Author Topic: My fundraiser for emergency medical expenses and repairs  (Read 8034 times)

Offline RuralNc

Re: My fundraiser for emergency medical expenses and repairs
« Reply #175 on: July 30, 2022, 03:56:00 AM »
Im starting to believe, the thread has died. MVD is talking about Bankruptcy, and the urgent need for cash, now. No takers have come to his rescue, or to even give advice. The last vestiges of hope for him to keep the water on, and his mom comfortable with her cigs, has all but vanquished. The lounge at the DUmp has nothing to offer.  :yawn:

It might be time to start writing the eulogy.  :popcorn:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #176 on: July 30, 2022, 05:55:14 AM »
Im starting to believe, the thread has died. MVD is talking about Bankruptcy, and the urgent need for cash, now. No takers have come to his rescue, or to even give advice. The last vestiges of hope for him to keep the water on, and his mom comfortable with her cigs, has all but vanquished. The lounge at the DUmp has nothing to offer.  :yawn:

It might be time to start writing the eulogy.  :popcorn:

Sadly (for Matty), that's probably true. 

The boy went to the well too many times.  He'll never be able to do this again on Skins' island.

His best options are to take all of the advice the primitives offered him, some of which must be good.

And failing that, Matty needs to go to church and find God, asking God not for money, but to show him how to earn his own money.

It's all very sad.  For Matty.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #177 on: July 30, 2022, 09:15:28 AM »
His best options are to take all of the advice the primitives offered him, some of which must be good.

So true...  the DUmmies are experts on extracting handouts from government and money from various charities.  He would be wise to listen to them if he wants to continue collecting free stuff

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #178 on: July 30, 2022, 01:13:46 PM »
If the MVD beg-at-thon ever comes to an end, im going to feel at a loss.  :p

I think we need to do everything possible to keep him thinking that donations could still roll in. Maybe time to sow some seeds.  :popcorn:

Ha! Ha! Ha!

You nasty person you!!! :sarcasm:

And still more :popcorn:  at my end!
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #179 on: July 30, 2022, 04:06:02 PM »
So true...  the DUmmies are experts on extracting handouts from government and money from various charities.  He would be wise to listen to them if he wants to continue collecting free stuff

I was wrong; I forgot about a third option.

The first two being taking the advice of his fellow primitives, or allowing God to help him.

Matty could also get a gun and rob a convenience store, but not at the beginning of a shift, when the cash register hasn't had time to fill up much.  Best to do it near the end of a shift, when the till's brimming with cash.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2022, 05:15:29 PM »

The first two being taking the advice of his fellow primitives, or allowing God to help him.

Matty could also get a gun and rob a convenience store, but not at the beginning of a shift, when the cash register hasn't had time to fill up much.  Best to do it near the end of a shift, when the till's brimming with cash.

Well, since this particular DUmpass is a) too lazy to work and b) too lazy to even fill out forms to get government handouts and c) his voluntary go-fund is now a dead-end, that is likely the next logical step: just forcibly take  from people who have what he wants. Asking and begging are no longer working so...

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2022, 06:06:02 PM »
Ha! Ha! Ha!

You nasty person you!!! :sarcasm:

And still more :popcorn:  at my end!

Yes indeedy. With much mischief to make, at Skins Island of the Damned.  :-)

Even better. He could just grab the donation bucket that always adorns the counter. The kind that always has the picture of some desperate sick kid on it. That would be the most realistic option.

Well, since this particular DUmpass is a) too lazy to work and b) too lazy to even fill out forms to get government handouts and c) his voluntary go-fund is now a dead-end, that is likely the next logical step: just forcibly take  from people who have what he wants. Asking and begging are no longer working so...

