Author Topic: Fondest DUmp memory  (Read 8061 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Fondest DUmp memory
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2014, 03:46:49 PM »
I thought it was "We f*ck the troops wifes" or something along those lines.

That too.

That was the deviant "IanDB" primitive who devised that yellow ribbon.

The instance cited by USA4ME was similar, but a different one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2014, 03:49:16 PM »
18 replies and nobody mentions Truthout, Will Pitt and 24 business hours.  We're slipping CC.  I don't think I've ever been happier seeing the DUmmies get owned.

That's what we call Fitzmas.

Pitt's Fitzmas humiliation and TiT's escapades were epic

Offline dixierose

When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2014, 04:05:35 PM »
That too.

That was the deviant "IanDB" primitive who devised that yellow ribbon.

The instance cited by USA4ME was similar, but a different one.

Thanks, frank. I read rover's post but couldn't think of the jerks name. IanDB. May have to contact him sometime about his poor attitude.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2014, 04:11:23 PM »
I thought it was "We f*ck the troops wifes" or something along those lines.

I probably have an archive copy of that one somewhere.  My recollection was  that DA liked to 'poke a little fun at his sister'  too. Wasn't his motto. "Incest is best kept in the family" or something like that??
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2014, 06:23:25 PM »
18 replies and nobody mentions Truthout, Will Pitt and 24 business hours.  We're slipping CC.  I don't think I've ever been happier seeing the DUmmies get owned.

:panic:

See my post (#6 in the thread).  Way ahead of you.

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2014, 06:37:30 PM »
Blackie the Ghost Chicken says that remote viewing with organic pineapple juice should be on the list.

Agent Cabbage says that almost everything from the genius ninja from Mexico should be on the list.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2014, 07:15:22 PM »
http://conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,19919.0.html
This is the link to the day TiT was on drugs or something, and forgot the unspoken rules. He earned his first lifetime ban for hating the Jews. His sock puppets were never the same after that.

Now the Jury system can only ban for 90 days. Still it can be abused, and the DUmmies learn they really have no friends--even on DU. When the Klu Klux Klams discovered they had the power to gang up on people and ban then, they abused the system like the little tyrants they are.

Bains Bane found out the hard way that two can play that game.

and then Nadin found herself banned from both DU and the Discussionist. Now the bully is limited to Facebook, but it isn't the same.

I guess my favorite moment is when Skinner dissed Nadin. She was on one of her, "Every one is a Bully!" rants and the skinsman told her the problem wasn't bullies, SHE was the problem.
anyone got a link to that?

My current mole has been abusive, mocking, broke all the rules, and I've never been banned.
How is it that a conservative can troll with zero hides and DU regulars fall like flies?

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2014, 07:22:56 PM »
I remember some moonbat thought the US was bombing the moon and I think she compared it to rape.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2014, 07:33:25 PM »
Elect Steve Dawes leaves a warm feeling as well. :-)

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2014, 07:35:28 PM »
All this reminiscing is an indicator of how dead the current DUmp is without nadin's guidance.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2014, 08:25:31 PM »

Oh God yes.

And the big guy could've avoided all the misery if he'd just paid attention to franksolich's advice and counsel.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2014, 08:31:06 PM »
Oh God yes.

And the big guy could've avoided all the misery if he'd just paid attention to franksolich's advice and counsel.

He didn't get where he is today by taking good advice, you know...

Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2014, 08:37:05 PM »
The scam that rocked the internet, back in April-July 2005.

Good times, good times.

Scamdy is the biggest DU scandal I can remember. Probably one of the biggest Internet scandals.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2014, 08:39:51 PM »
I got two that are tied. No links, but most here know me and that I'm straight up on this.

Right after the 2004 election and Bush won, a poster named mopaul (later renamed Philosophater) described himself being curled up in a ball in the corner of his house weeping and sobbing for 3 days. Knowing that kook, I believe him.

Another one was found by Gern, I distinctly remember that being the case, and it involved UndergroundPanther. She described how as a child and young adult she used to prowl around the house like a cat. She then proceeded to tell everyone how at supper time she would sneak up on her plate of food, grab the chicken or meat or whatever was the meal that night off the plate, and proceed to high tail it into the backyard and hide in some bushes and eat her food... like a cat.

Yeah, she's normal.

Someone crying for 3 days over an election??????????? That is something! Someone got problems.  :mental:

Subway Cat being what she does best.  :mental:
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 08:45:58 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2014, 08:51:40 PM »
He didn't get where he is today by taking good advice, you know...

