Author Topic: House negroes for massa McCain and massa Bush  (Read 37551 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: House negroes for massa McCain and massa Bush
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 05:03:50 PM »
As I said upstream, we must assume that Blacks don't want equality nor opportunity.  They like being patted on the head by their democratic party massas.  Whites can't understand that.

I'm to the point where I could give a rat's ass about the Black Liberal Population. I'm just sick to death of seeing my conservative black brothers and sisters ostracized by the ****ing liberal leeches, both white AND black.

Well, only Blacks can know if Blacks like to have their speech censured (if not out and out censored).  Free Speech and Freedom of Thought are a White Thing, doncha know?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2008, 05:16:46 PM »
Nothing like a bunch of white people thinking they know what's best for blacks.  :banghead:

Of course you are right.  Being responsible for your own actions, taking advantage of opportunities to become prosperous, being free to have your own opinions -- these are certainly different for Black people than for Whites.  Better to have handouts, have bad decisions subsidized and rewarded, to be held down by lowered expectations, and to be taken for garnted and looked upon with contempt and pity as being too stupid to think for one's self.

Shuffle much?

Are you stereotyping black people here? Because you might be interested in knowing that whites are on welfare more often than blacks.

A valid stereotype would probably be to say that most or many welfare recipients are single mothers. They come in all races.
Happy Upcoming July 4th. Our country is still one of the best in the world.

Offline Lanie

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 05:18:53 PM »
Quote from: Lanie
And no, it's not bigoted to vote your interests because we all do it. Elderly people do it. Military people do it. College students do it. Lots of people do it.
Voting for someone exclusively because of the color of his/her skin is racist.  To suggest that a Black man who was raised as white with a Kenyan (not Ameican) father somehow presents the idea that "will work in the black person's interest" as specious at best.

The 95%+ support for hussein by Black voters exposes the racism we all knew was there.

And it is truly sad.

What are Billionaires for Bush? What was that group about? To me, it sounds like a bunch of rich people who felt that a rich Republican understood their interests in not being taxed to death. Were they classist for voting their interests?

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2008, 05:19:17 PM »

Are you stereotyping black people here? Because you might be interested in knowing that whites are on welfare more often than blacks.

A valid stereotype would probably be to say that most or many welfare recipients are single mothers. They come in all races.

Not by percentage of population. You lose.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lanie

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2008, 05:21:21 PM »
So you think you're right while the Dems are wrong. You realize they think they're right too, right? I think blacks know what's best for black interests. The Dem party is not just about welfare (and it's not like welfare lasts long anyway. Five years tops).

Do they? Apparently the numbers don't show that as the majority of black people have been snowed into voting Dem and their plight has only gotten worse over the past 40 years. Care to debate it? ....with facts, this isn't DU, with facts.

Jews, women, younger people, older people, and others are also known for voting Democrat. Are you going to claim you know what's best for them too?

And yes, I would like to debate it with facts. Subjects I'd like to cover is who is normally on welfare, reasons blacks give for voting Democrat, and others. What topics am I missing?

Offline Lanie

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2008, 05:23:49 PM »
As I said upstream, we must assume that Blacks don't want equality nor opportunity.  They like being patted on the head by their democratic party massas.  Whites can't understand that.

I'm to the point where I could give a rat's ass about the Black Liberal Population. I'm just sick to death of seeing my conservative black brothers and sisters ostracized by the ******* liberal leeches, both white AND black.

Hey, here's a plan, if I'm elected ruler I'll do away with race, in terms of color, etc., and make race based on ideology. Liberal, conservative, Libertarian, etc., will be the new races. Then I'll institute genocide against the liberal race.  :stirpot:

What was that censored word?

Offline Lanie

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2008, 05:24:35 PM »

Not by percentage of population. You lose.

We'll see. Give me some google and some RL time and I'll get back to you.

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2008, 05:26:30 PM »
So you think you're right while the Dems are wrong. You realize they think they're right too, right? I think blacks know what's best for black interests. The Dem party is not just about welfare (and it's not like welfare lasts long anyway. Five years tops).

Do they? Apparently the numbers don't show that as the majority of black people have been snowed into voting Dem and their plight has only gotten worse over the past 40 years. Care to debate it? ....with facts, this isn't DU, with facts.

