcting their reporting, whereas I have seldom seen left wing sources correct themselves when they get something wrong (which is routine).
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 02:09:37 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2022, 02:14:47 PM »
The Guatemalan illegal immigrant charged with raping and impregnating an Ohio 10-year-old who traveled to Indiana for an abortion was listed as a minor in the report the Indiana-based abortionist sent to authorities.

Dr. Caitlin Bernard reported that the alleged rapist was approximately 17-years-old in an official filing to the Indiana Department of Health obtained Thursday by Fox News Digital. On Wednesday, Ohio authorities charged 27-year-old Gerson Fuentes, an illegal immigrant from Guatemala, with rape of a minor under 13 years old in the case.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2022, 03:55:29 PM »
I'd blame the parents of this girl (assuming this tale is true) for allowing an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT to forcibly rape your 10 year old. Therein lies the crux of this story.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2022, 05:10:41 PM »
I'd blame the parents of this girl (assuming this tale is true) for allowing an ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT to forcibly rape your 10 year old. Therein lies the crux of this story.

Twice

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2022, 07:54:56 PM »
From what I’ve read the abortion could have still been legal in Ohio. Why cross state lines?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2022, 08:14:57 PM »
From what I’ve read the abortion could have still been legal in Ohio. Why cross state lines?

KC

The narrative and the shaming of the "evil Republicans" is more important than facts.

And similar to that weirdo chick and her Senate hearing with Sen. Hawley this week, the libs are claiming they won the debate and how she "owned him".  This is how far from reality they've become.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2022, 08:37:43 PM »
The narrative and the shaming of the "evil Republicans" is more important than facts.

And similar to that weirdo chick and her Senate hearing with Sen. Hawley this week, the libs are claiming they won the debate and how she "owned him".  This is how far from reality they've become.

That's how insular and self-assured they've become. They wouldn't know what "owning" someone looks like.

If that's their idea of an "own", then it's no wonder why they suck at everything.  :lmao:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2022, 08:52:08 PM by ADsOutburst »

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2022, 08:46:48 PM »

KC

Because it makes for a great story. They used that poor little girl. Plain and simple.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2022, 05:34:08 AM »
Dearest DUmmy,

She went by the book.

Oh, did she, now?

If that is true, is it then standard procedure to report all adult rapists as underaged minors, or just the ones who are illegal immigrants?

This is a doug bulna story: "they'd have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for their own big mouths" .

They hid the rape through reporting it to politically aligned 'social services' rather than law enforcement, and by falsely reporting the rapist as an underaged minor, BECAUSE the rapist was an illegal immigrant.

Then the idiot can't keep her mouth shut about it and tries to use it to dunk on political opponents, leading to the revelation of how the whole sordid affair was purposefully mishandled from the get-go for obvious political reasons.

Just once it would be great for one of you lefties to have some concern for what happened rather than only giving a damn about optics and/or what others are saying about it.

DUmbass.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2022, 11:24:51 AM »
Yeah, I'm necro'ing a thread, because lies circle the world faster than truths get out of their beds. Anyway, from https://pjmedia.com/culture/megan-fox/2022/12/07/new-information-in-ohio-child-rape-case-points-to-incompetence-of-child-welfare-and-mandatory-reporters-n1651386 :

The strange part about this story is that it seems the child was not removed from her home by social services or police after it was found that she was pregnant. Several nurses PJ Media spoke to had never heard of releasing a pregnant 10-year-old to the person who brought her to a hospital. Every nurse we spoke to said protocol demands that the hospital and social services take custody of her until an investigation is done.

And yet, new evidence from the Indiana complaint that cited court transcripts suggests Dr. Bernard and the social services at Indiana University Hospital may have turned the child back over to her mother after performing the abortion. Noting that Ohio child services and Ohio police were involved, the complaint filed by Rokita alleges that Bernard failed to call Indiana police and released the child to go back to her home in Ohio after the abortion. If Ohio child services dropped the ball, and new information in the complaint seems to support that they did, then Bernard failed to protect the child by giving Indiana police the chance to take her into Indiana custody. Rokita’s complaint had the details.

I suspect:

1. Dr. Bernard or someone in authority at University Hospital knew the rapist is an illegal, and mishandled the victim's case so as to protect him;

2. Dr. Bernard used (or planned) the mishandling so as to create her proven false Pro-Abortion narrative and hinder fact-checking.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2022, 12:13:44 PM »
Yeah, I'm necro'ing a thread, because lies circle the world faster than truths get out of their beds. Anyway, from https://pjmedia.com/culture/megan-fox/2022/12/07/new-information-in-ohio-child-rape-case-points-to-incompetence-of-child-welfare-and-mandatory-reporters-n1651386 :

I suspect:

1. Dr. Bernard or someone in authority at University Hospital knew the rapist is an illegal, and mishandled the victim's case so as to protect him;

2. Dr. Bernard used (or planned) the mishandling so as to create her proven false Pro-Abortion narrative and hinder fact-checking.

:hi5: for the update and reminder that just because a story gets buried doesn't mean it's over, especially one that makes the moonbats look bad.
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.