Author Topic: BainsBane Propositioned By A Pimp  (Read 34630 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: BainsBane Propositioned By A Pimp
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2014, 12:50:25 PM »
How did this thread go so wrong? :lmao:

A DUmmy child.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2014, 01:18:16 PM »
Shitty boobiez.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Grand parents in 1958 decided to take a tour of the south West when grandpa was down there in the army holding the border against the Mexicans in WW1.  Grandma had come down from Maine to marry grandpa  in Deming N,M at some time in 1918 or so.  
Both wanted to see the changes over 40 years from when they were young and in love.

They visited the church they had married in, and at some time crossed into Mexico.

They were running out of clean clothes and grandma had to wear a pair of bright red pants given to her.    

Both in their 60's at this time.   They stopped to get gas in Mexico and someone gave her a wolf whistle that was to become the highlight of the last days of her life.

For the next 20 years she delighted on telling us, neighbors and her Church friends this story.

It must be grand to at 60+ to get that whistle for any reason.

Grandpa was oh so proud of her --His little desert blossom as he called her to the day he died.

Online Crazy Horse

• Army 0 Navy 34
  • Topic Moderator
  • Sex, Booze and Bacon Minion
« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2014, 01:53:43 PM »
You got off your ass, now get your wife off her back.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2014, 02:27:15 PM »
:retards:

So what's the matter with you, are you one of the generation that gives a shit about how your family came to be ??

Now Dumb ass, I have unfortunately met allot of people that have no interest in their family, it is just all me, me.

How do you think your life is more important then those of your family's and have no interest on how they lived or died, just me, me,.

Met a idiot in the family that had no idea at 30 years old his uncle had been on a Pig boat in WW2, never cared .

Met a woman that was astounded to find out her grandmother was one of the Nurses captured by the Japanese.

Everyone in the family knows about their Hero's and talk about them but some have no interest unless there is money involved.

Only when a family member comes to prominence do your kind give a crap about past family and what shaped the ideas of your own family and upbringing.

Even if adopted at birth, your new family has some tales to tell of the past, but if you don't ask or show interest in the family that raised you, you will never know until an obituary is posted to  see what you have missed out on from not showing any interest. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2014, 08:26:29 PM »
So what's the matter with you, are you one of the generation that gives a shit about how your family came to be ??

Now Dumb ass, I have unfortunately met allot of people that have no interest in their family, it is just all me, me.

How do you think your life is more important then those of your family's and have no interest on how they lived or died, just me, me,.

Met a idiot in the family that had no idea at 30 years old his uncle had been on a Pig boat in WW2, never cared .

Met a woman that was astounded to find out her grandmother was one of the Nurses captured by the Japanese.

Everyone in the family knows about their Hero's and talk about them but some have no interest unless there is money involved.

Only when a family member comes to prominence do your kind give a crap about past family and what shaped the ideas of your own family and upbringing.

Even if adopted at birth, your new family has some tales to tell of the past, but if you don't ask or show interest in the family that raised you, you will never know until an obituary is posted to  see what you have missed out on from not showing any interest. :censored: :censored: :censored:
This might apply.
Lighten up, Francis.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2014, 10:04:21 PM »
BB, if you're out there, don't listen to these guys. I'd hit it.

Not for money, but I'd hit it.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2014, 11:03:22 PM »

Goes without saying.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2014, 03:44:57 AM »

Only after the bars close.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #58 on: January 12, 2014, 03:55:01 AM »
How the eff did this thread get to 4 pages before I get a word in edgewise ?
If Jugs wore a g-string, I wouldn't even put a penny in it.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #59 on: January 12, 2014, 06:34:21 AM »
How the eff did this thread get to 4 pages before I get a word in edgewise ?
If Jugs wore a g-string, I wouldn't even put a penny in it.

With her fixation on pimps recruiting her, I think Alex is a "taxicab" kind of gal.

"Two bucks a mile, and the meter's running, pal," and her back seat smells like a drunk's regret.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 06:54:52 AM by Big Dog »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2014, 06:41:32 AM »
^Priceless !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2014, 06:53:50 AM »
BainsBane (22,303 posts)

He then said, "Well, if you're a seamstress or something."

A seamstress. A seamstress. Measuring inseams. Inseams. Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

BainsBane (22,303 posts)
2. Actually, come to think of it I was propositioned downtown a few years ago. Ironically also the dead of winter. A guy held up a $100 bill and asked me if I wanted it.

She was wearing a brown coat, and the John mistook her for a Holstein. He always wanted to screw a cow, but the Department of Agriculture had a restraining order against him.

