Author Topic: Thieving Trumpster busted and confronted at the market (bouncy)  (Read 595 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
It's almost like they aren't even trying anymore...

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100217070303

Mon Aug 22, 2022, 12:20 PM
Star Member packman (15,465 posts)

Egging a Repuke at the grocery store
Waiting behind a guy at the egg cooler to get done. He was replacing his regular-size eggs with the Jumbo one, transferring eggs from one container to the next,
After a minute of waiting and watching, I couldn't help myself.
"Pardon me," I said, "But, I bet you're a Republican"

He turned around with a smile on his face, "Yes, how do know?"- Big grin
"Oh, just a guess the way you're looking out for yourself at the expense of another."
He paused, put down the jumbo eggs (now 1/2 filled with smaller ones), muttered something and left.

wha? No clapping or or pats on the back? At least you got the part about confronting, confounding, and embarrassing your lowlife invisible friend.

Response to packman (Original post)Mon Aug 22, 2022, 01:07 PM
Star Member gab13by13 (11,670 posts)

15. Last week I went to buy a dozen golf balls,

I picked up the box, it was empty. A worker was nearby so I say, where's the golf balls? He says at the check out, people switch good balls for cheap balls. The thought crossed my mind, it's Magats.

Let's wait and see if there is a call-out.  so far, just a downpour of stupid.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Re: Thieving Trumpster busted and confronted at the market (bouncy)
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 12:42:22 PM »
You know how you can tell this is a lie?

Because the larger eggs have been cheaper for several weeks in every grocery store I've been in that time.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2022, 01:15:40 PM »
I'll take Shit That Didn't Happen But I Did Instead for $10, Art.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2022, 01:43:31 PM »
You know how you can tell this is a lie?

Because the larger eggs have been cheaper for several weeks in every grocery store I've been in that time.

These morons don't understand that the large eggs are more in demand that the extra-large or the small and medium eggs. Most recipes that call for eggs are built around large eggs.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2022, 02:58:47 PM »
I'll take Shit That Didn't Happen But I Did Instead for $10, Art.

No, I believe this did happen but, as we all know DUchebag DUmmy are all about thieving, it was the DUmmy doing the stealing. It has either done it before or had spent a serious amount of time thinking about doing it.

When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Tess Anderson

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 04:27:12 PM »
"Oh, just a guess the way you're looking out for yourself at the expense of another."
He paused, put down the jumbo eggs (now 1/2 filled with smaller ones), muttered something and left.

And THEN!! Foghorn Leg horn miraculously appeared along with 12 transvestite roosters dressed as chickens and congratulated me!!

I picked up the box, it was empty. A worker was nearby so I say, where's the golf balls? He says at the check out, people switch good balls for cheap balls. The thought crossed my mind,
you need to watch your balls!! :lmao:

fixed it! :rotf: :rotf:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 04:29:27 PM by Old n Grumpy »
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2022, 05:23:18 PM »
Oh really? The guy just turned around with a smirk, not even trying to hide the fact that he was doing something wrong?

Offline RuralNc

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2022, 05:23:54 PM »
These morons don't understand that the large eggs are more in demand that the extra-large or the small and medium eggs. Most recipes that call for eggs are built around large eggs.

Not to mention most brands have different size cartons for different size eggs. Nothing about the bouncy makes a lick of sense.  :hammer:

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2022, 12:24:53 AM »

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2022, 08:06:07 AM »
I'll give the DUmmie credit.  This line:

"Pardon me," I said, "But, I bet you're a Republican"

Made me literally laugh out loud.  This little tale garnered 265 DU recs.  Everyone over there is just gleeful over the story, including spouting egg puns.   ::)   Then there's this guy:

Sympthsical (4,788 posts)

64. Well, I clapped
   :lmao:

How does he stand it over there?

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2022, 08:25:01 AM »
How does he stand it over there?

IDK. It wasn't even a cool story.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2022, 08:38:02 PM »
And people wonder why it was so easy for these clowns to fall for Russiagate, PeeGate, etc., etc., etc., etc., etc. These idiots will fall for anything.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site