The stated goal of the entire Democrat Party.  :lmao:

mvd (64,251 posts)

35. Thanks to some for the kicks

Have no idea. I guess Matt here is trying some CPR?  :loser:

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2022, 06:39:34 PM »

Have no idea. I guess Matt here is trying some CPR?  :loser:

Seems he keeps replying to himself in response to things no one said in a pathetic attempt to keep his thread top-posted.
Eventually, it's going to piss off one of the mods.

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2022, 08:10:31 PM »
Seems he keeps replying to himself in response to things no one said in a pathetic attempt to keep his thread top-posted.
Eventually, it's going to piss off one of the mods.

In his other thread he was called out for that.

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2022, 10:23:45 AM »
This DUmmie continues to have the same issues and GFM doesn't seem to solve them.

I suggest getting a job!

Que the music!!!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KF33Xzh_kY8

Offline SVPete

« Reply #185 on: July 31, 2022, 10:39:06 AM »
Whether leeches or politicians (repetitive and redundant, I know), they can't seem to get that one-time money can't resolve long-term problems.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #186 on: July 31, 2022, 05:12:26 PM »
Whether leeches or politicians (repetitive and redundant, I know), they can't seem to get that one-time money can't resolve long-term problems.

Money never solves a money problem.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #187 on: July 31, 2022, 05:56:41 PM »
mvd (64,258 posts)

43. I'll leave this up for a week more

I am so appreciative of DU! I just need one more goal right now. Then if I ever do a GoFundMe again, I will go through all the advice and actions I take and be honest about how they have helped. Rather than do another one, best to keep this up. With all the emergencies, no special budgeting would have gotten me out of this one.

F'er's still at it.  :rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #188 on: July 31, 2022, 06:16:05 PM »
mvd (64,258 posts)

37. Remember that..

My last GoFundMe had to go to the large electric bill. So it didn’t help my overall finances.

The other 2 were for emergency situations. I was in a hole both times.

So that is why this one was needed. Again many added expenses. But the advice is looking great (both with budgeting better and services/solutions) and mom has found a doctor she likes. If we could just meet the goal this one time, I feel things will be better.

I admire his persistence. This is someone who doesnt give up.  :popcorn:

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #189 on: July 31, 2022, 06:50:37 PM »
I admire his persistence. This is someone who doesnt give up.  :popcorn:
Looking at that thread,  he's exhausted all of the juice in that MVD name. He really should get a fresh Obama phone and start a new name. He could possibly double his money with this method.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #190 on: July 31, 2022, 07:26:04 PM »
Looking at that thread,  he's exhausted all of the juice in that MVD name. He really should get a fresh Obama phone and start a new name. He could possibly double his money with this method.

Yep, get a new name, rack up a few thousand posts with "dRump is an idiot", "AOC is a strong leader", or "Biden is doing great with what TFG left him" posts and he's good to go.

MVD, if you're reading, here's your advice. You ain't got no job, and you ain't got shit to do.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #191 on: July 31, 2022, 07:59:03 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that the con artist mvd has sock puppets on reddit, hide5, old elm tree and all the other web sites leftist scum inhabit, probably with substantial post counts on all of them. God knows as a species frauds like Matt are lazy, and tend to stick to what works for them, until they run the tactic into the ground.

:popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #192 on: July 31, 2022, 08:04:55 PM »
It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that the con artist mvd has sock puppets on reddit, hide5, old elm tree and all the other web sites leftist scum inhabit, probably with substantial post counts on all of them. God knows as a species frauds like Matt are lazy, and tend to stick to what works for them, until they run the tactic into the ground.

:popcorn:

Wish I'd have thought about it. I can post negative shit for days about conservatives on a moonbat page if it means my offshore trips get paid.  :rofl:

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
« Reply #193 on: July 31, 2022, 08:47:10 PM »
Wish I'd have thought about it. I can post negative shit for days about conservatives on a moonbat page if it means my offshore trips get paid.  :rofl:

Ha! Ha! Ha! ,,, :cheersmate:

~ ABC

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #194 on: July 31, 2022, 11:48:12 PM »

He can't seem to stop.
The desperation is growing and the claims of dire consequences are escalating. Now he's claiming he's going to lsoe his tooth in a week if he doesn't get money right now, and him and mom are going to STARVE!
I'm wondering how long he has before a mod gets sick of his little bump game...