Jews, women, younger people, older people, and others are also known for voting Democrat. Are you going to claim you know what's best for them too?

And yes, I would like to debate it with facts. Subjects I'd like to cover is who is normally on welfare, reasons blacks give for voting Democrat, and others. What topics am I missing?

so, has the "plight" of African Americans gotten better? or worse? over the past 40 years?

Offline Servonaut

• In Memoriam
  • "Memento Mori"
« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »

I'm to the point where I could give a rat's ass about the Black Liberal Population. I'm just sick to death of seeing my conservative black brothers and sisters ostracized by the ******* liberal leeches, both white AND black.

Hey, here's a plan, if I'm elected ruler I'll do away with race, in terms of color, etc., and make race based on ideology. Liberal, conservative, Libertarian, etc., will be the new races. Then I'll institute genocide against the liberal race.  :stirpot:

What ? I can tolerate liberals, as misguided as they are, most of them do work and pay taxes.

If you want my vote, you need go after the worst people in the world....

Hippies  :fuelfire:   

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2008, 05:28:44 PM »
Jews,.....

Yeah, how's that working out, BTW? I'm sure if I were a Jew I'd be elated that the Dems want to pander and capitulate to a psycho hell-bent on destroying my ancestral homeland.

women, ...

Libs don't hold the rights to women. I'm in the South and I know a TON of conservative women.

younger people,

How's it working out for them? Now they get to pay into a system that the Dems have destroyed...and will, more than likely, be bankrupt years before they can collect. Besides, young people, well, most of'em, are f'n morons anyway. They'd rather watch MTV or American Idol than learn about the issues. It's why dumbass keywords like "hope" and "change" are so appealing and are sold without question.

older people, and others are also known for voting Democrat. Are you going to claim you know what's best for them too?

I don't know too many older people, in general, that are going to be voting Dem. Sorry.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2008, 05:29:26 PM »

What was that censored word?

Turn off your censor and find out yourself.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2008, 05:30:56 PM »

Can you clarify what you mean by the plantation part?
The Democratic plantation, which has captured all races, but a huge number of blacks:
First, Welfare.  Give them just enough to sort-of get by, but never enough to have anything really nice.  Never let them actually own anything.  Penalize them for earning money by working (most on "welfare" are actually in several programs - ADC, Food Stamps, Medicare, Heating Assistance, etc. For every 2 dollars earned, they lose 1 dollar in benefits...from each program.)  Never let them earn enough to get off the government dollar, tell them that "The Man" will never be fair to them anyway, lie about who really cares and get those Dem votes.

Second, the school system, largely run by liberal Democrats.  (The NEA supports something like 99% to 1% Democrat to Republican candidates).  If we think most public schools suck, how much more do the schools in predominantly welfare areas suck?  Deny the ones who care the financial assistance with a private school (they might choose a Christian school, can't have that!! :thatsright:)  Continue to let standards slide into the mud.  Refuse to discipline the problem kids, turn in parents that care enough to discipline their kids, and pretend like a tough school is one that has kindergarden kids arrested for kissing each other.  Deny energetic young children any recesses, and see how much they learn!    :banghead:

Third, the liberal dream, Planned Parenthood...located predominantly in poor neighborhoods, willing to kill as many kids as possible...(which can be funded with federal dollars, unlike those scary Christian schools where kids are actually taught how to do weird stuff like read and write.)  Gloat over the fact that a hugely disproportionate number of black infants are slaughtered every year, though most libs are quite happy with anything that will decrease the population.

Fourth, the rampant drug and gang culture.  Like this is any surprise...take away their ability to get a starting job (got to get minimum wage up high enough that kids don't have a chance), take away their discipline, take away their educational opportunities, remove their fathers from the home through "free love" and government policies, tell them that it's "whitey" keeping them down, tell the girls that the government will send them money every month if they have a kid and the boys that they aren't needed for anything but their sperm and child support (now there's a good incentive for getting a job...hand it all over to the ex for the kid that may or may not be yours.)  Stir and watch violence and drugs take over the whole area.  Gloat over all the promising young lives ended by gunfire, knives, or prison sentences.  Then point self-righteously at the whole mess and blame it on the Republicans because they don't support government healthcare, and think all people would be better off truly free and able to earn their way to self-respect.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2008, 05:33:04 PM »
I don't do this often, but you go up to 100 for that post, Mrs. Smith.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2008, 05:51:46 PM »

Where did that "five year" number come from? I'm not saying that you're wrong because I don't honestly know the time limit, if any.

