Author Topic: Illinois 4th of July parade erupts into chaos after shooting kills 6, injures 24  (Read 616 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Illinois 4th of July parade erupts into chaos after shooting kills 6, injures 24 others
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chaos-erupts-multiple-people-are-shot-4th-july-parade

At least six people were killed and 24 others were hospitalized following a shooting at a 4th of July parade in Highland Park, Illinois, on Monday.

Witnesses say crowds fled the sound of gunfire, and others saw at least five bloodied people lying on the ground and another under a blanket, according to the Chicago Sun Times.

The city of Highland Park initially stated that 16 people were injured and five were killed, but officials amended the total to six dead and 24 injured during an afternoon press conference.

"Law enforcement agencies are searching for the suspect; evidence of a firearm has been recovered. Numerous law enforcement officers are responding and have secured a perimeter around downtown Highland Park," the statement continued.

A mass shooting at an Independence Day parade in Highland Park. It claimed at 4 lives.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Why does this appear to happen more under democrat presidencies?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Why does this appear to happen more under democrat presidencies?

KC

Leftists will now want to ban parades. In addition to their desire to ban all guns.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

evidence of a firearm has been recovered.

No shit Sherlock, it was a SHOOTING!!! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

[DU-Think] Must be a Reich-Wing false-flagger trying to get Progressives blamed. [/DU-Think][/color]

[Normal-People-Think] Let's on the victims, their families, and their friends and hope the perp gets caught soon. [/Normal-People-Think][/color]

Highland Park shooting suspect description released after July 4 parade attack kills at least 6

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/highland-park-shooting-suspect-description-released-after-july-4-parade-attack-kills-at-least-6/ar-AAZbIAL

Illinois police are looking for a White male suspect with black hair and a slim build after a gunman attacked an Independence Day parade in Highland Park, a wealthy suburb of Chicago, according to authorities. Investigators believe he is around 19 years old.

Police have recovered a rifle but said the unidentified gunman is still considered armed and dangerous.

He killed at least six people and wounded about two dozen more from a rooftop perch before fleeing, Lake County Sheriff's Office Deputy Chief Chris Covelli said during an afternoon news briefing.

The fact the police gave an approximate age suggests they have a specific person in mind, IMO.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Mr Mannn

Leftists will now want to ban parades. In addition to their desire to ban all guns.
The Left has ambitions. They would ban all July 4th Celebrations. Replacing it with May 1st

Offline Drafe Hoblin

My first impression is that it's a SCOTUS-rulings grudge-thing.

Disturbing seeing the FBI on-hand already.  I immediately don't trust any 'news' about the gun that was 'left behind'.

Offline Mr Mannn

Highland Park 'shooter' Robert Crimo, 22, who killed six and posted YouTube clips before July 4 massacre of him dropping bullets and drawings of him with rifle: 'My actions will be valiant, I know what I have to do, it is my destiny'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10980973/Highland-Park-July-4th-parade-halted-shots-fired-crowd.html

Offline Mr Mannn

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
The Left has ambitions. They would ban all July 4th Celebrations. Replacing it with May 1st

Heard this morning that the White Sox cancelled their fireworks show last night after their game.  Because that solves the problem.  :whatever:

Wish uptight libs would get more upset about the dozens of people murdered in Chicago this weekend as well.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Highland Park and Chicago gun laws are among the strictest in the country
https://www.foxnews.com/us/highland-park-chicago-illinois-gun-laws-among-strictest-country

Chicago and Highland Park, Illinois, were rocked by violent shootings over the holiday weekend, including a mass shooting at a Fourth of July parade. The shootings come on the heels of a national debate on strengthening gun control measures, and data shows the two Illinois cities have a long history of supporting and enacting gun control laws.

Highland Park, located fewer than 30 miles from Chicago, saw a tragic mass shooting on Monday during the town’s Fourth of July parade that left six people dead and 30 others injured.

Leaders of the town banned "assault rifles" in 2013, including AR15s and AK47s. The ban was met with legal action and was ultimately appealed to the U.S. Supreme Court. The nation’s highest court, however, denied hearing the case in 2015, allowing a lower court to rule the ban remain in place, the Chicago Tribune reported.

"A ban on assault weapons and large capacity magazines might not prevent shootings in Highland Park (where they are already rare), but it may reduce the carnage if a mass shooting occurs," the appeals court wrote at the time.

Chicago and Highland Park have strict gun laws. Highland Park bans assault rifles.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du