I was unemployed at the time. I suppose I looked it. I shook my head and kept walking. Maybe it's harder to find sex workers in the winter?

Alex, are you telling us that even with a PhD(D) is South American Slavery, that you were walking the streets of Minneapolis unemployed and being offered money from strange men for sex?

You could have saved yourself and the taxpayers a lot of money, skipped college, and apprenticed to a crack whore right out of high school.

Hindsight's 20/20, as they say. Hindsight. Hind-sight. Say no more, say no more. Know what I mean? Know what I mean?
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2014, 11:39:00 AM »
A seamstress. A seamstress. Measuring inseams. Inseams. Know what I mean? Know what I mean? Wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

She was wearing a brown coat, and the John mistook her for a Holstein. He always wanted to screw a cow, but the Department of Agriculture had a restraining order against him.

Alex, are you telling us that even with a PhD(D) is South American Slavery, that you were walking the streets of Minneapolis unemployed and being offered money from strange men for sex?

You could have saved yourself and the taxpayers a lot of money, skipped college, and apprenticed to a crack whore right out of high school.

Hindsight's 20/20, as they say. Hindsight. Hind-sight. Say no more, say no more. Know what I mean? Know what I mean?

Somebody please call the attendant, BDs having another seizure.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2014, 11:45:28 AM »
Somebody please call the attendant, BDs having another seizure.

Monty Python fans will get the more obscure parts.

Farm folks will get the Holstein joke.

Almost any of us can enjoy the unemployed PhD(D) who chose poorly when she read the grad school catalog.

It was very nearly the perfect storm of comedy!

-Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #64 on: January 12, 2014, 11:50:22 AM »
Monty Python fans will get the more obscure parts.

Farm folks will get the Holstein joke.

Almost any of us can enjoy the unemployed PhD(D) who chose poorly when she read the grad school catalog.

It was very nearly the perfect storm of comedy!

Indeed, no need to defend it.  Holstein jokes are always risky but you pulled it off.

Offline anti-spelunker

• Banned
« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2014, 11:59:43 AM »
Say, you guys are getting especially mean lately.  I wonder if I can just go ahead and stipulate that I'm deformed, hideously ugly and totally un****able, will you then let up a bit? 

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #66 on: January 12, 2014, 12:02:06 PM »
Say, you guys are getting especially mean lately.  I wonder if I can just go ahead and stipulate that I'm deformed, hideously ugly and totally un****able, will you then let up a bit?  

Well, if you're a DUmbass, there's about a 99% chance you're the mirror image of a mule's ass with anal warts.

Need a tissue?   :popcorn:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #67 on: January 12, 2014, 12:03:14 PM »
Say, you guys are getting especially mean lately.  I wonder if I can just go ahead and stipulate that I'm deformed, hideously ugly and totally un****able, will you then let up a bit?  

Alex, honey. I knew you'd come back.

It's not that you are physically unattractive. That is a matter of taste.

It's your personality. The closed-mindedness and hatred bakes off you like heat from a South Texas highway.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2014, 12:06:13 PM by Big Dog »
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline anti-spelunker

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: January 12, 2014, 12:04:16 PM »
Well, if you're a DUmbass, there's about a 99% chance you're the mirror image of a mule's ass with anal warts.

Need a tissue?   :popcorn:

No, I thought I'd just save you some time by cutting to the chase.  No need to comment on the obvious. 

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #69 on: January 12, 2014, 12:04:46 PM »
Say, you guys are getting especially mean lately.  I wonder if I can just go ahead and stipulate that I'm deformed, hideously ugly and totally un****able, will you then let up a bit? 

BSd for preemptive whining.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #70 on: January 12, 2014, 12:04:56 PM »
Indeed, no need to defend it.  Holstein jokes are always risky but you pulled it off.

Thanks. The risk of a dairy cow joke coming from beef country can be daunting, but comedy demands fearlessness!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline anti-spelunker

• Banned
« Reply #71 on: January 12, 2014, 12:05:34 PM »
Alex, honey. I knew you'd come back.

It's not that you are a physically unattractive. That is a matter of taste.

It's your personality. The closed-mindedness and hatred bakes off you like heat from a South Texas highway.

Oh dear.  What's a girl to do.  Sigh.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #72 on: January 12, 2014, 12:05:37 PM »
No, I thought I'd just save you some time by cutting to the chase.  No need to comment on the obvious. 

Touché.

NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2014, 12:06:21 PM »

BS for the stupid screen name.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #74 on: January 12, 2014, 12:07:50 PM »
Touché.

I think that is spelled with a "d".