I have, however, been working in my current profession for 22 years. During those 22 years, the same group of guys (about my age AND able to work) have spent almost every single day sitting beneath the same oak tree drinking beers as I drive past going about my business. Granted, it could very well be that they are all independently wealthy and just choose to live in a run-down neighborhood, but I kind of doubt it.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #64 on: July 01, 2008, 05:55:20 PM »
:yahoo:

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #65 on: July 01, 2008, 05:57:48 PM »
Nothing like a bunch of white people thinking they know what's best for blacks.  :banghead:

Of course you are right.  Being responsible for your own actions, taking advantage of opportunities to become prosperous, being free to have your own opinions -- these are certainly different for Black people than for Whites.  Better to have handouts, have bad decisions subsidized and rewarded, to be held down by lowered expectations, and to be taken for garnted and looked upon with contempt and pity as being too stupid to think for one's self.

Shuffle much?

You are reversing the information -- and ignoring the bulk of my post.  It  isn't a question of what % of people are on welfare by race -- it is a question of % of a given race who are on welfare.  And that was only one point.

Are you suggesting that Blacks don't want the things I have indicated and admitting they get what I have said?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #66 on: July 01, 2008, 06:10:30 PM »
Quote from: Lanie
And no, it's not bigoted to vote your interests because we all do it. Elderly people do it. Military people do it. College students do it. Lots of people do it.
Voting for someone exclusively because of the color of his/her skin is racist.  To suggest that a Black man who was raised as white with a Kenyan (not Ameican) father somehow presents the idea that "will work in the black person's interest" as specious at best.

The 95%+ support for hussein by Black voters exposes the racism we all knew was there.

And it is truly sad.

What are Billionaires for Bush? What was that group about? To me, it sounds like a bunch of rich people who felt that a rich Republican understood their interests in not being taxed to death. Were they classist for voting their interests?
Billionaires for Bush (if there was ever such a thing) did not represent 95%+ of the White population.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: July 01, 2008, 06:16:09 PM »
Billionaires for Bush (if there was ever such a thing) did not represent 95%+ of the White population.

Wait a minute, you didn't get your billion-dollar bank account when you, as a white guy, turned 18? :confused:

At least tell me you got the shopping spree, platinum Visa, and Ferrari.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #68 on: July 01, 2008, 06:18:52 PM »

Wait a minute, you didn't get your billion-dollar bank account when you, as a white guy, turned 18? :confused:

At least tell me you got the shopping spree, platinum Visa, and Ferrari.

No, but I get free newspapers on the bus.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #69 on: July 01, 2008, 06:43:23 PM »

With another H5 added, 'cause it's the truth.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #70 on: July 01, 2008, 07:20:10 PM »
Tarheel_Dem  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Mon Jun-30-08 09:58 PM
Response to Reply #22
29. Your dubious defense of the indefensible is kinda puke making.

I've known some of these people personally, and it's all about what's in it for them. Most have been bought off, and moved to the suburbs, and now look down on the people with whom they grew up. They can vote for whomever they want, but I agree with the o.p.

What in the hell....do democrats think they own black people?  WTF.

Well, you gotta know that the learned this kind of behavior from Democrats past.  Blacks aren't free to think for themselves, work for themselves, vote for themselves.  This just shows that the Democrat ownership mentality has yet to be broken after almost 150 years.
More like since The War on Poverty.  Which seems to have only increased poverty.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #71 on: July 01, 2008, 07:37:19 PM »

What offends me about what the DUers are saying is that they seem to think they know what's best for blacks by saying who they should vote for. Saying they're "house negros" so to speak.

So what's the difference between saying they're a slave for the Republican Party and saying they're a slave to the Democrat party because they don't vote your way?

Well for starters...one is factually accurate...the other is not.

