Author Topic: My fundraiser for emergency medical expenses and repairs  (Read 7770 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: My fundraiser for emergency medical expenses and repairs
« Reply #225 on: August 03, 2022, 03:53:33 PM »
Let's be serious though.  I mean, just how legible would a budget written in crayon be?!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #226 on: August 03, 2022, 04:28:51 PM »
yes, and as of now, it appears he may have finally gone dark, no thread bump since 9PM last night. Frank may have called this one proper. Maybe it really is finally dead...

Or he is out sourcing a bike that has a seat big enough for his fat ass.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #227 on: August 03, 2022, 04:30:42 PM »
Or he is out sourcing a bike that has a seat big enough for his fat ass.  :-)

Cue the GFM beg-a-thon for a Honda Goldwing in ...5 ...4 ...3

:popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #228 on: August 03, 2022, 05:07:51 PM »
Let's be serious though.  I mean, just how legible would a budget written in crayon be?!

KC

It just got even more stupid. His answer to DUmmies asking to see his budget is to lower his goal amount from 1800 to 1500. Now everyone should surely be happy to give him more cash, right?

I also always find it somewhat amusing when people like him think that bankruptcy is the answer to their problems. haha...  go ahead, file it. You ain't SEEN problems yet little buddy...

Response to mvd (Original post)Wed Aug 3, 2022, 05:42 PM
Star Member mvd (64,283 posts)

78. I made a change
Took out the overdraft as many have complained about it. Reduced the goal to $1,500 to cover the extra dental expense and plumbing repair expenses. This fits the fundraiser.
Today I was calling places suggested to look into for seniors. I found one that if subsidized housing goes through may be doable. I have to see how a possible bankrupcy would affect the move.
Indeed we need to get ourselves set up for the future. I don’t regret this thread because I have learned a lot.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #229 on: August 03, 2022, 06:15:29 PM »
It just got even more stupid. His answer to DUmmies asking to see his budget is to lower his goal amount from 1800 to 1500. Now everyone should surely be happy to give him more cash, right?

I also always find it somewhat amusing when people like him think that bankruptcy is the answer to their problems. haha...  go ahead, file it. You ain't SEEN problems yet little buddy...

You know what sweet Justice would be?  His mom getting someplace really cool in subsidized senior housing. The perfect place for her. And she’s not allowed to have a child live with her.

THAT would be Justice.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #230 on: August 03, 2022, 07:50:59 PM »

Im confused. I cant remember the post, but he talked about bankruptcy wiping out the old utility bills. Im no expert, but I thought those were off limits to the bankruptcy courts? I could certainly be wrong. Wouldnt be a first.

Completely laughable, the idea of budgeting the overdraft fees. Its the equivalent of budgeting in a loss.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #231 on: August 03, 2022, 09:13:44 PM »

You know what sweet Justice would be?  His mom getting someplace really cool in subsidized senior housing. The perfect place for her. And she’s not allowed to have a child live with her.

THAT would be Justice.

KC

I would LOVE this. I've gotten to where I hate this mfer.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #232 on: August 03, 2022, 10:03:07 PM »
Im confused. I cant remember the post, but he talked about bankruptcy wiping out the old utility bills. Im no expert, but I thought those were off limits to the bankruptcy courts? I could certainly be wrong. Wouldnt be a first.

Completely laughable, the idea of budgeting the overdraft fees. Its the equivalent of budgeting in a loss.

Bankruptcy would wipe out his past utility bills, but not the ones incurred after that.

Maybe his mother owns the house, and owes on a mortgage on it?  Maybe there's a car, with monthly payments still due. 

Maybe there's some credit card bills?  And medical bills?  But only the past due, and not the current and future, obligations would be wiped out.  And one has seven years to go, before one can file for bankruptcy again.

Excepting for the house, which is apparently in foreclosure, I'm not seeing where Matty Boy and his mother would gain any substantial benefit from filing bankruptcy.

He needs to give it up and go out and find a job.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #233 on: August 03, 2022, 10:36:33 PM »
...Excepting for the house, which is apparently in foreclosure, I'm not seeing where Matty Boy and his mother would gain any substantial benefit from filing bankruptcy.

Unfortunately Frank, Matt has made it abundantly clear that WORKING for his sustenence is entirely outside of any option he'll consider.

I think it exceptionally likely that the best possible outcome to mvd's story will be Matty Boy living on the streets within the next year or so, panhandling. The options go downhill from there.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #234 on: August 03, 2022, 10:49:12 PM »

But this is the same guy who won't even take 10 minutes to write up a fake budget to post for the DUmmies consumption.
I wonder how long he would last in a job?
"Sorry, I can't be at work on time, I got into a car accident once and it's dangerous outside".
"Sorry, I can't empty the trash, I'm not really very good at technical things".

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #235 on: August 03, 2022, 11:18:47 PM »

His mother needs to boot his ass out and take care of things on her on.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #236 on: August 04, 2022, 07:40:04 AM »
Matty Boy acts as if this fundraiser is going somewhere; in blunt fact, it's been stuck for a long time now, no new contributions since the highly suspicious $120 (15 days ago) and $600 (25 days ago).

It'd be nice if he paid attention to his fellow primitive Ptah.

Ptah (31,297 posts)     Wed Aug 3, 2022, 06:00 PM

79. I think it is time for you to close this thread.

Spend your time following the helpful suggestions and get back on track.

mvd (64,286 posts)     Wed Aug 3, 2022, 06:02 PM

80. I feel I can do both the thread and suggestions for now

I will close it soon though.. don’t want it to go on much longer.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 07:44:38 AM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #237 on: August 04, 2022, 08:40:50 PM »
mvd (64,288 posts)

81. Keeping this open until Monday

If no donations by then (really hope I do since my changes won’t wipe out all my current need), I will create a Lounge thread about my situation with no GoFundMe with it. Just advice.

