Author Topic: Fondest DUmp memory  (Read 8063 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Fondest DUmp memory
« on: October 01, 2014, 07:27:00 AM »
So what is your alltime favorite DUmp memory (good and bad)?   :-)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline freedumb2003b

Re: Fondest DUmp memory
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 07:46:22 AM »
TiT shooting his shotgun at Dick Cheney.

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 07:50:31 AM »
TiT shooting his shotgun at Dick Cheney.

and if there are links to these epic memories please include!

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 08:07:48 AM »
The scam that rocked the internet, back in April-July 2005.

Good times, good times.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2014, 08:11:06 AM »
I got two that are tied. No links, but most here know me and that I'm straight up on this.

Right after the 2004 election and Bush won, a poster named mopaul (later renamed Philosophater) described himself being curled up in a ball in the corner of his house weeping and sobbing for 3 days. Knowing that kook, I believe him.

Another one was found by Gern, I distinctly remember that being the case, and it involved UndergroundPanther. She described how as a child and young adult she used to prowl around the house like a cat. She then proceeded to tell everyone how at supper time she would sneak up on her plate of food, grab the chicken or meat or whatever was the meal that night off the plate, and proceed to high tail it into the backyard and hide in some bushes and eat her food... like a cat.

Yeah, she's normal.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2014, 08:27:47 AM »
The scam that rocked the internet, back in April-July 2005.

Good times, good times.

That among so many, many others...the Night of the Long Gay Knives, the Madness of TIA, TiT's "Most decorated enlisted man in the Navy" boast (He did not claim to have an MoH, BTW, so that was easily debunked), the cinderblock-and-rabbit-cage engineering analysis, Pittstain's epic 24-business-hours fail (Even if part of it played out on his TruthOutOfTheQuestion website), the arc over the rubicon...and so much more.  They're just a bottomless well of entertaining stupidity.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2014, 09:34:37 AM »
When did the last DUmbass suffer pain and misery in their life? The more the DUmbasses suffer the better I feel.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2014, 09:54:52 AM »
Pittstains banning for threatening bobbo the hobo and Pam (greenbriar/dementjeep) the same for plagiarizing Mythsage (sp).
Close to that would be the shellacking Pam took for her being a good slave owner bouncy.

Offline Dori

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2014, 10:55:21 AM »
I think for me it's been LFR's ongoing soap opera.  She's been pretty quiet the last few months, but her serial saga has been more entertaining than the Perils of Pauline.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2014, 11:48:17 AM »
There certainly have been some great recollections but one that stood out for me had to be "The Bitch in the Ditch" featuring a whole cast of DU's finest characters.  How can one ever forget DU's finest rubbing Cindy's feet?  Obamaha Steve was all over her like a cheap suit IIRC and who could forget Cowboy Will Pitt doing his Broke Back Mountain act ?  Good times.  Good times.  All the heavy hitters made it to Texas to support Mother She Hen.  And then her fifteen minutes of fame expired and she was no more.  DU moved on.  And now so must I. :bolt:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2014, 11:57:31 AM »
Two come to mind. "The cop jumped out of the bushes " post and the chicken wire and cinder block 911 simulation.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2014, 12:02:42 PM »
Nothing can top the saga leading up to the day coach killed the sodomite.

It outgrew the DUmp, and by the time coach finally put an end to it, had begun to infect other moonbat regions of the innertube.

Pitt's Fitzmas humiliation and TiT's escapades were epic.

Poor stupid Beth, bankrupting her mother and moving from Sodom-by-the-Bay into a travel trailer in the desert, provided a couple of years of great threads (remember how the sheriff depended on her weed dealer son to organize all the inmates?)

As an entire body of work, nadin comes close to the Andyscam. Her storylines are too many and too great to rank, but the best may have been her arrogant, condescending instructions for the DUmmies after the catastrophic Japanese earthquake.
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x666804

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2014, 12:08:28 PM »
I thought the whole "so one of my kids in class today told me I'd be a good slave owner" by Pam (aka greenbriar/demtenjeep) was highly amusing  :lmao:

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2014, 12:10:38 PM »
I can't believe none of you have remembered DUmbass Eva cali and the day of the earwigs.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline dixierose

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2014, 12:27:25 PM »
I thought the whole "so one of my kids in class today told me I'd be a good slave owner" by Pam (aka greenbriar/demtenjeep) was highly amusing  :lmao:

I've heard of or witnessed most of the posts here; but I know nothing about this one. Does someone have a link, please?
When Harry Truman was President of the United States, he had a sign on his desk in the White House that said: "The buck stops here." If Barack Obama had a sign on his desk, it would say: "The buck stops with Bush." - Thomas Sowell

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2014, 12:59:17 PM »
My fondest memories are anything by DistressedAmerican.  Those childish misspelled posters were hilarious.  :rotf:  Stella Blue comes in a close second.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2014, 01:02:39 PM »
LynnTheDem getting a visit from the 4th ID HQ at Ft. Hood because her and her hubby (posting under her name) couldn't reign in their BDS.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2014, 01:05:15 PM »
I've heard of or witnessed most of the posts here; but I know nothing about this one. Does someone have a link, please?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6616922

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2014, 01:08:50 PM »
LynnTheDem getting a visit from the 4th ID HQ at Ft. Hood because her and her hubby (posting under her name) couldn't reign in their BDS.

She got awfully quiet after that, didn't she? :whistling: :lol:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Dori

« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2014, 01:11:26 PM »

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6616922

greenbriar Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore  Wed Sep-23-09 08:42 PM

Just when you think all decency is lost in this younger generation something changes your mind...see I teach 8th graders

Today we were discussing the "middle passage" and reality as a slave and we got very graphic and detailed.

Now...before we go any further...this particular class has a bunch of "personalities" and about 5 kids get really irritated.

Today one black girl raised her hand and stated the following:

Mrs. Greenbriar, I don't mean to sound ungrateful or anything but I think I would rather have lived then. I know I would have been a slave but At least people had respect and values and morals and did not act like fools or idiots...
WOW
I told her well XXX that would have put us on different sides, she said no Mrs. Greenbriar, I feel you would have been one of those slave owners that would have risked everything to teach us to read and write and better our lives
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2014, 01:17:59 PM »
She got awfully quiet after that, didn't she? :whistling: :lol:

The last time I heard anything out of her she was still spouting her shit over at a website that DA and Rat were running.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2014, 01:45:13 PM »
WOW! there are so many!  :rotf:

Offline sharkhawk

« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2014, 02:42:46 PM »
18 replies and nobody mentions Truthout, Will Pitt and 24 business hours.  We're slipping CC.  I don't think I've ever been happier seeing the DUmmies get owned.

:panic:

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2014, 03:17:45 PM »
My fondest memories are anything by DistressedAmerican.  Those childish misspelled posters were hilarious.  :rotf:

Yeah, that quack was a hoot.

I remember he wrote in some post where he would spit on the troops, or something along those lines, and daveman photoshopped a poster DA was holding with his own words from DU. He went ballistic. Fun times.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2014, 03:34:23 PM »
Yeah, that quack was a hoot.

I remember he wrote in some post where he would spit on the troops, or something along those lines, and daveman photoshopped a poster DA was holding with his own words from DU. He went ballistic. Fun times.

I thought it was "We f*ck the troops wifes" or something along those lines.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer