Author Topic: FBI purging Conservative Employees  (Read 359 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

FBI purging Conservative Employees
« on: June 08, 2022, 02:44:02 PM »
https://100percentfedup.com/rep-jim-jordan-whistleblowers-are-sounding-alarm-about-fbi-purging-employees-whove-expressed-conservative-views-video/
Former FBI agents have recently reported that the bureau is “purging” employees who have expressed conservative views, more specifically, opinions about the events of the January 6 Capitol protests which do not align with the single message being pushed by the FBI.

On Tuesday, U.S. Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) sent a letter to the Director of the FBI that explains the recent allegations against his agency. Rep. Jordan explains that multiple whistleblowers have claimed that the bureau is conducting a “‘purge’ of FBI employees holding conservative views

In the letter, Jordan provided two specific cases of this happening:

“As one example, the FBI targeted [REDACTED]… by suspending… security clearance and eventually indefinitely suspending [REDACTED] from duty and pay. [REDACTED] had apparently shared… personal views that the FBI was not being entirely forthcoming about the events of January 6. As a result, the FBI determined that [REDACTED] had “espoused conspiratorial views” and “promoted unreliable information which indicates support for the events of January 6,” and therefore the FBI questioned [REDACTED] allegiance to the United States.”

Jordan’s letter also detailed that this former FBI agent had “honorably served in the United States military for several years… valiantly earning multiple military commendation medals.” Nevertheless, this agent was still removed from their position at the bureau after expressing viewpoints with a conservative-alignment.
The Secret Police is here.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Re: FBI purging Conservative Employees
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2022, 03:46:19 PM »
Another strongly worded letter by Shirtsleeves Jordan to Wray which will go right into the Circular File.

Great job, Jim.  :whatever:  Add that letter to the dozens that you've written along the way.

Tell us, Jim. How effective have those letters been?

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2022, 05:49:28 PM »
Another strongly worded letter by Shirtsleeves Jordan to Wray which will go right into the Circular File.

Great job, Jim.  :whatever:  Add that letter to the dozens that you've written along the way.

Tell us, Jim. How effective have those letters been?

To be fair, the minority party in Congress can't do much of anything other than send strongly worded memos. Hopefully that'll change in 6 months.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2022, 08:14:38 PM »
To be fair, the minority party in Congress can't do much of anything other than send strongly worded memos. Hopefully that'll change in 6 months.

I disagree. Yes, it's true that the minority party holds the shit end of the stick, and I'm cautiously optimistic that Jordan and his buddies will win in November - BUT

I'm not hearing a PLAN from Jordan and his buddies. All I hear is more letters that go nowhere.

This is where Repubs continually fail. McCarthy in particular. Those guys have built momentum since November 2020 and with SharterJoe's continual successes in tearing the country apart, I just want to know WTF the PLAN is.

What are Jordan and his buddies gonna do beginning in January 2022? I'm not hearing much of anything - a rumble about more impeachment hearings (which will go nowhere in the Senate, btw, even with a red wave) and more strongly worded letters.

It's time for Jim and his buddies to start informing the country of what the new House and Senate are going to do about SharterJoe and his thugs.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.