Author Topic: Day by Day Rittenhouse Trial Coverage  (Read 8525 times)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
Re: Day by Day Rittenhouse Trial Coverage
« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2021, 06:18:43 PM »
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline ABC-2

• Drive By Poster
  • Married female & proud VRWC member :)
« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2021, 06:29:00 PM »
https://hide5politics.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=23004&sid=fd6bc4ee6446497a1214cd0427f35d5a
Collection of Kenosha memes posted by sterling members of our own community.

Got that one and laughed out so loud it scared the cat!   :lmao:
Please pray for our country in these turbulent times ...
It really is the best in the world & I can't stand the thought of losing it.

Freedom, Truth, and the USA!!! 
~ American By Choice (aka ABC-2)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #177 on: November 20, 2021, 08:45:30 PM »
Dinesh D'Souza

Career path for #KyleRittenhouse: 1. Intern for @mattgaetz
 2. Run for state rep in Wisconsin 3. Run for Congress when he turns 25. What a way to turn his notoriety, created by the Left, into a nightmare for the Left. Success is the best revenge!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #178 on: November 20, 2021, 08:53:40 PM »
https://twitter.com/DefNotDarth/status/1461792958815027205
TheQuartering Retweeted
D a r t h C r y p t o (Kyle is FREE)

Kyle’s Law:

- Ban political prosecutions

- Empower citizens when local governments abdicate duties to protect

- Change libel laws, prevent media politically based defamation & jury pool tampering

- Standardize self defense laws

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #179 on: November 21, 2021, 06:12:29 PM »
NOT GUILTY ON ALL COUNTS! There is hope left for America.

Thank God. Guys if you are religious like me and was praying all this time...keep praying. This time for protection for Kyle, the jurors, and the judge.

Amen.

Good words and I agree completely. If you can, pray some for me too.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #180 on: November 21, 2021, 06:52:10 PM »

Particular prayer, or general?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #181 on: November 21, 2021, 06:54:21 PM »
Prayers sent upwards for you. I don't know the specifics but God does. Amen!

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #182 on: November 21, 2021, 07:28:06 PM »
Prayers sent upwards for you. I don't know the specifics but God does. Amen!

Thanks
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #183 on: November 21, 2021, 10:30:53 PM »
Now this is a genuine smile. Evidence of sweet release. I think it is a good ending post for this thread. God bless this young man. Be at peace, Kyle.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2021, 06:29:51 PM »
BLM disses Kyle Rittenhouse after he says he supports movement: 'I don't f--- with you'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blm-disses-kyle-rittenhouse-supports-movement

Black Lives Matter (BLM) distanced themselves from Kyle Rittenhouse on Monday after he expressed support for the movement.

The group linked to an article about Rittenhouse's interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson. In it, Rittenhouse said: "I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating."

In response, BLM tweeted "Alexa play: I don't f--k with you," and a gif with the acronym "IDFWU." It was referencing the Big Sean song carrying that title.

Kyle Rittenhouse said, "I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating."

BLM responds, "Alexa play: I don't f--k with you."
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2021, 06:37:34 PM »
BLM disses Kyle Rittenhouse after he says he supports movement: 'I don't f--- with you'
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blm-disses-kyle-rittenhouse-supports-movement

Kyle Rittenhouse said, "I'm not a racist person. I support the BLM movement. I support peacefully demonstrating."

BLM responds, "Alexa play: I don't f--k with you."

Haters gonna hate. All the same, NOTHING that KR says will placate the left. His best bet is just to keep his mouth shut until the civil lawsuits (that are coming) are settled.

He's young, idealistic perhaps, relieved, and glad it's over.

Except it ain't, Kyle. Get a grip, shut your mouth, and go on with your life. Deal with the coming civil lawsuits as you must. Seize opportunities to better yourself, but stay the hell out of the public eye.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #186 on: December 07, 2021, 06:20:54 PM »
‘I’ll Be There In The Spring!’: Rittenhouse Says Protests To Get Him Booted From ASU Have Failed
https://www.dailywire.com/news/ill-be-there-in-the-spring-rittenhouse-says-protests-to-get-him-booted-from-asu-have-failed

Attempts from far-left activists and students to get Kyle Rittenhouse booted from Arizona State University have failed, the teenager revealed Monday during an appearance on Blaze TV’s “You Are Here.”

Asked about what schools he’s looking at for college, Rittenhouse enthusiastically responded, “ASU, Arizona State University — I’ll be there in the spring!”

“Weren’t there people protesting that?” Blaze Media’s Sara Gonzales asked the 18-year-old.

“Yeah, but they failed,” Rittenhouse responded.

Kyle Rittenhouse has not been kicked out of ASU. He is not on campus.

Officials at Arizona State University said last week that Rittenhouse “was not currently enrolled at the university, though he was taking online classes, as activists called for his removal from the school,” The Daily Wire reported.