Matt. Matty. Matt-a-boy. MVD. If you put half the effort into finding a legitimate source of income as you have this thread, it would serve you well. Just say'n.

I do like the commitment to the scam. Always just on the cusp of being able to close the thread. Just need a little more $$$$$$.

And I for one would like to know what more advice could the Muppets give MVD? What hasnt been covered? And thats a genuine question. He has been spoon fed everything known to mankind on how to turn the situation around. Even,... dare I say it.. Primitives going as far as to tell him to get a J.O.B.

What else is left? :???:

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #238 on: August 04, 2022, 08:48:39 PM »
Matt. Matty. Matt-a-boy. MVD. If you put half the effort into finding a legitimate source of income as you have this thread, it would serve you well. Just say'n...

As much "ink" as Matt has invested in conning the DUmmies out of their "beer & travel money", he could have taken to writing the same grade of bullshit ...umm, fiction and publishing it as an e-book series on Amazon. Even if he only sold 5 or 6 copies of each penny dreadful, he'd still have come out ahead.

But alas, yon Matt is constitutionally opposed to honest effort of any kind...  :whatever: :popcorn:
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #239 on: August 04, 2022, 10:21:31 PM »
Mercy!  Must admit laughing about the poor foolish, lazy-assed soul,  Matty ...

Is making me go through more virtual  :popcorn: these days. Good thing is not fattening,  but the blinking stuff does tend to get stuck in the teeth something fierce. Am running out of floss!!!   :-)
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #240 on: August 04, 2022, 10:55:22 PM »

Is making me go through more virtual  :popcorn: these days. Good thing is not fattening,  but the blinking stuff does tend to get stuck in the teeth something fierce. Am running out of floss!!!   :-)

I think we have lurkers here who got keyed in on his scam. We should have STFU.  :-) He could have gotten at least another 3 G's out of them.  :lmao:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #241 on: August 05, 2022, 12:56:34 AM »
mvd (64,288 posts)     Thu Aug 4, 2022, 09:22 AM

81. Keeping this open until Monday

If no donations by then (really hope I do since my changes won’t wipe out all my current need), I will create a Lounge thread about my situation with no GoFundMe with it. Just advice.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10181689143

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-with-medical-expenses-and-repairs

He hasn't raised a dime for the past 26 days now, and one has to keep in mind $720 towards his goal of $1500 is his own money.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #242 on: August 05, 2022, 06:17:07 AM »
This reflects poorly on the primitives. They say they care, but not true.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #243 on: August 05, 2022, 08:10:30 AM »

THAT would be Justice.

KC

And surrounded by semi-Karen neighbors who insta-report non-seniors who try to move in.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #244 on: August 06, 2022, 01:38:29 PM »
mvd (64,291 posts)

This message was self-deleted by its author

This message was self-deleted by its author (mvd) on Sat Aug 6, 2022, 02:17 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.

mvd (64,291 posts)

84. Kick for the weekend

I plan on closing this on Monday. I know this thread was hard for me to do and we are still struggling mightily, but in the end this info has done me good.

Omaha Steve (87,369 posts)

85. I see you went over the new goal

mvd (64,291 posts)

86. So much appreciated!

I might as well delete this thread now because of the donation and all the advice I have gotten to work with.

Well, well, well. Another mysterious large dollar donation rolled in. To the tune of $500! Guess Matt is trying to stick to his word about closing it down.

Have to stay tuned for the next one.  :-)

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #245 on: August 06, 2022, 04:20:35 PM »

Abc-2's virtual persona after reading this thread and consuming all that virtual popcorn:

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #246 on: August 06, 2022, 07:36:42 PM »
Abc-2'sc after reading this thread and consuming all that virtual popcorn:

Funny, funny, landofconfusion80  !!!

Lucky for you that you wrote my "virtual persona" ...

Else God would have gotten you for that!   :-)  Will have you know that I weigh only 124 pounds, well 125 at most, on some days.  So there!!!  :tongue:

Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #247 on: August 06, 2022, 10:06:28 PM »
Well, well, well. Another mysterious large dollar donation rolled in.....

So his mother got her social security check the other day, and he "donated" $500 himself from that.

And then withdrew it.

Remember, gofundme allows early withdrawals, but it doesn't change what's been raised.

Of the $1700 raised, $1260 has been Matty's own money "borrowed" from his mother's social security.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 10:11:25 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #248 on: August 06, 2022, 10:16:56 PM »
Funny, funny, landofconfusion80  !!!

Lucky for you that you wrote my "virtual persona" ...

Else God would have gotten you for that!   :-)  Will have you know that I weigh only 124 pounds, well 125 at most, on some days.  So there!!!  :tongue:
It was of those things that was "you know what would be funny..." and then "edit....edit...edit....edit...."lol
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #249 on: August 06, 2022, 11:20:08 PM »
So his mother got her social security check the other day, and he "donated" $500 himself from that.

And then withdrew it.

Remember, gofundme allows early withdrawals, but it doesn't change what's been raised.

Of the $1700 raised, $1260 has been Matty's own money "borrowed" from his mother's social security.

Doesn't the lefty website gofund-scam charge like 4-5% on all the withdrawn money?
As desperate as MVD seems to be for weed money, doesn't seem he would sacrifice anything, let alone 4%
I dunno, I could be wrong