Author Topic: Illegal runs from Cops, blindly crosses freeway, gets hit and dies/ Video 1:17  (Read 323 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/07/03/graphic-video-migrant-running-from-police-killed-by-passing-vehicle-on-texas-highway-near-border/
GRAPHIC VIDEO: Migrant Running from Police Killed by Passing Vehicle on Texas Highway near Border
A migrant jumped out of a human smuggler’s vehicle and ran into passing traffic on a highway in South Texas. A passing motorist struck the migrant, killing him instantly.

A Texas Department of Public Safety trooper stopped a suspected human smuggling vehicle on U.S. Highway 281 between Falfurrias and Premont, Texas on June 10. DPS officials released police videos showing a migrant jumping out of the vehicle to avoid apprehension. The video shows the migrant running across the northbound lane of the highway. A passing motorist struck the migrant, sending him flying off the roadway.
The video is at  the link. I warn you, you will see a man die in it. (there is nothing gory)
I hate to say, but I am jaded and unmoved. This is a Darwin event.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
Especially given the coddling treatment he could expect under the (ILLEGITIMATE) #JoeThePedophile regime, this definitely falls into the Play Stupid Games, Win Stupid Prizes category...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
https://www.breitbart.com/border/2022/07/03/graphic-video-migrant-running-from-police-killed-by-passing-vehicle-on-texas-highway-near-border/
GRAPHIC VIDEO: Migrant Running from Police Killed by Passing Vehicle on Texas Highway near BorderThe video is at  the link. I warn you, you will see a man die in it. (there is nothing gory)
I hate to say, but I am jaded and unmoved. This is a Darwin event.

My Give-A-Shit Meter is still busted, and I'm not replacing it until the damn border is CLOSED.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Considering what some of these people have done to cops and other legal folks in this country, that driver may have saved a dozen lives. Or more to the point, the action of the illegal saved the people of the US.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

That's karma for you.  :thatsright:

They never learn, don't resist arrest. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Dblhaul

Good shoot.