Response to mvd (Original post)Sun Jul 31, 2022, 07:40 AM
Star Member mvd (64,260 posts)

39. I see the dentist tomorrow again
A tooth might need to be pulled if I don’t get in soon. This was just discovered. We already have $100 left now and even a Medicaid dentist would hurt at this point. So that is why I am keeping this going as it is urgent. I know there are many caring people ar DU.

Apparently, he's discovered this on his own because he surely can't afford a dentist appointment where they would tell him this. The scam escalates ...

Response to mvd (Original post)Sun Jul 31, 2022, 11:08 PM

44. Night all
I am hoping and even praying I wake up to something more. Right now I either have to delay the dental procedure or lack money for food until Aug 10. And then there are bills I can’t pay.

WE'RE GONNA STARVE!!!!!!!

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2022, 12:07:58 AM »
mvd (64,260 posts)

44. Night all

I am hoping and even praying I wake up to something more. Right now I either have to delay the dental procedure or lack money for food until Aug 10. And then there are bills I can’t pay.

Stop starving your mother, fat boy. Her retirement is HER RETIREMENT. Get off your lazy ass and get a ****ing job.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2022, 12:36:30 AM »
He can't seem to stop.
The desperation is growing and the claims of dire consequences are escalating. Now he's claiming he's going to lsoe his tooth in a week if he doesn't get money right now, and him and mom are going to STARVE!
Response to mvd (Original post)Sun Jul 31, 2022, 07:40 AM

39. I see the dentist tomorrow again
A tooth might need to be pulled if I don’t get in soon. This was just discovered. We already have $100 left now and even a Medicaid dentist would hurt at this point. So that is why I am keeping this going as it is urgent. I know there are many caring people ar DU.
I'm wondering how long he has before a mod gets sick of his little bump game...

Response to mvd (Original post)Sun Jul 31, 2022, 11:08 PM

44. Night all

Apparently, he's discovered this on his own because he surely can't afford a dentist appointment where they would tell him this. The scam escalates ...

WE'RE GONNA STARVE!!!!!!!

:rotf: :rotf: It's always something, ain't it, Matt?

It's amazing what gargling $0.99 hydrogen peroxide (be careful; don't swallow) 2x - 3x a day for a few days will do to kill the infection behind a painful tooth abcess, bud. Somebody (like me) who's had to go a few days before he could get into a dentist a time or two figures this kind of shit out - or gets told about ideas like this by friends who know he's not just scamming them because living on a budget is hard.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #197 on: August 01, 2022, 06:30:32 AM »
The overnight:

mvd (64,260 posts)      Sun Jul 31, 2022, 11:08 PM

44. Night all

Nothing changed.

I'm starting to wonder if maybe Matty Boy isn't retarded; "retarded" in the "mentally retarded" sense, as his perception of things is so underdeveloped.  A low IQ?

But at any rate, that shouldn't bar him from finding a job, particularly a job that pays instantly, such as being the walking sandwich-board (or whatever it is called), the guy with one board in front of him and another in back, held by leather straps over the shoulders, painted with the message such as EAT AT JOE'S.  Besides earning himself some ready cash, paid daily, walking up-and-down the sidewalk might melt off some of his excess lardage.

If this goes on much longer, I suppose I shall have to ask EarlG Lord Marblehead to kill the thread so as to protect Matty Boy from the nastiness of the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2022, 07:08:51 AM »
He's already bumped it again this morning with the "should I start a new fund raiser or just leave this one up longer?"

:lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #199 on: August 01, 2022, 07:41:48 AM »
Mat can easily go 12 days without food. Go to the dentist.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer