Author Topic: European Gas Reserves Dwindle, Prices Soaring, Cold Winter Could Mean ‘Gas Disas  (Read 468 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
European Gas Reserves Dwindle, Prices Soaring, Cold Winter Could Mean ‘Gas Disaster’
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2022/01/13/european-gas-reserves-dwindle-prices-soaring-cold-winter-could-mean-gas-disaster/

FRANKFURT, Germany (AP) – Europe´s natural gas crisis isn’t letting up. Reserves are low. Prices are high. Utility customers are getting hit with higher bills. Major Russian supplier Gazprom isn’t selling gas like it used to.

It all raises the question: How exactly is Europe, which imports most of its energy, going to make it through the winter without a gas disaster, especially if the season turns out to be colder or longer than usual?

Natural gas reserves are low in Europe. It comes at a time of cold winters.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

It all raises the question: How exactly is Europe, which imports most of its energy, going to make it through the winter without a gas disaster, especially if the season turns out to be colder or longer than usual?

no problem.  Solar energy will be there for the win!!   :lmao: :rotf:
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Online Old n Grumpy

no problem.  Solar energy will be there for the win!!   :lmao: :rotf:

They should have stuck with global warming, going to climate change is making it get colder.

However the polar bears will appreciate it as there will be more ice for them.LOL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I thought the Russian pipeline solved their problems.

They need to toughen up and quit complaining. :thatsright:

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!