“Kyle Rittenhouse has not gone through the admissions process with Arizona State University and is not enrolled in the Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation,” the school said. “ASU can confirm that Mr. Rittenhouse enrolled as a non-degree seeking ASU Online student for the session that started Oct. 13, 2021, which allows students access to begin taking classes as they prepare to seek admission into a degree program at the university.”

In a follow-up statement, ASU said Rittenhouse was not enrolled as a student at ASU: “Kyle Rittenhouse has not gone through the ASU admissions process. Our records show that he is not currently enrolled in any classes at ASU.”
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

« Reply #187 on: December 07, 2021, 06:23:54 PM »
If he actually moves to Tempe I hope he's prepared for very warm weather. Even if he heads home for the summer, May and September are HOT.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #188 on: February 21, 2022, 10:01:28 PM »
Kyle Rittenhouse launching initiative to combat 'lies' from powerful media outlets, names those he may sue
https://www.foxnews.com/media/kyle-rittenhouse-media-accountability-project

Kyle Rittenhouse, the 18-year-old who was found not guilty of the killing of two people during the 2020 Kenosha riots, is launching a new initiative to combat powerful news organizations for the "lies" they spew.

"Me and my team have decided to launch The Media Accountability Project as a tool to help fundraise and hold the media accountable for the lies they said and deal with them in court," Rittenhouse said on Monday's "Tucker Carlson Tonight."

"I don't want to see anybody else have to deal with what I went through. So I want to hold them accountable for what they did to me, because I don't want to see anybody have to go through what I went through," Rittenhouse told Fox News' Tucker Carlson.

Kyle Rittenhouse is planning to sue the news media.

"Well, right now, we're looking at quite a few politicians, celebrities, athletes, Whoopi Goldberg's on the list," Rittenhouse said. "She called me a ‘murderer’ after I was acquitted by a jury of my peers. She went on to still say that."

He also name-dropped The Young Turks founder Cenk Uygur, who called Rittenhouse a "murderer" before the trial and "continues to call me a 'murderer.'"

"We're going to hold everybody who lied about me accountable, such as everybody who lied called me a White supremacist," Rittenhouse said. "They're all going to be held accountable. And we're going to handle them in a courtroom."

ABC News nor The Young Turks immediately responded to Fox News' requests for comment.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #189 on: February 22, 2022, 12:46:44 PM »
I hope he is successful in suing the ass off of all the media and individuals who slandered him. But most of all joy reid, I would sue her for everything she owns including the shirt off her back, then put it all in a a pile and burn it! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #190 on: February 22, 2022, 01:03:57 PM »
IMHO, Rittenhouse should just go about his life and stop pretending to be bigger than he is.

If he wants to sue, fine, but he doesn't have to make a production out of it. He might want to prepare himself for the possible civil lawsuits that are coming his way -- wrongful death of those two jackoffs.

That said, this analysis by an attorney explains the concept of "self-defense immunity" and how that does not apply to KR. He explains how that legal concept "self-defense immunity" is a common enough part of state law, but it's buried under related WI law. Gets into the weeds a bit on all that. But he goes into a fair amount of detail on the LIKELIHOOD (low) that the families of the two dead jackoffs and Grosskreutz (the moron with the vaporized bicep) would go after KR in a civil suit. He also explains how KR could counter-sue if the two dead jackoff's families sue. All per Wisconsin law.

The article was dated last November, and the attorney says he's not aware of any civil suits against KR.

All the same, KR would do well to just STFU and get on with his life. He's starting to sound like a smug little pimp.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/rittenhouse-can-kyle-avoid-being-sued-under-wi-self-defense-immunity-law/

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #191 on: February 22, 2022, 04:02:32 PM »
IMHO, Rittenhouse should just go about his life and stop pretending to be bigger than he is.

If he wants to sue, fine, but he doesn't have to make a production out of it. He might want to prepare himself for the possible civil lawsuits that are coming his way -- wrongful death of those two jackoffs.

That said, this analysis by an attorney explains the concept of "self-defense immunity" and how that does not apply to KR. He explains how that legal concept "self-defense immunity" is a common enough part of state law, but it's buried under related WI law. Gets into the weeds a bit on all that. But he goes into a fair amount of detail on the LIKELIHOOD (low) that the families of the two dead jackoffs and Grosskreutz (the moron with the vaporized bicep) would go after KR in a civil suit. He also explains how KR could counter-sue if the two dead jackoff's families sue. All per Wisconsin law.

The article was dated last November, and the attorney says he's not aware of any civil suits against KR.

All the same, KR would do well to just STFU and get on with his life. He's starting to sound like a smug little pimp.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/rittenhouse-can-kyle-avoid-being-sued-under-wi-self-defense-immunity-law/

Agreed, he should probably emulate Nick Sandman and just do this quietly.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #192 on: February 22, 2022, 04:06:46 PM »

It could very well be this is what he really wants to do. God knows it needs doing. 
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.