You know, I truly and thoroughly kept warning him what was coming, if he didn't follow my advice.

I wasn't trying to sabotage anything; I just figured the big guy wouldn't take my advice anyway.

I told him repeatedly what he had to do, to stave off his friends; I was upfront and honest.

A Hell of a lot of good that did him, because he refused to pay attention to franksolich.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2014, 09:04:30 PM »
You know, I truly and thoroughly kept warning him what was coming, if he didn't follow my advice.

I wasn't trying to sabotage anything; I just figured the big guy wouldn't take my advice anyway.

I told him repeatedly what he had to do, to stave off his friends; I was upfront and honest.

A Hell of a lot of good that did him, because he refused to pay attention to franksolich.

Yes,but even skins refuses to consider your sage consul when you offer it to him.
Stupid fool that he is.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2014, 09:46:36 PM »
Yes,but even skins refuses to consider your sage consul when you offer it to him.
Stupid fool that he is.

You know, I forgot all about that, all the advice and counsel I g-mailed to my fellow alum over the years, suggesting ways and means of enhancing his revenues, and of dealing with troublesome primitives.....none to which he paid the least little attention.

But in hindsight, retrospect, it looks as if he'd done so, his income would be elevated and his ulcers fewer.

I dunno why primitives ignore good advice.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2014, 09:50:02 PM »
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2014, 10:54:11 PM »
You know, I forgot all about that, all the advice and counsel I g-mailed to my fellow alum over the years, suggesting ways and means of enhancing his revenues, and of dealing with troublesome primitives.....none to which he paid the least little attention.
I dunno why primitives ignore good advice.

Another DUmmy who spurned free advice was Mythsaje.

He could have had a distinguished literary career.

Instead, his family is trapped in a squalid apartment with the upstairs neighbor's leaky toilet dripping through the ceiling, while he writes unwanted novels about intergalactic vampire sex crimes.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2014, 11:06:38 PM »
Another DUmmy who spurned free advice was Mythsaje.

Yeah.  The maudlin waif primitive, who's currently in the running for the David Allen award, the "Skins," for the Top DUmmies of 2014.

If he'd listened to franksolich, he'd by now be this generation's Jimmy Breslin or Studs Terkel, and as wealthy as they got too.

And then there's dear old sweet Lu, whom I advised more than a year ago that she needed checked for hookworm, as all of her symptoms pointed that direction, and only that direction.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2014, 11:17:48 PM »
Yeah.  The maudlin waif primitive, who's currently in the running for the David Allen award, the "Skins," for the Top DUmmies of 2014.

If he'd listened to franksolich, he'd by now be this generation's Jimmy Breslin or Studs Terkel, and as wealthy as they got too.

And then there's dear old sweet Lu, whom I advised more than a year ago that she needed checked for hookworm, as all of her symptoms pointed that direction, and only that direction.

Coach, your memory is a freaking database of DUmmydom!!!! :)
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2014, 11:21:50 PM »
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the various "Walldud-ings" that have taken place over the years; starting with the DUmbass Walldud himself, and carrying through a whole host of Proglodytes of Prominence, to include The DUmbshit walrus DainBrammaged, most recently.

There is nothing in thee world quite as rich as watching "the smarterest folks on the innerwebz" self destruct so completely, usually just from shooting their misanthropic little mouths off in public.

:cheersmate: :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2014, 11:26:00 PM »
I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the various "Walldud-ings" that have taken place over the years; starting with the DUmbass Walldud himself, and carrying through a whole host of Proglodytes of Prominence, to include The DUmbshit walrus DainBrammaged, most recently.

There is nothing in thee world quite as rich as watching "the smarterest folks on the innerwebz" self destruct so completely, usually just from shooting their misanthropic little mouths off in public.

:cheersmate: :popcorn:

Oh man.

Watching the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive get wallduded by one of her own was enthralling enough, but nothing, nothing at all, can possibly beat walrus-face making an ass of himself.

That was glorious, that was epic.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2014, 11:27:06 PM »
Oh man.

Watching the bitter old Vermontese cali primitive get wallduded by one of her own was enthralling enough, but nothing, nothing at all, can possibly beat walrus-face making an ass of himself.

That was glorious, that was epic.

DainBramaged stealing the remote is quite memorable for me. He did everything wrong wrong.

You can learn a lot from a DUmmy. Don't be a DUmmy.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 11:33:38 PM by Ptarmigan »
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du