Author Topic: VIDEO: Kennedy Dynasty Ends With a Sad Whimper  (Read 490 times)

Offline pjcomix

VIDEO: Kennedy Dynasty Ends With a Sad Whimper
« on: September 02, 2020, 05:16:00 PM »
The Kennedy dynasty ended last night with the landslide election defeat of Joe Kennedy III. When a Kennedy can't win an election in their own Massachusetts then it is time to declare the final political termination of that dynasty. With Joe gone, this means there are no longer any Kennedys left in political office in Washington. Well, there is one Kennedy left in D.C. but he is not related to that dynasty plus he is from another political party.

So that's it. With Joe's sad concession speech you can mark down September 1, 2020 as the day the Kennedy dynasty finally ended. Well...bye.

https://youtu.be/Lz91stP3o-4

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: VIDEO: Kennedy Dynasty Ends With a Sad Whimper
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 01:51:45 AM »
I was very sad to see this result, as I was rooting for Joe.

I am second to none when it comes to loathing the decadent Kennedy family, but Markey's been in Washington for almost as long as Joseph Biden, and it's past time to retire him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 06:14:13 PM »
Don't ever count out the Kennedy crime syndicate.  They are  like cockroaches.  You could nuke the world into oblivion and the cockroaches will survive.  Same with the Kennedy's.   

He'll be back.   :censored:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 09:08:43 AM »
Don't ever count out the Kennedy crime syndicate.  They are  like cockroaches.  You could nuke the world into oblivion and the cockroaches will survive.  Same with the Kennedy's.   

He'll be back.   :censored:

If Biden wins then PsychoJawea will get a cabinet post guaranteed and then Kennedy can take the "Kennedy" Senate seat which is his real goal. :argh:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer