Author Topic: My fundraiser for emergency medical expenses and repairs  (Read 7768 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: My fundraiser for emergency medical expenses and repairs
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2022, 02:48:46 PM »
His current fundraiser's still at $215, where it's been stuck for quite a while.

Perhaps Matt should check into newspaper home delivery jobs.  They used to be for boys, but with all the sexual predators and other primitives running loose, they're now given to adults.

I think the exercise would un-"disable" him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2022, 03:03:29 PM »
mvd (64,088 posts)

26. The last one is done. Just have to delete it

No we are not ok - they are all legitimate. We are just always stressed. If anyone has any concerns, just PM me. I will be happy to answer questions. Have you even seen those dentists? I have done my research. I have plenty of verification. As said, I hoped to create one big GoFundMe, but that wasn’t possible under the circumstances.

Even at DU the old and disabled don’t always get the best treatment.

You don't look old and disabled, you look middle-aged, fat, and lazy AF.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/please-help-with-medical-expenses-and-repairs
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2022, 03:57:19 PM »
My mom is old, not me

You completely misunderstand. I am the one disabled with autism and severe hearing loss. And no the toilet has multiple problems. The water company said the water usage doubled and it was because of the toilet always running and then it ran out of water. I am not handy. I’ll need a plumber to look at it. Things are not so easy.

So, you're middle-aged, fat, lazy, AND useless AF.  :rofl:

There are probably 10s of thousands of videos on YouTube explaining EXACTLY how to replace the entire guts of a commode. I was never "trained" in plumbing. I figured all that shit out on my own. Jesus Christ, the damn BOX shows you how to do it.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2022, 03:59:17 PM »
mvd (64,085 posts)

14. Mom fell tonight going up the steps

:lmao:

looks like that gofund me is better than the lottery!! :thatsright: :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2022, 04:04:09 PM »
BlackSkimmer (46,587 posts)

30. You don't appear to be "old" and it seems you're living off your mom's social security.

You yourself stated that you had a "problem" living within your means and had overcharged your credit cards.

You may think the hearts are "so little" but if you say that to yourself about every expenditure, it's no wonder you can't get out of debt.

As far as your mom endangering herself on the stairs, get a bedside commode. Then you can take the bucket out and hoof it upstairs yourself. It's not that hard to do, and that way she won't be in danger of falling.

Toilets aren't that difficult to fix, unless you're dealing with some huge clog. Check out some of the forums here who can help you with simple repairs.

I do like the fact that the BlackScammer seems to see thru the B.S. and is taking Matt Dubois to task.  :fuelfire:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2022, 05:09:09 PM »
So, you're middle-aged, fat, lazy, AND useless AF.  :rofl:

There are probably 10s of thousands of videos on YouTube explaining EXACTLY how to replace the entire guts of a commode. I was never "trained" in plumbing. I figured all that shit out on my own. Jesus Christ, the damn BOX shows you how to do it.

I think they even sell complete kits at walmart...  any nimrod can figure this out and completely redo a toilet tank for 20 bucks.
it's nothing but a scam, without doubt, and the DUmpasses are falling for it predictably

Offline SVPete

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2022, 05:57:44 PM »
...  any nimrod can figure this out and completely redo a toilet tank for 20 bucks.

Hey! I resemble that remark, even though I'm not a "mighty hunter before the LORD"! :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2022, 06:14:37 PM »
For those not keeping track, and for the lurking mutts, including the current fundraiser which has reached $415. Matt Dubois has collected $8965.

Just think about that lurking dummies. And think about this..

1. Matt has Medicaid but doesnt trust the dentist.

2. Matt wont make a simple $20 repair to a toilet.

3. Matt doesnt seem to want to get outside help.

4. Matt has never been employed.

5. Matt is lying when he says "I never said that" in regards to asking for more and more.

But by all means keep donating. But dont worry. If you cant donate right now. Give it a month. He will give you another oppurtunity.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2022, 06:15:31 PM »

:lmao:

looks like that gofund me is better than the lottery!! :thatsright: :-)

:rotf:

^5!!!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2022, 06:16:28 PM »
They are tearing his ass UP over there right now!!   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2022, 07:14:21 PM »
mvd (64,097 posts)

50. Yes, but I have calculated with my mom's lawyer..

and real estate agent friend that my mom wouldn’t make much money. Subsidized housing is a possibility. I was going to create a GoFundMe for those moving expenses but thought it would be a bad idea with no estimated cost. She does have to move soon somehow. The house is just not right.