Not to mention the fact that you don't see Republicans on discussion boards...in the or political cartoons going around referring to minorities by ugly ethnic slurs if they don't vote for Republicans.

As for not calling them ethnic slurs *on the internet*, I'll give you that.
The basic problem Dems have with thinking they are right is they think in an infantile, symbolic thought system, which is why they can claim they are for diversity when they demand nothing but conformity.

Many Republicans think symbolically also, notably the Country Club liberal Republicans.  The only truly holistic political philosophy active in American politics at this point in history is Conservatism and while it isn't perfect it is more likely to deal with the cause of the problem instead of simply rearranging symbolic effects.

For instance, liberals see the cure for poverty is making everyone equally poor.  This doesn't make any sense except to those who are mired in symbolism and see everything as fixed.

The cure for poverty isn't more poverty but more affluence and the only way for people who think they are poor to become more affluent is to alter their thinking and start seeing we are all surrounded by wealth and opportunities for wealth.  This is why, no matter how many government programs aimed a alleviating poverty are brought into existence, it is only arraigning and rearranging effects.  It might make more people poor but it will never make anyone, except perhaps the politicians, rich.

The only people who have ever arisen out of poverty did so because they changed the way they thought about poverty and wealth and decided on wealth.  You cannot do one thing to actually help other people except by your example.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Duke Nukum

« Reply #72 on: July 01, 2008, 07:46:40 PM »

Really it is only two kinds of people here, reactive and impulsive who tend to vote Democrat when they vote and those who are thoughtful and use reason to come to decisions who tend to vote Conservative Republican.
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline Lanie

« Reply #73 on: July 01, 2008, 09:14:39 PM »
Blacks and how they vote. First, I'd like to show the connection between blacks on welfare, how often they're on welfare, and how often black welfare recipients are voting.

http://academic.udayton.edu/RACE/04NEEDS/welfare01.htm

Snip.

This confirms that most welfare recipients are not black. Furthermore, while a lot may be single black mothers, it does not confirm that most blacks are on welfare. So what does it take to get put on welfare?

http://topics.law.cornell.edu/wex/welfare

For people with little to no income.

Just an example of who is considered to be poverty level or below it is Alaska.

http://www.libraryindex.com/pages/882/Poverty-POVERTY-THEN-NOW.html

2003 Poverty guidelines for Alaska
Size of family unit   Poverty guideline
1   $11,210
2   15,140
3   19,070
4   23,000
5   26,930
6   30,860
7   34,790
8   38,720

I would think the average family does not go past three kids, so 23K or less? That’s even if the person is making that much. Often, I don’t think they are after taxes.

Now, who are politicians targeting as voters and who normally votes?
Don't they normally talk about the "middle class"?

According to this poll, voters in the last election who made under 30K were only 23 percent. The remaining 78 percent were above 30K a year. Therefore, the majority of Dem voters can’t possibly be voting for Dems to stay on welfare. Most of them are not on welfare (although I will admit most on welfare voted Dem).

“Liberal” source. Sorry.

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/states/US/P/00/epolls.0.html

Breaking down the black vote some.

http://www.allacademic.com/meta/p_mla_apa_research_citation/0/8/2/4/6/p82462_index.html

One, black middle-class voters
currently do not base their votes predominantly on economic criteria
but on a combination of fiscal self-interest and social issues of
black-middle class interest. And, two, with enough time passing for a
generation of black-middle class children to be raised from birth as
middle-class, or outside poor urban communities, they will begin to
vote more conservatively on social issues and base their votes
predominantly on issues of economic self-interest.
Snip

So middle class black people do not base their vote on economical interests as much as poor blacks do. (IOW, they are not as worried about stuff like welfare). I think the same could be true for all of the poor, and that’s another issue.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #74 on: July 01, 2008, 09:26:05 PM »
So middle class black people do not base their vote on economical interests as much as poor blacks do. (IOW, they are not as worried about stuff like welfare). I think the same could be true for all of the poor, and that’s another issue.

And yet, 95%+ are voting for hussien.  You prove the opposite of what you wanted to prove.  Even in the face of your facts about Blacks voting fromother interests, they are clearly voting skin color.