Author Topic: live election thread  (Read 8231 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: live election thread
« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2014, 05:58:26 PM »
I fully intend to train my big scope on the island.
I'm quite pleased with the minor tweeks I made to the Par-Gen back in March.
The results are heartwarming.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2014, 06:05:22 PM »
I fully intend to train my big scope on the island.

There's an eye joke in there somewhere, but I'm saving my powder, hopefully for tomorrow.  :tongue: :-)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2014, 06:21:06 PM »
I just did a quick check at TruthIsAll's little isle of self-exile to see what he has been up to.

It seems he has adapted his silly 'Martingale Gambling' system (because it really isn't a 'Monte Carlo' simulation, regardless of what he says) to prove the conspiracy behind the JFK assassination, and is hawking a book based on it.

Seriously.

Hopefully he comes out of the woodwork to 'prove' that the results are fraudulent. = which is always fun.  :-)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2014, 07:30:40 PM »
There's an eye joke in there somewhere, but I'm saving my powder, hopefully for tomorrow.  :tongue: :-)

Yer all heart BH.   :texas:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2014, 08:39:20 PM »
Here's the psyops 'mood music' for the island . . . The video even shows what keys to play! :-)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47qUk8B1A3s[/youtube]

:whistling: :fuelfire:

:tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2014, 03:10:01 AM »
This is going to be my favorite place as the votes start rolling in!

cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: live election thread (public) 11-04-14
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2014, 04:26:39 AM »
The DUmmies over on their soooper secret FB page are rangng from the absurd to the downright Communist in their posts in the run up to today.

American Community Not A Police Community of Anti-Justice

3 hrs ·

GO VOTE IN PAIRS 2 OR MORE. PREVENT VOTER INTIMIDATION YOUR CELL PHONE VIDEO CAMERAS ARE THE BEST( WEAPONS PROTECT YOUR RIGHTS) 🚨 STRONG POLICE TRAFFIC IN YOUR COMMUNITY
 ðŸš¨ BULLSHIT POLICE STOPS
🚨 VOTER ID & POLL WORKERS ATTITUDES
 ðŸš¨ RADIO & TV MEDIA MISINFORMATION
 ðŸš¨ SUSPECT LOOKING POLICE STOPS NEAR POLLS...

From the same batshit crazy poster named Glen Lewis:

Everything the Conservative Republicans are for is exactly what the Anti-Christ will use to set the stage for the False Prophet to use with False signs and Evil Intent to trick Some Weak Democrats and Liberals to sway for them as they promote their viruses in the House and Senate over the next 10 years. But the Faithful in this Great Nation knows and see the Signs. We know America has a fight . The longest know War. The fight against Good and Evil. We will never submit to Republicans Rule. But Revelation shown us that in the End of Days. Exactly what the GOP Voters & Tea - Baggers are doing right now. Selling their souls for Wealth and Greed and Power and are very hell bent on Tricks and Lies that have given evenvthe most Poorest ignorant Sheet Wearing Cross Burning Racist Armed to tge few teeth they have for the War called Armageddon.

Kathy Gerber

Yesterday at 6:26am.

MY CHALLENGE TO ALL, HAVE A VOTING PARTY, CARPOOL, TAILGATE WHATEVER YOUR IMAGINATION COMES UP WITH. GRAB FAMILY, FRIENDS, NEIGHBORS AND STRANGERS ( LOL ) AND GO VOTE BLUE !!!

Patricia Williams

November 4, 2014. Remember to Vote

* Republicans appointed 5 SCOTUS who violated / undermined Women's Healthcare Choices !!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican agenda is to get the EPA and EPA laws eliminated to benefit the 1% RICH !!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican agenda is to get the KXL pipeline approved so that China connected Corps can get richer!!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican agenda is to get the Christian Religious Extremist Personhood Laws passed !!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican agenda is to get the Climate Change declared a HOAX !!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican agenda is to get the 47% working class to submit to the Rich 1% !!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican agenda is to get Maximum Tax Cuts for the Rich White privileged money changers !!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican agenda is to get seduced and corrupted by Billionaires like KOCH BROS!!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican agenda is to pack more Corporatist, Extremist,Religious SCOTUS fanatics !!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday.

* Republican agenda is to eliminate Civil Rights Laws and Suppress Black Americans Voting Rights !!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican religious agenda advocates a White Christian Nation!!! Remember that when Voting

* Republican religious pro-life agenda is nothing but an ongoing WAR ON WOMEN!!!Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republican pro-life agenda passed 92 new abortion restrictions enacted in 2011-2013 all stopped by Senate Dems!!Remember that when Voting

* Republican pro-life agenda includes punitive action against women who have an abortion and Doctors remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republicans want to cut the Medicare benefits by 23% !!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republicans want to raise eligibility age to 70 for Social Security !! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* Republicans 52x tried to Repeal ACA/Obamacare then threaten to impeach Obama for it!! Remember that when Voting this Tuesday

* When you GOTV on Tuesday remember that Republicans Shut down the Government a year ago...then cut the extended unemployment checks to AMERICANS

* Republicans refused to pass equal PAY Amend for women ....Remember that when you are Voting this Tuesday

* Republicans refused to increase the minimum wage ....Remember that when you are Voting this Tuesday

* Republicans say Ebola is a black man's disease ....Remember that when you are Voting this Tuesday

* Republicans cut all taxes to the Rich then increased Interest rates to the Student Loans >Remember that when you are Voting this Tuesday

* Republicans cut all food stamps to Veterans & cut free Lunch to Vets Children Remember that when you are Voting this Tuesday

There's more over there...but just bringing that over used up my daily alotted time in a toxic environment.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 07:33:25 AM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2014, 08:00:13 AM »
Reminder:

When the media hype and polls show a Dem winning only to lose the hype and polls prove the election was stolen.