So, im guessing we know what the next fundraiser will be all about.  :p

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2022, 07:34:56 PM »
So, im guessing we know what the next fundraiser will be all about.  :p

I think that like the freeloading "stewert" primitive a few years ago, he's going to have to find greener pastures for fund-raisers.

Since he's been exposed as being a flatulent fraud, I don't think he's going to try Skins' island again.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2022, 08:10:19 PM »
I think that like the freeloading "stewert" primitive a few years ago, he's going to have to find greener pastures for fund-raisers.

Since he's been exposed as being a flatulent fraud, I don't think he's going to try Skins' island again.

Just checked. His GFM is now up to $440. Someone donated $200.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2022, 10:12:46 PM »
Just checked. His GFM is now up to $440. Someone donated $200.

Blackskimmer pointed out in the thread that he’s raked in over $8,500 just from DU over the last year. LOL

KC

*Stolen

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2022, 12:48:00 AM »
mvd (64,100 posts)

61. One more kick for today

Really hoping to reach my goal or more now because for practical reasons I wouldn’t want to create a GoFundMe here again for an extended period of time. Even if a time of need happens again.

So, in like 3 months.  :rofl:

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2022, 07:25:28 AM »
BlackSkimmer (46,592 posts)

51. This appears to be your county.

https://www.montcopa.org/2889/Adults-Seniors

They even have a "Basic Needs" department. Why haven't you looked into this before now since you first asked for money almost a year ago?

You've been asking for money for almost a year, and another poster pointed out that it appears you've made $8500 from DU. I certainly haven't spent anywhere near that on my utilities, even including taxes on two properties. $8500? Wow.

I can't imagine what you've spend $8500 on, but you certainly should have been able to catch up with your utilities with that.

I'm still curious why you say your mom's SS check doesn't come till the end of the month, when her birthday is on the 12th?

Not tooting my own horn, but I really have to laugh at this. I cant find anywhere on DU where anyone did the math. I think BlackScammer found that number right here, a few posts up from this one. :lmao:

For those not keeping track, and for the lurking mutts, including the current fundraiser which has reached $415. Matt Dubois has collected $8965.
:blah: :blah: :blah:

Offline SVPete

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2022, 08:17:13 AM »
Has Tess verified that mvd is a distinct individual, and not a begathon fiction-sock from, e.g., Boog's pet human, who is from Pennsylvania?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2022, 11:33:32 AM »
I gotta get a DU account. I fish a lot and can make up some hella good stories about being in need. They seem just gullible enough to fund all my offshore trips.  :popcorn:

We should have a contest to see who can go over there and scam them out of the most $$$$$. :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2022, 01:15:11 PM »
We should have a contest to see who can go over there and scam them out of the most $$$$$. :-)

Time for my mole to whip out the Body Cast photos..  :lmao:

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2022, 02:22:49 PM »
I've often thought about it. Rather than give it to some republican politicians, maybe investing it in a company they hate might be even better
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2022, 03:24:58 PM »
I've often thought about it. Rather than give it to some republican politicians, maybe investing it in a company they hate might be even better

Armalite
MyPillow
Goya
Any Prolife facility
Etc.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2022, 08:20:09 PM »
Okay, this is getting ridiculous.

The past hour (it's now 8:15 p.m. central time) someone ostensibly donated $600, bringing the total to $1,040, the goal being $1,000.

There's some mischief going on here.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2022, 08:34:15 PM »
Okay, this is getting ridiculous.

The past hour (it's now 8:15 p.m. central time) someone ostensibly donated $600, bringing the total to $1,040, the goal being $1,000.

There's some mischief going on here.
Think the OP is priming the pump a bit?
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2022, 09:39:47 PM »

Salting the mine, as it were?
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2022, 11:48:14 AM »

And still not closed.  :rofl:

mvd (64,117 posts)

77. So if I have never worked due to my disability I have had..

since birth, would my amount be lower?

Never worked. Anyone else think he's been nothing but a lazy **** living off his mother since he was born, but now since she's retired and not making as much he's having to make up for the money he used to get from her? Look at this fat fk. Telling me he couldn't even get a "sit on your ass in front of the computer" office job? There are people with Down Syndrome who work. This is nothing but a lazy mfer.