When the media hype and polls show the Republicans winning -- and they do -- it proves the election was stolen.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2014, 08:17:54 AM »
Good morning lurking DUmmies! :bird: 

Off to vote, hopefully for Iowa's first ever woman to represent the state in Congress, Joni Ernst.  Hope you all wallow & suffer in depression all day waiting for your misery as results start filtering in around early evening.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2014, 12:00:46 PM »
WOW! Just wow! 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/federal-eye/wp/2014/11/03/justice-department-dispatches-poll-monitors-for-election-day/

“I want the American people to know that the Justice Department will stand vigilant — working in a fair and nonpartisan manner to ensure that every voter can cast his or her ballot free of intimidation, discrimination or obstruction,” the attorney general said in a video announcement Monday.

Anyone remember this?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2014, 12:10:44 PM »
^I most certainly remember that. And I remember how Holder swept it under the rug.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Dori

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2014, 12:25:09 PM »
^I most certainly remember that. And I remember how Holder swept it under the rug.

Holder sued North Carolina over their voter ID law.

O'Keefe strikes again

Undercover video shows North Carolina poll workers offering ballots to ineligible impostor – TWENTY TIMES – putting voter ID battle on the front burner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2818443/James-O-Keefe-s-video-shows-North-Carolina-poll-workers-offering-ballots.html#ixzz3I7b8hJw8

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2014, 03:46:34 PM »
Evidently they don't realize once a friend or family member closes the curtain on the voting booth they don't have to vote the way the DUmmie wants.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2014, 03:54:46 PM »
Bombshell report hot off the presses big trouble for Jeanne Shaheen...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/03/Report-Bombshell-Memo-Jeanne-Shaheen-Personally-Coordinated-Government-Hit-On-Conservatives-With-IRS-s-Lois-Lerner

Lerner, Shaheen, and owebuma's hand picked henchman conspired to attack conservative organizations in violation of the constitution.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2014, 06:31:44 PM »
Bombshell report hot off the presses big trouble for Jeanne Shaheen...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/11/03/Report-Bombshell-Memo-Jeanne-Shaheen-Personally-Coordinated-Government-Hit-On-Conservatives-With-IRS-s-Lois-Lerner

Lerner, Shaheen, and owebuma's hand picked henchman conspired to attack conservative organizations in violation of the constitution.

Would have been better if it had come to light 2 weeks ago.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2014, 06:36:43 PM »
Sarge. I hop it doesn't bother you but I had to Hi5 you.
Not for any good reason...You were at 1599 and I couldn't stand that odd number. I had to make it even.

You are on your honor to post something good tonight to make up for that Preemptive Hi5.
Thank you.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2014, 06:36:56 PM »
I would love for Hagan to be gone here in NC, but it seems the stupid will keep her in. She's as worthless as it gets, just a rubber stamp for Dear Leader and she does nothing to help the residents of the State. But you got a bunch of crazies here who think sending her back to DC will send some message to Gov. McCrory and the State legislature.

Really? A Fed election is going to send a message to the reps in Raleigh? I did mention the Hagan supporters are stupid, didn't I?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2014, 06:46:27 PM »
Sarge. I hop it doesn't bother you but I had to Hi5 you.
Not for any good reason...You were at 1599 and I couldn't stand that odd number. I had to make it even.

You are on your honor to post something good tonight to make up for that Preemptive Hi5.
Thank you.

Hah!  I H5d to make it odd again!

*evil laugh*
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2014, 06:48:00 PM »
Nooooooooo!

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2014, 06:51:03 PM »
Nooooooooo!

I had to ^5 you and the bunny to make them both odd numbers...    :popcorn:

Offline dixierose

« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2014, 06:51:40 PM »
I did my part to make DUmmies' heads explode tonight. Hoping Perdue pulls it out here in GA.
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2014, 06:55:56 PM »
Early exit polls show GOP wins in KY, AR, CO, IA, KS, GA - if those hold, GOP Senate majority is certain. Watch VA - closer than expected.

Early exit polls show GOP wins in KY, AR, CO, IA, KS, GA - if those hold, GOP Senate majority is certain. Watch VA - closer than expected.— Sean Noble (@seannobledc)

<<<wishes Ballygrl were here to do this twit stuff.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Minky

« Reply #47 on: November 04, 2014, 07:00:05 PM »
I've  been talking to her on FB and think she plans to stop in tonight. :)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: November 04, 2014, 07:04:19 PM »
Msnbc calls KY for McConnell.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #49 on: November 04, 2014, 07:05:32 PM »
Fox and MSNBC are calling Kentucky for McConnell.

· Oops, sorry Frank.